IU’s Done It Again

Agent Hyoyeon III

“I’m sleepy.” Xiu Min said. They are inside the 7-11 store having a coffee. They were working for more than 24 hours and they haven’t sleeping.

“Coffee.” Tao said to him and gives him a cup of coffee.

“Are there any news from the others?” Xiu Min asks Kris.

“They haven’t found him.” Kris said.

“I want to sleep.” Xiu Min said.

They didn’t notice Jaejoong enters the store. Jaejoong bought something from the store and left. The Twin Towers and the Bridge didn’t notice him at all.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Agent Jei went to a public rest room for a while and when she came back on their car, she saw Agent Kai singing.

“Boom shakalaka. Boom shakalaka.” Kai sings not minding Jei.

Agent Jei turns off the music.

“Why?!” Kai said.

“We are in a mission.” Jei said.

“And so? I’m just singing.” Kai said.

“Huh?! You call that singing?” Jei said.

“Yah!” Kai shouts.

“Yah! I’m older than you!” Jei shouts.

“Aish! Seriously, aren’t you two going to stop fighting? We can hear your voices from far away.” It was Agent Lay. He is with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. The three are walking towards them.

“Agent Chanyeol, be my partner. I don’t want to be partnered by this kid.” Jei said.

“Mian but I’m already satisfied with my group.” Chanyeol said.

“What are you doing here?” Kai asks.

“Agent Song sunbaenim called and she allowed us to rest for tonight. Let’s continue our work tomorrow morning.” Baekhyun said.

“Finally, I can go home now.” Kai said.

“Let’s meet here tomorrow at 7:00 am. Don’t be late.” Jei said.

“Ne, noona.” Kai said.

The agents went to their houses to take a rest.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon woke up early and decided to take a walk on the beach. Jaejoong is still sleeping and she didn’t bother to wake him up.

Last night, she dreamt of the little girl and a man again. She feels that she knew them but she can’t remember their names and even their faces.

She is thinking while walking and didn’t notice a guy sitting on the sand drinking a beer early in the morning. She walks past the guy.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kibum is on the beach while drinking the beer early in the morning. He doesn’t understand but he feels drinking early morning.

He took a break from his work so he can find Hyoyeon. He knows that Hyoyeon’s friends in WGCo. are trying to find her too but he can’t just sit on the corner and wait for the news. He doesn’t want to be like Eunhyuk who don’t do anything to find his wife.

He was thinking when a woman walk passed to him. She is also thinking and didn’t notice around her.

He automatically looks up and saw her. He stood up and watches the woman walking.

“Hyoyeon!” he called.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon stops walking when she heard someone called her name. She turns around and saw a guy looking at her. He seems familiar but she can’t remember where she saw him.

The guy walks towards her.

“Hyoyeon, you are safe.” He said.

“Who are you?” Hyoyeon asks.

 “You don’t remember me? I’m Ki-”

“Hyoyeon!” Jaejoong shouts. He is running towards them.

“Oh Jae oppa.” Hyoyeon said and walks towards Jaejoong leaving the guy.

“Let’s go. It is dangerous to talk to strangers. We don’t know if he is an enemy or not.” Jaejoong said. He holds Hyoyeon’s hands and went back to the house.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kibum left alone in the beach. “Why can’t she remember me? And who is that guy?” Kibum asks himself. Then, he thought of something. “No way!”

He went back to his house.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“You shouldn’t left without me.” Jaejoong said.

“Mian.” Hyoyeon said. “But, do you know that guy? He seems that he knows me.”

“I think we need to go somewhere far from here. That guy might be one of the enemies.” Jaejoong said.

“But where should we go?” Hyoyeon asks. “And besides, I don’t want to live without fighting. I am an agent and I can take care of myself.”

“Not now.” Jaejoong said. “Pack your things. We are leaving.”

“Where are we going?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Busan.” Jaejoong said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kibum decided to go to the house where Hyoyeon is but unfortunately Jaejoong and Hyoyeon already left.

“I need to tell them about her.” Kibum said. He went back to his house and packed his things.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

IU is busy replying the tweets of her fans on her twitter when a fan asked her a personal question.

Is it true that you and Eunhyuk are having an affair?’

IU was surprised but she thinks it carefully before answering.

‘I and oppa… Let’s just say we are happy when we were together.’ She replied.

She evilly smiled and turns off her laptop.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Woah!” Agent Luhan said. They are in the car taking a break from their mission.

“Why?” Agent Suho asks.

“IU and Eunhyuk really had an affair.” He said.

“Liar.” Agent Sehun said.

“It is true. She confirmed it through her twitter.” He said. He shows the article in the internet in his handphone.

“IU and Eunhyuk having an affair.” Sehun reads the title of the article.

“IU confirms through her twitter that she and Eunhyuk are having an affair…” Suho reads the article.

“Woah! So, this is the reason why sunbaenim left.” Luhan said.

“Poor sunbaenim.” Sehun said.

Agent Suho’s handphone rings. “Yoboseo?... Got it!” he said. “Let’s go. The Lost Twins found where Kim Jaejoong is.” He said to the two agents.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Agent Chen and Agent D.O went to the beach house where the old lady told them. The old lady remembered Jaejoong when he bought fruits on her store.

But when The Lost Twins arrived, there is no one there. “We are late.” D.O said.

The Handsome Agents arrived with Agent Seung Ho and Agent Wyn.

“Where is he?” Seung Ho asks.

“We are too late. They already left.” Chen said.

“Search the place. Find any clue that will tell us where they are going.” Wyn said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk just got back from Taiwan with Super Junior M and he doesn’t know anything about the scandal. When he is now in Incheon Airport, he was surprised that there are lots of reporters waiting for him.

“What can you say about what IU posted in her twitter?” the reporters ask him. “Is it true that you two are having an affair?”

Eunhyuk was shocked. ‘What did IU do this time?’

The guards helped Eunhyuk to get out from the reporters and ride the van.

“Start explaining once we arrived in your dorm.” His manager said.

Eunhyuk felt his head aching. ‘What is she thinking? Is she crazy?’ he thought.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kibum got back in Seoul and he went straight to Super Junior’s dorm. He was surprised to see lots of reporters outside the building.

“Why are there lots of reporters?” Kibum asks Siwon.

“There is scandal about IU and Eunhyuk hyung having an affair.” Siwon said.

“Really?!” Kibum said.

“I don’t believe it. I know IU is lying.” Siwon said.

“How can you say that?” Kibum asks. “What if that is the reason why Hyoyeon left? She won’t gonna leave Hyori alone if it is not really important.”

“But hyung can’t do that.” Siwon said.

“Then, prove it. Use your agent’s skills.” Kibum said.

Siwon’s eyes widened.

“I know that you are once an agent. You can’t hide it from me. You are with Tiffany, right? There is a reason why you are always gone.” Kibum said. “Your last mission was when you are guarding Go Ara.”

“Just let’s keep it a secret. And I am planning to go back there to find her.” Siwon said.

“There are lots of agents that are trying to find her. And besides you are busy with your work you don’t have time for that.” Kibum said.

Eunhyuk and his manager finally came. The two went to Eunhyuk’s room and closed the door.

Siwon, Kibum, Sungmin and Yesung lean on the door to listen.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Ok. Now, let’s start to why Hyoyeon left your house.” His manager said.

“It is a misunderstanding. She saw me in IU’s house and she thought that… you know.” Eunhyuk said.

“And what are you doing to IU’s house?” his manager asks.

“The truth is we are planning something for Hyoyeon. I want to surprise her in Christmas.” Eunhyuk said. “Now, I don’t know why IU is doing this.”

“Does it mean IU likes you?” his manager asks.

“That’s impossible. She’s my friend.” Eunhyuk said. “Or maybe?”

His manager sighed. “Avoid the internet and don’t watch news. Don’t show yourself to the reporters unless I give you a signal. I’ll go back to SME to talk to the directors.”

When his manager opens the door, Siwon, Sungmin, Yesung and Kibum went to the living room acting busy.

Eunhyuk’s manager left the dorm and the four guys went to Eunhyuk’s room.

“Gwenchana?” Sungmin asks.

“What really happened?” Yesung asks.

Eunhyuk sighed.

Kibum saw how miserable Eunhyuk is now. He doubts if he will tell him that he saw Hyoyeon with a guy. ‘What for? It will make things complicated.’ He thought. ‘But if Hyoyeon really with another guy, hyung deserves to know it.’

“If you know something, better tell it.” Siwon said to Kibum.

“I don’t know anything.” Kibum said.

“Why are you here? Aren’t you in vacation? And besides, you told me that you are not a part of the group so, you must not go here without our permission.” Eunhyuk asks.

“You know what? I came here straight to you because I want to tell you something important but what I get here? You and IU’s scandal. No wonder why she left you.” Kibum said. He really can’t control his feelings.

Eunhyuk glares at him. “You don’t know anything so shut your mouth.”

“Where ever she is I am sure she is happy that finally she is finally free from you.” Kibum said.

“Aren’t you going to stop?!” Eunhyuk shouts.

“Hey! Stop it!” Sungmin said.

“Kibum, please.” Siwon said.

“Fine I am leaving. I know something but I won’t gonna tell you.” Kibum said and was about to leave when Eunhyuk talks again.

“Did you saw my wife?” he asks.

“If I do what you will gonna do?” Kibum asks.

Eunhyuk grabs Kibum’s collar. “Tell me where she is.” He said.

“I don’t know.” Kibum said. “I saw her alright but I don’t where she is now.”

“Liar.” Eunhyuk angrily said.

“Fine, don’t believe me. Even though I tell you where I saw her, it is too late because she is not there anymore.” Kibum said.

Eunhyuk releases Kibum’s collar.

“How is she?” Siwon asks.

“She is fine.” Kibum said. “And happy.” He added and left them.

‘Hyoyeon…’ Eunhyuk’s thought.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Busan…

“Woah! When you called me earlier, I thought you are just planning to come here but I was shocked when you told me that you are in the airport already.” Jaejoong’s friend said.

“Sorry, Yoochun.” Jaejoong said.

“Aish! It’s alright! When Junsu called me telling me that you are here, I thought he is joking.” Yoochun said. “Where have you been these past years?”

“Here and there.” Jaejoong said.

Yoochun looks at Hyoyeon.

“Is she your girlfriend?” Yoochun asks.

“A-Aniyo! I am his friend. I’m Hyoyeon.” Hyoyeon quickly said.

“Ah…” Yoochun said. “What are you doing here in Busan?”

“Vacation.” Jaejoong said.

“You should go to Jeju not here.” Yoochun teases Jaejoong.

Jaejoong just smiled. “Is it ok if we stay here for few days?”

“No problem but I need to go to Seoul tomorrow. I promised Ji Min that I will visit her there.” Yoochun said. He is talking about his girlfriend.

“We will take care of your house.” Jaejoong said.

“Ok.” Yoochun said.