CRYING AND ENDURANCE FOR THE NTH TIME

REN

Ren woke up early in the morning with his uniform already tuck properly,,,ready to go to school, he walked down the stairs lifelessly and entered the wide spacious dining room, in there, the father and son already having their breakfast, they gave a stare to him, he didn't greeted, he sat down and eat his food, he wasn't talking, silent, knowing he interrupted the conversation of his masters, he took two toasted bread and a glass of milk and moved his seat backward and stood up,,

''done aready? the father asked..he jut nodded without looking...

''wait for me outside, let's go to school together, the son added,,,

Ren pause for a while before nodding his head, he walked out the dining and patiently waited at the front gate...they both hopped inside the car after,,he wasn't talking, biting his nails as a habit, he was doing it when he was bored, nervous or stress out.

Soon they reach the campus, both went to separate ways, the rude guy gave a slight squeeze on his and smirked as ren gape at him,,,entering his classroom and sited in his isolated place, of course, what more he expect, sharp glare and gossips about him being the prettiest of a gangster in a campus, he just shrug everything about that...

''can i join you? minhyun went to the chair beside minki, no one dare to sit on that vacant chair, they treat ren as an illness,,he sitted not waitng for ren to reply a yes or no.... Ren glared the pretty boy minhyun,,is he that crazy? why he was talking to me? are they planning something?,,,those were another set of questions that can't be formed to his pursed lips, he never tried to voice them out,, he was mute always and whenever he talks it's just a word or two...

There was a time in his childhood days, at school, someone befriended to him,, they became close for few days but after that, the boy never seen again, he disappeared like a bubble, from that day, he never had friends again and so he outcasted himself from others, He looked away not mindng the boy on his beside...

 

"are you that silent? minhyun, the boy came to his side uttered,,we were classmates for the second time but i never saw you smile? he commented...
 
"none of your business,,,ren replied coldly,,,
 
"waahhh,,you have a nice voice and you are pretty too like what others say~~~ minhyun complimented as he gave a smile to him...
 
"i am not!,,,and leave me alone,,i don't want to hear that kind of compliment!!! i hate it!! i hate it!,,,you know that?!! ren suddenly stood up from his seat and yelled at the boy...
 
Minhyun was surprised with the sudden outburst of the blonde..aron and baekho pulled out from their seat and went to their friend minhyun, ready to give a fist if ever ren would hurt their friend...
 
"wait!! minhyun said standing up from the seat he was in and calm his friends,,it's my fault,,he admit,,
 
"what is that? a teacher came and ask with a new face,,,
 
"ahhh good morning ma'am,,,it's nothing,, we were just playing,,minhyun lied,,,
 
"Ren? are you ok? are you crying? the teacher went near and asked the boy,,
 
Ren didn't answered,,he pulled back his tears, he glare at his teacher and run out of the room when he saw someone new inside the classroom who isn't familiar with him,,with his eyes full of anger, full of hurt,,he always ignored the fact that he was called pretty,,or he was complimented silently,,he shrugged those compliments but he can't bear to hear it barely infront of his face, directly to him,,he hates the word pretty, he hates the word nice voice, he knows how to sing, it was obvious to himself, he likes singing way back in his childhood days, but now, he hates everything..he reach the stairs and there he sat down, thinking everything again, all over again,,his nightmares  even if he is wide awake..
 
"you are so pretty,, the rude guy said while carressing him lustfully,,,im lee min jun, call me MJ,,he added..
 
"why i am here? ren asked nonchalantly shoving the rude guy away...
 
"because you are so pretty and i like you..since you will be paying your father's debt,,you have to serve me,,you get what i mean?
 
"you are pretty,,his stepfather did so complimented,,prettier than your mom,,he added carressing the boy,,touching everywhere..
 
"appa~~he cried pushing the hand of his ert stap father...
 
"SShhhh!!!! this won't hurt you,,,i promise,,you will give me what your mom can't give to me ok?
 
Ren made a small laugh,,payment? he mumbled,,he shut his eyes and tear escaped from his gloomy eyes..he never expected life would be hard on his part,,on that day on, he hated himself being a pretty one,, having a pretty face that everyone's like,,he likes it before when his mother always tells him he was pretty, but it had changed all of a sudden,,,,he hated himself to be born with that kind of face,,he assume and thought that maybe if he wasn't pretty he wasn't suffering..he covered his mouth to keep the sobs,,to avoid an echo of his cries..but his sobs keeps bigger and bigger as he remembers his past...
 
"eomma,,,let me sing you a song,,it was a memory of him and his mom when they were living just the two of them,,he was just 8 years old by then,,,,
 
"really? ok,,let me hear that song,,,eomma said putting the little ren on her lap..
 
"ren starts to sing, eomma dance to the rythm,,the smooth, cute voice of her son is soothing  in his ear,,it was like an angel's voice to her,, eomma how was it? little ren asked pouting when he saw his eomma closed eyes..
 
"eo,,it's done,,,aigoo my son really do sing,,it was like a lullaby for eomma,, i thought i was dreaming already,,his mom joked...
 
"eomma~~~ little ren whined,,and both laughed..
 
He always sing a song for his mother and also with his lost friend when they were still close to each other,,He even recieves applause from the audience when he joined singing contest, his only memory he enjoyed when he was child, singing and his mom,,,
 
He hummed to a song under his sobs leaning to the metal bar of the stairs,,,he cried a lot,,thinking that he hates everything about himself..
 
"why are you here? class started already,,a female voice talked behind him,,
 
He wiped his tears as he looked up to the young lady,,it was his teacher,,and the only person who could talk and somewhat understand his feelings, maybe,,he was always comforted by her,,for what reason, he doesn't know,,he doesn't know why this teacher is being too kind to him, why this teacher always ignore the fact that he was not listening to the lectures and discussion,,is it because he was too smart and can cope up with lessons even without further discussion from a teacher? it was just an assumption but the truth he can't tell why..
 
The teacher sat beside him,,what was that all about? can you tell me? i can listen,,why did you suddenly yelled at minhyun? the teacher asked..
 
"why will i tell you? ren uttered coldly,,
 
"you don't trust me? trust me for once,,,the teacher told him with a smile...
 
Ren glare at the teacher who was waiting for his story....i hate myself..he started...im not pretty,,tell me im not pretty,,,he said clenching his fist...
 
The teacher smiled,,he pat the head of him, is that your problem?, she questioned and then stood up living the boy on the same spot.. don't troubled yourself just because of that,,,i told you, everything will be ok,,come to the class now and i will not mark you absent,,she added and left..
 
Ren sighed shakily, breathing deeply and fix himself, followed behind the teacher,,he sat on his place,,the only heaven in his life,,the chair where he can sit peacefully inspite of the murmurs about him even inside the class room,,it was a seat that can see the abandoned garden of the school,,he can think better by looking at it,,the dried petals of flowers are somewhat like him,,dead but still standing on it's stem..he was dead in mind and heart but still living standing on its own endurance, some flowers that blooms that can be seem beautiful but then was ignored, he was always standing out, flashing out to everyone but his negative side were the one's being notice eventhough compliments such as pretty and nice, it came out in negative way..
 
..........
 
A new student came in, all look at him, he looks scary with his kind of outfit, skinny jeans and shirt with some chains on his pants and bling blings as accessories,,eyeliners that makes his eyes more fierce, hair overlap his eyes with a perfect jaw line...
 
"eo finally you came...Our new student..the teacher pointed to the new entered boy,,Kim jonghyun,,she mentioned..
 
"It's JR,,,he voiced out glaring at the teacher,,,he eyed for a spot where he can sit and he spotted the one beside the blonde boy who was just keeping a stare outside the window and never gave attention to him,,he sat down and put his bag on top of his arm chair and there he closed his eyes,....
 
Ren didn't mind the presence of the new face beside him,,all he think is, it was just another bully, another gossiper, another stab to him,,,he sighed looking at the teacher infront but mind is obviously absent,,,
 
"Choi Minki,,read our next topic,,,the teacher told,,,he read it as usual and sited going back to his empty thought..
 
Jr glared tohim and left a devlish smirk,,,minki? what a nice name...he murmured flipping his textbook...something hit his head and look at the direction where the small paper came from,,,he glared when he saw aron laughing,,
 
"mwo? Jr mouthed..
 
"let's go out later...aron mouthed back as the other, minhyun and baekho gave an ok sign,,
 
"Tsshhhh,,,he grin and make a thumb's down,,,the three pouted and look back to their teacher,,
 
.........
 
.........
 
After class, the three went in race towards JR,,,"hey come on...aron started sittn ginfront if him..
 
"it.s been a long time,,minhyun added...
 
"wae? im not in the mood to stroll around,,,,Jr said coldly with his deep voice...
 
"why? you still don't like here in seoul? yaahhh, it's more fun in here you know?..baekho spoke with his most excited facial expression, exagerating,,,
 
"then? you know i don't like people around,,im used to my previous school,,i was just forced to enter tis school you know,,,,JR complained...
 
"we know that,,,but then we don't expect you to transfer, really when you called...i thought noona was just joking,,,your sister is really something you know? minhyun said but his voice accidentally added volume,,,
 
"hey guys,,,aren't you going out? plan to stay here? the teacher spoke,,,they didn't notice she is still inside packing her things..
 
"De..teacher,we're going in a minute,,,,aron response with a force smile hitting his friends with his foot...
 
"Ren,,,aren't you going out? you still have 2 hours vacant time,,,next class is cancelled...teacher reminded him,,,
 
Ren didn't able to replied,,,he doesn't have a plan to reply anyway,,,his voice seems like it always reserved..when someone lean on their class room door with his hands on the pant's pocket,,,,it was MJ..
 
"hi ma'am,,Mj greeted but in sarcastic way,,no one dare to scold this guy, its useless, he is a delinquent boy that was spoiled bythe parent...Ren!! he called, no words in follow and left the spot...
 
Ren stood up taking his things with him, he knows what was that for,,he sighed before exiting the door frame,,,he slowly walked when he reach the canteen...he went to MJ's table,,, Mj took the glass of juice on the table and gave it to him...gestured him to drink,,as a slave, he obeyed what his master's wish without complains, without questions, whether it is a poison or not or whatever, he doesn't care,,poison must be good and better for him,,he wished it will be, and just collapse after drinking it,,,he took and drank it all at once,,,he wiped off his heart-shape lips and was grabbed by MJ to sit on him,,,
 
"Feeling good? MJ whispered with a chuckle,,,
 
"did you~~~ ren's sight is being blurry,,he shook his head as he didn't able to finish his sentence...
 
"that's good baby,,,MJ said while others laughing looking to the boy...
 
Ren felt something,,,it is the same effect, he feels weird,, at the same time,,,"you gave me that capsule? he able to question,,,,his temperature rise,,,holding his weak leg, he stood up from MJ's lap and walked with his weak knees,,trying to walk away,,he can't do such things in public, he can accpet rough kisses but not that thing,,Mj grab him back,,,,
 
"Mj please not here....please,,,i can't, not here,,ren pleaded, heart race and  panted,,he then walk,, insisted to walk,,, few steps away from the ert master and the friends he fell, someone had catch him,,he fell to someone's arms,,,,he looked up and gaze to the boy who was holding him,,his body was craving for something now,hungry from touches,,he panted more, breath is heavier than normal,,the call of his body is near,,he looked to his master's direction and went back his gape to the boy infront of him and look around the people who was now whispering, murmuring,,his head in mess, he was controlling his body to do things, not in public he gulped as his beads of sweat keeps forming in his angelic face,,,he pushed the boy infront of him and run but a hand hold his waist tightly,,,
 
"please,,,let me go,,,he pleaded more as his tear finally escaped from his eyes....
 
"Of course not in here baby..lots of rooms waiting for us,,,MJ said as he held the poor boy on the waist towards the nearest room,,people were just laughing,,,laughing at the scene,,the scene that everyone's waiting,,
 
Ren run to MJ as soon as the door was closed,,,he can't endure it anymore,,he was already,,the capsule is fully capturing his body...
 
"baby, just easy,,i won't funk you here,,my one hour vacant is not enough,,i'll you more when we come home,,,Mj said teasing the boy,,,
 
"MJ,,don' do this to me,,you gave me that drug,,,ren is begging eyes,,,
 
"owhhh,,i see,,i just want to show my friends how you are when we were in bed,,,,but ok,,i'll give you a tease,,,Mj said as he immediately slid his hand under the boy's shirt and kissed him roughly capturing the lips of the poor boy,,ren was in high, feels great as the guy pulled him closer, closing the gap between them, he was then lift up and place on the top of the table,,the guy smirked was a tease,,he drive the boy's crazily that ren left in moan,,releasing the effect of the drug,,his mind was blunt, he wasn;t in his right mind now,,moan as his voice echoed the whole room,,he doesn't care whether the people outside heard his voice, all he wanted right now is pleasure,,Mj took the blonde's body for the nth time now,,,giving the pleasure and highness in feeling,,
 
Mj stopped as he released his cumbut the boy still can't recover,,it wasn't an hour since the drug took effect,,,he needs more,,he sat down as MJ wore his clothes,,,"Thanks for today baby,,let's continue it later,,,he said as he gave him a harsh kiss on lips...
 
Ren lowered his head as he grab his clothes and clothed his body..he fix himself and tied his hair in a messy pony...exited at the room,,gaze and stab to him was there,,and MJ with his friends laughing together while he was telling what happen...he keeps his sobs again enduring it inside,,he looked up and run away to that place,,
 
"Ren!!!! minhyun called who was then with his friends exiting the canteen..
 
"why are you calling him? baekho asked in annoyance,,he doesn't like ren ever since...
 
"didn't you saw him,,he was crying again....minhyun said hitting baekho on the arm...
 
"hey,,and so what,,that looser,,that is annoying,,he doesn't know how to talk,doesn't know how to smile, he doesn't know how to apologize and he doesn't know how to say thank you,,,he is so weird to make it short,,,
 
"and you know nothing about him,,do you? aron questioned baekho...
 
"you really know how to talk nonsense,,are you? minhyun smirked sarcastically,,,,
 
........
 
Ren didn't heard the call, he run fast as he can to hide himself from the people,,he was too embarrassed though he still feels erected by the capsule,,,he needs to calm himself and rest his body,,he went to the gymn where he can think more and rest,,no one in there at this time coz everyone is having a P.E class at early morning..
 
He curled down his body on the floor, sitting as he lean on the wall of the shower room, he was cold now shaking of coldness, freezing though the drug gives his body temperature rise but it wasn't what it is,,,his risen temperature is for lust, and now he needs a body to warm his cold skin,,,he burried his face between his petite legs hugging his knees...his head was slowly getting in pain as the side effect,,he doesn't know until when this endurance last,,,medicine, he thought of that, but his bag is not with him..
 
Hearing his own moan by the touch of his master keeps banging his head, his mind keeps picturing his image begging for ,,,he groaned as his head now hitting the pain,,holding it and pulling his hair,,,
 
After an hour in pain and stay in the same spot, his vision bacame blurred and eyes rolled, from then, the last thing he remembered, his vision became blank...
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
.....updated,,thanKYU for the subscribe,,i hope you won't unsubscribe though i in this story,,,im trying my best anyway...owhh sorry if i make ren poor in here,,i just love his serious face and he was so pretty to be a boy,,ok,,,please comment and do tell me, how was this story,,,and yeah, slight preview of JR,,next chapter i'll make his character a little bit focuse....and im sorry i decided not to use other group's name for the rude guy,,i on choosing a character,,,