PRICE....

REN

Jr entered the school after a hard to death convincing by his noona and his step mother,,,there he met his old friends baekho, aron and minhyun,,,he entered coldly,,,was sited just beside the prettiest boy in the school....

Class ended, he remained sited as the three went to him and pestered him about going out,,he just kept refusing,,,Ren was there too,,sitting waiting for the rest to go before he will exit the room,,it was his routine until someone came...

"hi ma'am,,a boy greeted but in sarcastic way,,Jr glared a tthe boy who was so disrespectful the way he talks,,,,Ren!! the boy called, no words in follow and left the spot...

Jr chuckled as he glared at the boy beside him, ren who sighed before standing up and followed the boy...

"Who was that? jr asked..

"it's ren, the ultimate in the campus...,baekho answered,,

"Stupid not him,,the other boy who called ren...jr hit baekho's arm...

"ahhh that was MJ,,the leader of the gang here..well,,he told everyone,,ren is his property so no one dare to touch the poor ren,,ren is the talk of the campus everyday because of him...minhyun explained..

"a S.L.U.T,,, he is so annoying actually..i don't want to see him,,,baekho bald his fist and showed a disgusting face...

"you were just envious,,he is so pretty anyway and you are not,,,aron said rolling his eyes...

"yahh!!! baekho gestured to put a fist on aron's fist...

"stupid,,,stop it,,,let's go..im hungry...Jr said pulling baekho on the collar away from aron...

They all walked and exited the room going to the canteen,,they were walking spotting a place to sit when ren came to their way and slip, seems dizzy or what until he fell and Jr catched him on waist,,,ren glared at him and then behind to the boy named MJ who was then nearly approaching,,,Jr was pushed by ren and walked but he was grabbed by MJ,,,Jr glared to the boy as the boy glared back to him, and ren was taken by the boy,,They all sited to the spotted place and ordered their foods,,

"What happen to him? he was ok a while ago right? Jr questioned

"are you interested in him? you keep asking about him,,,baekho spoke again,,,

"is it wrong to asked? i was just curious why he just let MJ do things like that to him...Jr responded with sharp stare...

"we don't really know,,all we know is that he was owned by MJ..he is the player,,,poor him he always played by that gangster...according to the rumours, he was sold by his step father as a payment for the big debt to MJ's father... minhyun elaborated and sighed..

Jr didn't asked another question,,they finished their food, chatting for a while and then finally decided to exit the noisy canteen which is Jr'S most hated thing,,,As they exited the canteen, ren exited a room lifeless at the same time,,people around start gossiping about what they heard and assuming what happen inside the room...

"ren!!!! minhyun called,, but he boy didn't look back and just run...

"why are you calling him? baekho asked in annoyance,,

"didn't you saw him,,he was crying again....minhyun said hitting baekho on the arm...
 
"hey,,and so what,,that looser,,that is annoying,,he doesn't know how to talk,doesn't know how to smile, he doesn't know how to apologize and he doesn't know how to say thank you,,,he is so weird to make it short,,,
 
"and you know nothing about him,,do you? aron questioned baekho...
 
"you really know how to talk nonsense,,are you? minhyun smirked sarcastically,,,,
 
"I'll go first,,i need a peace of mind,,just blabbered non sense things,,i don't want to hear such,,,Jr furrowed his eyebrows and step away...
 
He walked roaming the campus alone,,looking for a silent place to take his nap...he walked until reach the gymn,,he went in, it's too silent, perfect place for him,,he walked to look for a perfect place,,,he pass by the shower room and heard sobs echoing the whole silent place...he search for it and saw someone curled on the floor,,he ignored it as soon as he peek inside,,,a blonde petite boy,,,he was about to go when the boy had fell on the floor laying lifeless and the sobs was gone...he look around, walk  inside and check..he turn the boy's face in his sight..REN? he mentioned...he took out his phone..
 
"bring the car at the gymn...he commanded as soon as the call he made was answered,,he drop the call and waited..
 
"take him to the car,,,,he commanded again when two men came after just few minutes...he looked around again and followed hopping inside the car...
 
Ren was taken and gets in the car with Jr sitting beside him to the back seat...Jr gazed at the lifeless ren,,,"in the hospital,,,he told the driver...He took him to the hospital, waited until the boy was layed settled on the private room,,he stared and shove lightly the hair of the boy revealing the eyes...
 
"are you his guardian? a doctor spoke,,,
 
"No,, Jr answered immediately...
 
"A friend? we need to talk to his parents,,,something is wrong in him,,, the doctor said..
 
"something wrong?,,but i don't know where his parents,,i am just his classmate,, Jr said...
 
"well ok,,,we need a second test,,his heart was palpitating too fast,,we did test on his blood and i think he was taking drugs,he is positive to that,,,he should stop taking it,,it's not good to his heart,,,,there's a bit malfunction on his heart,,,so we need a signature from the guardian to, you know, do the test.....the doctor revealed and said..
 
"De?drug? you mean~~~,,ok,,,maybe i do, i mean i can sign it right since i was the one who came here with him,,,,don't worry about the bill just do it and just tell him tomorrow when he wakes up,,i need to go already...Jr said and signed the waver and gave the money for the bill..and left the ward...
 
........
 
........
 
Ren woke up the next day,,,looking around the four corners of the room and the white walls,,,he pat his head remembering what happen,,this familiar place lookslike a hospital seeing the aparatus beside him and the cleared water hanging on the stainless stand connecting to his wrist...
 
"finally you woke up..are you feeling alright? a woman in white long gown with a girl beside her, a nurse maybe spoke with a light smile...
 
"am i at the hospital? he asked with his slightly open eyes...
 
"yes dear,,,obviously,,your friend took you here last night,,,but he left immediately after i talk to him,,,he told me to just give you the result of the test we did when you wake up...the doctor said as she held the envelope...
 
"A friend? i don't have a friend...maybe he was just a passerby who just happen to saw me..he said looking at the window not even wondering who took him there...
 
"anyway,,here is the test and you can go,, don't worry about the bill it was all paid by the good citizen,,,you had a good savior then..
 
"he slightly bowed as the nurse took out all the aparatus attached to his milky skin...
 
"he stood up and lead his way out,,,he sighed again, he was still alive,,he was a bit disappointed,,he must be happy if he woke up seeing his own lifeless body on that bed,,,he went home entering the hell again,,,,
 
"where have you been you ,,,,im waiting the whole night?!!! Mj yelled as soon as he saw the boy approaching the room...he grabbed him and pulled the hair...i told you we will continue at night,,where have you been,,have you slept to anyone else huh?!!!remember you are just mine no one can touch you without my permission....
 
"i didn't,,i was in the hospital the whole night,,,i woke up laying in the hospital,,,i didn't know what happen,,,,please let go of my hair,,your hurting me...ren pleaded shakily...
 
"be sure you are saying the truth or else,,,,, MJ let go of him pushing him as his back hit his door...
 
MJ left,,,he went inside his room just to change his uniform,,,,he look at the paper he was holding that was still sealed,,,he put it on his drawer not even checking what is inside,,,
 
.........
 
.........
 
He entered school again,,,he was tired already, a slave at home, a student in school as well as the main topic of the whole campus...he walked straight on his way, expressionless, gaining his confident, courage to face the people again, slapping to his face the yesterday's event of his life...
 
Stepping straight towards his seat passing by JR and others who are standing on the doorway..Jr gaze to him and smirked and goes back to their chat with his friends...
 
The teacher came..go to your seats now,,,she said patting JR's head...Jr shove the hand of his teacher and glared sharply,,he hates when someone pat his head, he finds it too childish,,,he claimed he was already matured and not a young boy anymore...
 
"Hi ren,,how are you today? are you alright? the teacher asked looking at ren's direction and then to Jr who is beside ren's seat...
 
"Jr raised his eyebrows over the teacher,,,and glared in his side using his eyes only...
 
The teacher just smiled at ren not expecting an answer from him anyway,,he never gets any answer in the first place...
 
Ren just stare at the teacher and then to the boy in his side and goes back his sight outside the window...
 
Class started but then time passes really fast,,,ren hopes time will stop whenever he was sitting in his chair but it was then opposite,,everything goes opposite on what he likes,,,he likes a slower time but the more he wish it the more it gets faster...he likes to pass out and just disappear or die, but the more he wish it the more he was given chances to live,,,he wants to live peacefully and silently away from the crowd,but the more he wish for it the more he lives in noisy crowded place...he wants to live in heaven's place but the thing is he was living in hell...
 
........
 
........
 
"jr come to my office,,,the teacher told her student...
 
"tsk,,,jr glared to the teacher,,,
 
"the teacher smiled at him as she gave him smile,,,
 
"you are dead,,di you do something again? aron laughed as he questioned,,,
 
"i didn't,,,haissstttt i want to go out and play,,why she was calling me this time? he mumbled messing up his hair....he left the guys and went to follow the teacher...
 
"you may sit first...the teacher said as he gave a small envelope to him
 
"what is this? he asked as he opened and flip the paper to read the content...
 
"just read it,,it's a letter obviously...
 
"he read,,,,what!!!!! oh no,,i can't do this...huh..this is impossible,,,i can't give up my money for this....jr exclaimed...
 
........
 
........
 
"haissttt the hell,,if i just knew this will happen i just ran away and live to the farthest place so that i couldn't enter this cheap school...Jr said annoying angry as he reach again his friends....
 
"what happen? minhyun asked...
 
"Ahhhh,,whatever. i don't want to talk about it,,,Jr said closing his eyes,,,he accidentally bumped into someone,,,it was ren who was supposedly passing by their way...
 
Ren glared sharply biting his lower lip keeping his irritation,,it's useless to spit out anger to anyone,,,their eyes met, Jr's fierce glare over ren's sharp stare...
 
"What are you doing? Mj came and grab ren's wrist pulling him towards him...
 
"ren didn't answered he just look at MJ and look away,,,
 
"you're flirting to him,, aren't you,,how many times will i tell you,,don't you ever flirt to anyone,,,you are just mine,,,you forgot it already? Mj said as he poke ren's cheek repeatedly....
 
"tskk,, excuse me,,i think you are mistaken,,you werte just misuderstood your boyfriend,,,Jr mock the rude guy....
 
"then,, what's with that stare,,,you think im blind.. i saw you,,,are you interested in him? to my boyfriend,,,owhh no to my toy....Mj said emphasizing his words..
 
"toy? jr laughed,,,,so he was just a toy,,so maybe anyone can rent your toy then,,i bet you give a damn rent service to your friends,,,he's pretty,, actually i thought he was a girl,,,too pretty to be a guy right,,,he added sarcastically annoying the rude guy...
 
"mwo? MJ smirked devilishly,,,then,,,you want to rent him?,,, i bet if you afford it,,owhh, are you rich,,well most of the students here are rich,,but i am richer than anyone else..so if you can't afford him then try it next time,,,,he said as he turn his back pulling the poor boy...
 
"half million? ahmmm one million? two? jr gave a price...Mj look back,, ren stared at the two,,,
 
Ren wanted to disappear,, hearing the bet, hearing the price, is he really a toy to play by anyone else,,,is he really a product to be sold and rented...he swallowed everything he was hearing,,,his pride was gone long time ago, but the fact now he was in bet, he really did realize how small he was compared to other people...
 
"owhh did i under price your toy? we can add up to it...jr shrugged his shoulder intentionally to annoy the guy...owhhh yeah i heard,,, your father is rich,,,so are you using your father's money? jr said gesturing a money sign to his fingers...
 
"what did you say? Mj release ren and grab Jr's collar...
 
"owh owh,,easy,,we are here to settle prices,,,don't get paranoid,,,jr said calmly and pushed him hard the next,,
 
"we're not done yet,,,MJ pointed his finger to Jr's face and left dragging the boy,,,ren look back to Jr with a sharp eyes stabbing him,,,he wasn't wrong with his assumption that Jr is just one of the bully that he could add up to his curse lists....
 
"ahhhysss,,look what he did...he messed my uniform,,,,jr complained while fixing his clothes,,,,
 
"owh boy,,you just messed up with him actually,,,,i bet this is the start of war....aron shook is head and put his arm around jr's shoulder...
 
"you just bet overpriced,,,baekho commented tilting his head not breaking his look to where ren and mj headed...
 
"did i? is he that cheap? selling his boyfriend at a low price? jr commented back...
 
"ren is not a product to be sold,,,you were so mean,,you weren't different from Mj,,,minhyun said and left he rest...
 
"what's wrong with him?does he likes ren? he's acting so strange this past days...,,,baekho said raising his eyebrows....
 
"well minhyun  has its taste,,he's obviously pretty,,,Jr commented...
 
"what? what did you just say? baekho asked his friend going closer to the face...
 
"did i say something? i didn't...jr said and left the remaining two,,,
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...update,,,please do commentif you have time to,,,,i need your suggestion or any idea,,,,thankyu for the subscribers,,,sorry if i don't able to thank you to your wall,,i have one restday and i have to update two stories at the same day...