ARGUE

REN

Ren woke up the next morning with his pillows beside him,,he search every corner of his room with one eye opened and the other squeezed tightly shut because of the sun rays,,avoiding the gaze of the sun to him,,,he covered his face halfway revealing the eyes and above it,,,"where is he? he thought asking while staring blankly to the window,,he was expecting to be at jr's embrace the moment he opened his eyes that morning but with his disappointment,,jr is nowhere in the room,,,He sighed,,,"did he sneak to sungjae's room? he mumbled with a bit  of jealousy...

He wants to be selfish sometimes, wanted to jail jr to his heart alone, lock him to his embrace and block every person who will dare to break them and make a gap between them but knowing sungjae is the first and knowing jr had loved him the most or maybe he still loving him until now,,he can't do it, ,,he can do it actually but there is some point that he doesn't want to...because he is afraid that jr would come to sungjae again and him will be left alone for the second time, afraid to know that jr had still the feelings for the boy,,afraid to know about the past of the two,,that's why he is being deaf and blind with the truth,,it is obvious that jr can't chase the boy away and tell him that he has ren now but no,,jr keeps the boy to the house and let him stay with him,,he didn't mind it, as long as jr cared for him,,as long as jr is still not choosing between them, as long as jr showed him the way he treats him like usual,,nothing had change yet aside from not being with the man's embrace every night...

He stood lazily and pulled himself from the bed. dragging his heavy feelings in his slim body,,.walking slowly towards the door as he twist the knob and exited the room,,looking around before he fully step out his foot to the crossline between the inside and outside the door,,,checking if the ajjussi and ajjuma who came last night are around,,,he took three steps when he saw no one around but the moment he was taking the fourth step,,a lady calls him,,he froze,,,he gulped and his neck has stiffened,,,he bit his lips hard controlling his self to do something,,he shut his eyes, squeezing them hard as he was controlling his heart to beat faster,,,"where are you? he search jr through his mind,,trying to do telepathy to reach his saviour,,,he was trying to connect his mind desperately to the boy as if it will work...

"Minki~~~ the lady called softly, the saddened tone and then yearning for a son is obvious,,but he didn't turn around even though that was the second call already...

"Ren!!! finally a deep voice calls from the stairs,,he look at the voice who calls,,,eo!!! a wide smile yet worried face was shown to the guy who just came with his sweaty face and neck, marking the shirt with sweat on the back and chest,,,

"Jonghyun!!~~~ he called back,,bitting his lips hard,,he can't run,,he doesn't know why,,he grimaced and stretch his right arm to reach the guy,,,

"What happen? why you look pale? jr quickly reach the hand and went immediately to the blonde caressing the soft face..

"Where have you been? why you left me? ren asked stuttering a bit, in a verge of tearing his eyes,,...

"I just had my jogging,,,,you~~~~ jr answered but didn't had to continue looking continuously to the fresh look from bed face...

Ren hugged the boy tightly as if he was lost,,,take me to my room,,i can't walk,,,he said whispering,,,Jr look down and saw the blonde's knees was shaking....what happen to you? he asked again...He saw the ajjuma behind,,he didn't notice at first,,,he looked at the old lady expressionless, as if asking what did she do to make his son like that?,,,,the lady lowered his head, the face showed how guilty she was for leaving his son and now it is hard for her to gain his son back,,,

Jonghyun held the boy on waist and carried him to his room,,,ren grip on the boy's shirt tightly and burried the face on the shoulder...

"It's ok,,,jr said as he put him down to the bed, sitting him while he kneeled on the floor infront of the boy...The boy lowered his head,,,he lift the head to see the face,n wiping out the only tear that had escaped while he is not around,,he was thinking, why he is acting like that,,that old lady is his mother,,,jonghyun is really confused,,he knows that ren was abandoned once by his mother but what he can't figure out is, why he is so afraid everytime he sees his own mother since last night that they arrived,,,,

"Until when they stay here? the blonde asked,finally, undertoning his voice...

"i don't know,,,,but ren,,,she is your mother,,don't you want try to listen to what she wants to tell you? she is not that bad,,,aren't you curious why she is with our family? aren't you curious what happen to her? it was the past, why don't you ask her why? why don't you ask her the reason for leaving you...,,,your lucky enough that your mother had tried to look for you...

Ren turn around and burried himself to the blanket again,,,,Jr sighed,,,alright,,,i won't ask you to talk to her but at least showed to her that you are alright, and don't ignore her,,she is still your mother,,she felt guilty all the time so try to show her that you lived well...

"I lived not well, you know it ,i didn't live the life i had wished,,,i'm not alright....ren spat out with a calm but the anger was there in his soft tone,,,i lived like a slave, i lived like a e, i lived like a dirty bug,,,,ren added,,,

Jr went to him,,,i'm sorry,,,i think you need more time,,,i will tell them to just come back if you are ready to face her...get up now,, there's school today,,,,he told pulling him up,,,

"i don't want to go to school,,ren announced,,rolling his thin body to the thick blanket...

"Get up now,,jr insisted removing the blanket from the blonde..

"I don't want to,,i said it,,,ren frowned,,

"Ugly duckling,,,don't try me,,,jr said and lift the boy bridal style and place him down to the tub,, ren didn't even said a word when the faucet had and he became wet,,jr grin with his brows raise,,

"Yahhhh!!!!! ren shouted as he tapped the water infront of him,,he was now soaking with cold water on the tub...

"stay there for long and im sure you'll get sick,,quick,,i'll be back in 30 minutes,,you should be prepared by that time,,,jr instructed him and left,,,

.......

.......

"Jonghyun!!!! yahhh kim jonghyun!!!! sungjae called while walking to the gate,,with jr and ren ahed of him...

Jonghyun who was holding the blonde stopped and agape to the guy behind them,,,,mwo?...he questioned with his furrowed brows...

"i said jonghyun,,,sungjae repeated gritting his teeth,, avoiding to shake his lips,,,,

Ren look at jr confused and turn to sungjae with eyes full of curiousity,,,why jr's face change when sungjae called him jonghyun,,,"i call him jonghyun too but i never saw that face,,,or something else between them,,,did they fought? the blonde thought staring at jr's face...

"why? sungjae asked with his forced chuckled...

"jr went closer to sungjae,,,holding him tightly to the wrist...when did you learn to call me jonghyun,,he whispered...don't call me like that,,you know i hate it...

"you hate it? you don't,,maybe you hate it when other people calls you that,,,even me? im your boyfriend,,can't i call my boyfriend with his real name? then why your dearest brother calls you jonghyun,,,are you that close to him? owhh yeah family ties, shinae calls you jonghyun instead of oppa,,well mostly,,and ren is your brother, so he call you that instead of hyung,,is that so,,? tell me, that was just the case...he is just your brother that's why,,he is your family now,,,sungjae talked not even giving jr the chance to talk back,,,

"Stop it,,,just don't call me that name,,,jr simply replied and unhold the guy slowly,,going back to the blonde,,he opened the front door of the car for him,,,and open the back door for sungjae,,but sungjae stood at the door glaring sharply to ren who is now settled infront...jr tried to push him inside, lightly,,,,but the guy just glared fiercely to him,,,jr impatiently left the guy and proceeded to the driver's seat,,waiting for sungjae to get in before moving the car who he had just started the engine...

Sungjae is not coming in yet,,,ren close the back door,,,,jr commanded the boy sitting beside him,,,

"i hate you jr,,,,sungjae told with his tears,,,he felt upset the last night,,he was expecting jr to come inside his room as he told him to go but jr didn't showed up,,he assumes that he went to ren to console his brother but he still waited until he fell asleep,,,

"jr? ren called holding the hand who were on the steering wheel and ready to start the car,,,he shook his head,,,squeezing the guys hand,,jr look at him with his cold eyes,,,and rolled them away,,,"sungjae get!!!! just get in if you don't want me to leave you...!!!! he yelled...

Sungjae gets in the car sniffing with his tears flowing on his cheeks...Ren took the tissue and gave to the boy who is crying but the tissue just shove away....Ren pick up the tissue and place it beside sungjae...

"Until when will you do this to me,,i said i'm sorry,,i came here to apologize, because your father told me i hurt you that time,,,sungjae confronted the guy...can't you forgive me? can't you accept me? alright,,just pretend that you accept me again until you do,,you're hurting me much you know?

"don't be sorry,,it's already done in the past,,,jr answered in low tone,,let's just talk some other time,,,he added, eyes squinted to see ren...

"why? you don't want to let ren knows about us...look,we're obvious,,, and i don't have the plan to hide it to him,,,why? why don't you tell him,,he is your brother,,your BROTHER,,,sungjae shouted and let ren hear everything...

Ren gulped as he looked away,,bitting his fingers making his eyes busy with the view of cars passing outside his window...

"I said stop it,,,,jr hardly told the guy,,,

"I'm your boyfriend,,i left you,,yeah it's my fault and i am back,,i'm back because of you,,,Ren~~~ you hear that? i'm your brother's boyfriend,,i'm your brother's boyfriend,,i am,, and no one else,,hear me? sungjae hysterically screaming inside the car..

"I said stop it!!!! stop that nonsense of you!!!! jr shouted back looking behind,,,

"Jonghyun!!!!! we're going out the lane!!! ren scream as he hold jr in the arm,,,Jr immediately turn the car on the side avoiding the car approaching them,,,the car screech,,three of them were shocked,,,they went silent,,,jr hit the steering wheel and burried his face to it,,,,

Ren face the road blankly,,,breathing heavily and turn his gaze to the man beside him,,,"can you stop arguing,,,if you both want to die then die,,i don't care anyway,,,! ren said in a bit calm,,trying his best to be calm,,he took his phone and dialled a number..."minhyun where are you? he asked as soon as the call answered,,,

"I'm on the way to school,,why? minhyun asked behind,,

"can you pick me up,,we're on the way to school too,,please,,,,ren told,,,

"Ok,,ok,,what happen,,your voice is shaking,,,,minhyun asked....

"Nothing,,just something,,,ren replied and gave the exact location they were at...he hang the phone and exited the car...

"Where are you going? jr then asked,, a bit pissed off already while grabbing the wrist......

"let go of me,,,i don't want to die because of others reckless driving because of just an arguments,,,ren said and pulled his hand....

Jr run,,, catching the boy from walking fast....get in the car,,,we're going to be late....he said,,while sungjae who is in the car was left crying,,he felt hate seeing the two,,seeing his lover pleasing the other....i hate you,,he mumbled....

"minhyun is coming to fetch me,,just make up with your BOYFRIEND,,ren said not even dare to meet the man's eyes...

Few minutes later as the two were arguing on getting the car...minhyun came with his car,,,what happen? he asked as he went quickly to his bestfriend....he face his bestfriend and saw tears..."you're crying again,,,he said...

"Im not,,,,i~~ i~~ just,,,,can i  go to school with you?..i'll ride with you,,he said looking at jr...

Jr looked at the boy,,the tears were unexpected,,he didn't even notice that tears, no words escaped from his mouth but a stare to the blonde,,Ren pulled out his wrist from jr,,,and entered at minhyun's car...

"Choi minki!!! jr shouted calling the boy...

"It's ok,,i'll take him,,,minhyun said and pat the man's shoulder with a smile,,,maybe it 's just  one of his tantrums,,you know him,,,whatever happens,,you must settle it soon,,,he adviced as he glance at sungjae who is inside the car, face not looking too good...he immediately thought that something had happened again..he left with minki,, while jr get back in the car and drove following behind minhyun's car....Sungjae was silent the whole time,,finally the car was calmed down,,,no scream, no words,,,Jr blew air to his bangs and slightly hitting the steering wheel once in a while, as if he was thinking some things,,,,

.......

Both cars had made to the school parking lot,,exiting the car's together,, jr walked with sungjae,,no talks yet,,,silent,,,ren with his bestfriend minhyun,,,no words too,,,minhyun look at his friend and sighed,,ren was stabbing a sharp glare the two persons infront of them, he thought at first that it is alright seeing them too close all the time,,he rarely gets more time with jr since sungjae came,,,BOYFRIEND, YOUR BROTHER's BOYFRIEND!! those words keeps repeating in his mind,,he felt jealousy now and pain strikes his chest when he heard it,,,for him it's better to assume than to know the truth,,,

"Minhyun stopped the blonde from walking,,,Ren look at his side to see his friend shaking his head while staring at him...

"Wae? ren mouthed and lifted his brows,,,

"you're eyes are too obvious,,,do you want me to get a knife so that you can stab those two immediately,,,,minhyun said in a joke,,he was just referring how ren glared sharply to the two...

"Tskkk,,,ren hissed and pouted,,he walked again followed by minhyun,,, sungjae and jr now were 10 steps away from them,,,they headed to their room while jr dropped sungjae to his room first.. Both sitted to their seats,,,and jr came with no expression or even say a thing to the blonde beside him, as if nothing had happened on the way, the class started as the teacher came and ended as the last subject for the day had been dismissed...

All of them were at the parking lot with their respective cars,,jr lean unto his car with sungjae leaning on the other side back facing the rest,,,baekho sited to the opened car of him while aron who didn't brought his car lean his chin to the door frame of the car,, minhyun on the other hand standing just beside aron and behind him is ren, back hugging his bestfriend...

"Why is it too silent? can someone talk? baekho complained,,,he is the type of person who hates dramas and silence...

"You talked already..aron said hitting the boy's temple...

"Ouch,,yahhhh~~~~baekho took aback and shove aron's hand...

"i want to go home,,,sungjae told everyone and entered the car as soon as he announced it...

"jr look at sungjae coldly,,,just take him home,,let's just go out next time,,,we will go home too,,,aron said in understanding to the mood of their friend sungjae,,they know him,,if there's something wrong,,he is silent and will never talk until his boils down...

"ren? jr called,,,signalling him to come...

"i'll go with minhyun,,,ren answered nonchalantly..

"i'll take him home before the night ends,,i'll make sure he is safe...

Jr looked at ren and entered the driver's seat,,, sprinting the car as he sped it up,,,without other words, he left ren to minhyun...

"Aron,,,i'm sorry,, let's just do it next time,,i think ren needs me now,,,huh? minhyun told aron who was expecting to have a night out with him tonight,,,

"It's alright then,,,aron agreed a she glance at ren and pat minhyun's head..take care,,i'll just take a lift to baekho,,,he added and smiled sweetly,,,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...OK SORRY FOR THIS,,IT WAS CUT DOWN,,I'LL CONTINUE IT TOMORROW if i get comments and subbies  hahaha,,,,,,i didn't updated the last off so here it comes...waahhhh i have 4 hours left before my duty to work,,,good luck to me tonight,,,