BoA is Hiding Something

Agent Hyoyeon III

Agent Minho grouped the new agents and he even gave them a group name.

Agent Kris, Agent Xiumin and Agent Tao – The Twin Towers and The Bridge

Agent Suho, Agent Sehun and Agent Luhan – The Handsome Agents

Agent Chanyeol, Agent Lay and Agent Baekhyun – By Height Group

Agent Chen & Agent D.O – The Lost Twins

Agent Kai & Agent Jei – The War Couple

“Sunbae, why are you calling us ‘The Lost Twins’?” Chen asks.

“It wasn’t my idea. It is Agent Taemin’s idea. He said that you two always lost here in WGCo.” Minho said. “Anyway, you should all find Kim Jaejoong. If we were right, Kim Jaejoong kidnapped Hyoyeon.”

“Kim Jaejoong kidnapped sunbae?” Agent Wyn asks. She is just arrived with Agent Seung Ho.

“Yes.” Minho said.

“He wouldn’t do that.” She said.

“Who knows? We don’t know where he is for years.” Minho said.

“I know him.” She said.

“Fine. But you all need to find him. You and Agent Seung Ho should cooperate with them.” Minho said. “And where is Agent Taemin by the way? I haven’t seen him.”

“On a vacation. He took 1 month vacation because Agent Baro, Agent Gongchan and Agent Dongwoon always . He doesn’t know about what happened to his favorite noona. We planned to not tell him about that because it is Agent Song Ji Hyo sunbaenim’s idea.” Agent Seung Ho said.

“Ok. I guess I should group myself to you.” Minho said.

“No!” the two agents said.

“And why not? Agent Song Ji Hyo put me in charge to this.” Minho said.

“Don’t you know that we are only working together as partners? We don’t allow third-party here.” Seung Ho said.

“Right.” Wyn said.

“Fine. Do what you want.” Minho irritated said.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyori is alone in their garden. She misses her mom so much and also her dad. Her Halmeoni is taking care of her since her auntie is busy.

“Hyori, I made you a snack. Do you want to eat?” her halmeoni asks.

Hyori shook her head.

“Why not?” her halmeoni asks.

“Halmeoni, why is my umma not here? Did she leave me again?” Hyori asks.

“Aniyo. Your umma needs a break for being an umma. She needs to relax because she is always taking care of you and your appa.” She said.

“Then, when she will gonna be back?” Hyori asks.

“Soon. Just don’t get worry about her. She will be fine. She is also your guardian angel, right?” she said.

Hyori nodded. “Then, why is my appa don’t go home here?”

“That is because he is busy.” She said.

“He is always busy.” Hyori said.

Hyori’s Halmeoni doesn’t know what to say. She can’t take it to see her grandchild like that. ‘Are we going to spend Christmas without her?’ she thought.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Seung Ho, we need to go back to that hospital. I swear I saw Jaejoong oppa there.” Wyn said.

“But we aren’t sure that sunbae is there. I asked the staffs there but they said that sunbae isn’t there.” Seung Ho said.

“Maybe she changed her name.” Wyn said.

“Ok. Let’s go back to the hospital and look around.” Seung Ho said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

That night…

Hyoyeon was sleeping in her room.

“Umma… Umma…” Hyoyeon heard someone calling her. She doesn’t know where she is. It is dark and she can’t see anything.

“Umma… Umma…” someone said and she heard someone’s crying.

“Who are you?” Hyoyeon asks but she can only hear is crying.

“Hyoyeon…” another person called her. She turns around and she saw someone walking away from her.

“Wait! Who are you?” she called him but the guy keeps on walking away from him.

She called him but the guy keeps on walking away from him.

Hyoyeon woke up from her dreams. The first thing that she thought is who those people in her dreams are.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the next day…

“I want to walk outside.” Hyoyeon said to Jaejoong.

“Are you sure? It is cold outside.” Jaejoong said.

“I want to see the ocean.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. I’ll come with you.” Jaejoong said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kibum rent a vacation house near the beach to relax and stay away from his annoying group members for a while.

He is in on the terrace of the house and looking at the sea. He saw a couple walking at the beach but he can’t see their faces because he is far away from them.

“That woman reminds me of Hyori’s umma.” Kibum said. “I wonder where she is. Hope she is doing ok.”

Then, he saw the first snow falling from the sky.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Oh? Jae oppa, it’s snowing!” Hyoyeon said. “Wow!”

“This is the second time that we saw the first snow.” Jaejoong said.

“Right. The first is when we were both trainees. We are fighting outside the headquarters when we both stop when we saw the snow falling.” Hyoyeon said.

“I remember that.” Jaejoong said.

“Why did you leave us? You are supposed to be an agent like us.” Hyoyeon said.

“Because you broke my heart.” He said jokingly.

“Seriously, oppa. We will be a great team with Agent Onew.” Hyoyeon said. “I remember how he joined us trainees even though he is already an agent that time just because he is worried to me.”

“He is a very kind agent.” He said. ‘If I became an agent, you wouldn’t meet Eunhyuk.’

“Why don’t you come with me back to WGCo.? I am sure they will accept you.” She said.

“I can’t.” he said. ‘The moment you remember everything, you are no longer an agent.’

“But why?” she asks.

“Let’s go. It’s getting colder.” He said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk watches the first snow falling outside their dorm. ‘Hyo, where are you? If only you let me explain.’

He remembers the night when Hyoyeon saw him with IU.

Eunhyuk was very busy in his career that sometimes he doesn’t have time to go home. He knows that he doesn’t have time to his family that’s why he wants to plan something for his wife and daughter. In order to that, he asked IU’s help. After work he went to her house to plan his surprise. He has no idea that because of that he is getting suspicious. When he went to America for a K-POP Concert, IU was there too. Right after the concert, they went back to Seoul to continue planning and preparing the surprise. They went to the mall to bought gifts for his family, and that is the time when Hyori saw him.

“Oppa, we already wrapped the gifts. We just need to think of the place where the surprise-” IU said. “OUCH! There is something in my eyes.”

“Let me take a look.” Eunhyuk said. Their faces are close to each other that someone might think that they are kissing.

Suddenly, the door opens and there is Hyoyeon standing at the door.

“H-Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk said.

“Continue what you are doing.” Hyoyeon said left them.

It was all misunderstanding and it became worse when IU went to his house telling to his family that he and IU are having an affair.

Now, Eunhyuk can’t contact IU. He wants to talk to her but she seems avoiding him.

“I’m sure gonna kill her if she makes things more badly.” Eunhyuk said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Inside the dorm, Siwon saw Eunhyuk watching the snow. He knew everything because Eunhyuk told him. In Super Junior, even though Eunhyuk is close to Donghae, Eunhyuk always talks to Siwon if the topic is Hyoyeon.

‘I will help you to find her, hyung.’ Siwon thought. And in order to do that he needs to go back to WGCo. He is no longer a spy agent and it will be difficult for him to ask Boss Seung Hyun a favor.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Agent Dongwoon brought Hyori in Sandara’s house because Hyori’s Halmeoni needs to go back to her house that day.

Sandara isn’t there because she needs to be in BoA’s side. BoA is leaving the hospital now with her baby. They will stay in Sandara’s house for a while.

Leo and Hyori are playing in the garden while Dongwoon is watching them. Yuri came also.

“Sorry if you are baby-sitting Hyori alone.” Yuri said. “I’m busy assisting the new agents for finding Jaejoong because Agent Minho can’t handle them alone.”

“It’s ok and besides it is not baby-sitting, it is guarding. I am Hyori’s guardian angel.” Dongwoon said.

“You two seem close.” Yuri said.

“Oppa, I made this for you.” Hyori said, showing the drawing to him.

“Thank you.” Dongwoon said.

“Oppa? She called you oppa?” Yuri amazingly said. “Hyori, why are you calling him oppa rather than ahjushi?”

“It is because when I grow up, I will marry him.” Hyori said.

“Really? I’ll wait that.” Yuri said.

“Then, noona, will you wait for me so that I can marry you?” Leo asks.

“Huh?” Yuri was surprised.

“Then, let’s have a double wedding.” Dongwoon said.

“Who’s getting married?” Sandara asks from their back.

“Umma!” Leo said and runs towards her.

“Where’s the baby?” Yuri excitedly asks.

Kangta, Seung Hyun and BoA came with Go Ara. Go Ara is holding the baby. Go Ara is the president’s daughter. She is working in WGCo. as a scientist along with Sandara.

“Here is Baby Ken.” Go Ara said.

“He is so cute.” Yuri said. “I want to have a baby, too.”

“But you need to wait for Leo to grow up.” Dongwoon whispered to her.

Yuri hit him lightly on his side.

BoA looks at them. “Are you two are going on a date?” BoA asks.

“A-Aniyo!” the two said but they are blushing.

“You should take a rest.” Kangta said to BoA.

BoA sat on the sofa. “I am resting now.” She said. “Now, tell me did you find Hyoyeon?”

“Not yet.” Yuri said. “But everyone is looking for Kim Jaejoong.”

“Kim Jaejoong?” BoA asks.

“We found out that he kidnapped her.” Yuri said. “All the new agents are finding her.”

BoA shivers.

“Gwenchana?” Kangta asks.

“I think I need to take a rest.” BoA said.

Kangta helped BoA to go inside the guest room. After a while, Kangta came back.

“She needs to rest.” Kangta said. “Do you need help in finding Hyoyeon? I can ask my agents in New York to help you.”

“Half of our agents here are finding her so as for now we don’t need help.” Seung Hyun said. “And besides, if Mr. Park found out that we are using all the agents to find a former agent, we will get into trouble.”

“We have great new agents, I am sure they will find her.” Seung Hyun said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

BoA woke up after she got a rest. She saw Kangta sitting on the sofa.

“Gwenchana?” Kangta asks.

“Ne.” she said.

“Are you hungry? I’ll get you some foods.” Kangta said. He was about to leave when BoA called him.

“Find him.” BoA said.

“Who?” Kangta asks.

“Jaejoong. Find him no matter what. We need to take Hyoyeon from him.” BoA said.

“They are doing all they can do to find him.” Kangta said. “I’ll get you some foods.”

BoA left alone in the room. “Kim Jaejoong, why do you need to come back to her life?” she said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon is walking in a street. She is finding something. Then, she saw a familiar house. The gate is open so she gets inside. She heard someone is playing in the garden so she went there. A little girl is playing alone. She walks closer to the girl. She is about to take a look at the little girl’s face when she suddenly woke up from her dream.

“Who is that child?” she asks herself.