Jaejoong

Agent Hyoyeon III

With the help of Agent Yuri, Hyoyeon begins to investigate her husband.

“I would like you to meet Agent Kai. He is one of the new agents in WGCo. He will help us in our little investigation.” Yuri said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo sunbaenim.” The young agent said.

“Is it ok to involve him here? What if Boss Seung Hyun get mad?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I already had permission from him.” Yuri said. “Agent Kai, where is Agent Jei?”

“She is late.” Kai said.

Then, a girl came running towards them. “I’m sorry I’m late.” The girl said. Her eyes widened when she saw Hyoyeon. “A-Annyeong Hasaeyo!” she loudly said and bowed 90 degrees. “Agent Jei imneeda! I am one of the new agents of Warrior Goddess Company!”

“Aish! Your voice is so loud. Do you want the whole South Korea to know your job?” Kai irritated said.

“Yah!” Jei shouts at him.

“Yah! Stop it! You are fighting at the front of your sunbae? Aren’t you ashamed?” Yuri scolds them.

The two bowed their heads.

Hyoyeon laughed a little.

“You remember your past, right?” Yuri said.

“Ne.” she said.

“I also remembered the time when you and Jaejoong are both trainees by Agent BoA sunbaenim. There are no single days that you two had a fight.” Yuri said.

“That’s right.” She agreed.

“Agent Yuri sunbaenim, who is Jaejoong?” Kai asks.

“He used to be one of the excellent trainees in WGCo. in our batch but unfortunately he left WGCo. before he became an agent.” Yuri said.

“Why?” Jei asks.

“Brokenhearted.” Yuri said.

Kai and Jei are confused.

“He confessed his feelings to her but he got rejected. Then, he left WGCo.” Yuri said.

“He got rejected by sunbaenim?” Kai said while looking at Hyoyeon.

“He is the first guy I rejected.” Hyoyeon said. “Enough of my past.”

“Right. Let’s start our investigation.” Yuri said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

The plan is to let Kai and Jei follow Eunhyuk wherever he goes. They will report Yuri and Hyoyeon whenever Eunhyuk go somewhere.

The two started at the front of SM Entertainment. They are waiting in the car.

Sungmin, Siwon, Donghae and Eunhyuk came out from the building.

“ASA! Here he comes.” Kai said.

“Who? The handsome tall guy?” Jei asks.

“Babo! You don’t know who Eunhyuk of Super Junior is?” Kai said. “Are you some kind of a cave girl?”

“Yah!” Jei shouts.

“Yah! Aren’t you going to stop fighting?!” it was Yuri’s voice.

“Follow him.” Kai said.

“Who?” Jei asks.

“The one who look like a monkey.” Kai said.

“That guy? How did sunbaenim fall in love to a guy like him? Agent Onew is way better than him.” Jei said.

“Still he is my husband.” It was Hyoyeon’s voice.

“Sorry.” Jei said and started following Eunhyuk’s car.

After an hour…

“Turn left to the next street.” Kai said like a navigator. They are still following Eunhyuk’s car. “Go straight.”

“Aish! Can you please shut up? I can see his car so you don’t need to tell me where to go!” Jei angrily said.

Kai keeps quiet for a while. But when the car turns left again. “Turn left to the next street.” He said.

“Yah!” Jei shouts and glares at Kai.

“Oh! He stopped!” Kai said pointing at the car who just parked at the front of a house.

“Sunbae, the car stopped at the front of a house.” Kai said.

“Know who owns the house.” Yuri said.

“Oh! A girl came out from the house to open the door.” Jei said. She already gets out of the car and climbs up on the tree to see over the tall wall of the house.

“Scan her face using your sunglasses scanner.” Kai said.

Jei did what Kai told her. “Got it!” she said and goes back to the car. “I’ll send the picture to them.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Agent Yuri and Hyoyeon are inside Agent Yuri’s car waiting for the picture.

“Class ends.” Hyoyeon said when she saw kids coming out from the school. She gets out of the car to wait for her daughter.

Agent Yuri waits for the picture.

“Hyori!” Hyoyeon called her daughter when she saw her coming out.

“Umma.” Hyori happily said. She runs with Leo.

“Leo Annyeong!” Hyoyeon greets.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Leo greets.

Sandara came just in time. “Leo.” She called.

“Umma.” Leo said.

Sandara greets Hyoyeon. “We don’t have time for a chit-chat. I and Leo need to go to the mall for Christmas shopping.” Sandara said.

“Ne. Take care.” Hyoyeon said. “Hyori, let’s go.”

Hyori gets inside the car. “Hyori, Annyeong!” Yuri said.

“Oh! The beautiful guardian angel. Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Hyori said.

Hyoyeon gets inside the car. “Did you receive it?” she asks.

Agent Yuri nodded.

“Let’s go home.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Hyori, do your home-works first before playing.” Hyoyeon said when they finally got home.

“Ne.” Hyori said and went straight to her room.

“I’ll bring you a snack. Change your clothes first.” Hyoyeon said. “Agent Yuri, stay here first.”

While waiting for Hyoyeon, Agent Yuri opens her tablet. She looks at the picture that Agent Jei and Agent Kai sent.

“IU?” Yuri said when she recognizes the girl in the picture. “What is he doing in IU’s house?”

Then, Hyoyeon came in the living room with snacks.

“You’ll be shock to know who the girl is.” Yuri said.

“Who?” she asks.

“Nation’s Little Sister IU.” Yuri said.

“IU? She and my hubby are close.” She said. “She even attended our wedding.”

“Why is he going there?” Yuri asks.

“Maybe he came to visit her.” she said but deep inside of her she is doubt it if he really go there to visit only.

“I think we should investigate those two.” Yuri said. “I’ll call Agent Kris and Agent Tao to follow IU.”

“Who?” she asks.

“The two are also new agents.” Yuri said and contacted the two. “Twin towers I need you. See me at WGCo. later.”

‘Twin Towers?’ Hyoyeon thought. She almost laughed.

“I need to go now.” Yuri said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

That night, Eunhyuk didn’t go home. He called and he said that he will gonna stay in their dorm.

After reading a bedtime story to Hyori, she went to her room. She can’t sleep thinking that Eunhyuk is in IU’s house not in Super Junior’s dorm.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

WGCo.

Yuri stayed there to check on Agent Kai, Agent Jei and the Twin Towers who are spying IU and Eunhyuk.

“Not going home?” it was Agent Minho.

“Why are you here?” Yuri asks. Agent Minho is assigned in Taiwan Branch.

“I can’t take to see the love triangle between Agent Amber, Agent Key and Agent Jonghyun. Creepy.” He said. Agent Jonghyun likes Agent Key but he likes Agent Amber but unfortunately Agent Amber doesn’t like guys because she likes girls.

“Boss Vanness will freak out if he found out that you are here.” Yuri said.

“He wouldn’t know.” he said.

Just then, Yuri’s handphone rings.

“Ne?” she said.

“I was wondering if my husband is still in IU’s house.”

“Ok. Wait.” Yuri said.

“Who’s that?” Minho curiously asks.

“A client.” Yuri said. She grabs the telephone and calls Kai. “How’s the situation there?”

“He hasn’t left the house and also IU.” Kai reported.

“Ok. Thanks.” Yuri said. “He is still there. What are your plans now?”

“I don’t know. I don’t want to go there. I think I need to have evidences.”

“Ok no problem. The new agents will continue spying them.” Yuri said. “Sleep now.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Inside the airplane…

The guy caught all the attentions of the girls inside the plane even the stewardess. He is not a celebrity but his appearance is enough to make the girls fall in love.

He doesn’t care if all the girls fall in love to him. There is only one girl that never leaves his heart.

“I’ll be back.” He said while looking at the picture in his tablet.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Incheon Airport…

A girl is waiting for someone alone. She is very sleepy and she just wants to go to sleep in her dorm. She is sitting on the bench and didn’t notice that she already fell asleep.

Someone taps her shoulder that makes her awake.

“I’m awake! I’m awake!” she said.

“I can see that.” The guy said.

“Ah you are here.” The girl said and she is not happy to see him. “Let’s go.”

She walks first towards the exit.

“Hey! Are you mad at me?” he asks.

“Hmp!” and walks faster.

“Hey!” he said and starts to catch up with him.

They reach the parking lot. The girl was about to get inside the car when he stops her.

“What’s the problem? Tell me.” He seriously said.

To his surprise, the girl cried loudly.

“Why? Don’t cry.” He said.

They are getting the attention of the strangers.

“10 years! You didn’t show up for 10 years and you didn’t bother to call me! I thought you are dead. And now while I am sleeping you called me and asking to fetch you here. Don’t you know how scared I am?!” she said and cried loudly.

The guy hugs her to make her stop crying.

“Araso. Araso. Mianhae.” He said. “What do you want me to do just to forgive me?”

The girl stops crying. “Do you have chocolates?”

“One bag of chocolates just for you.” He said.

“Cool! Then, let’s go.” She said happily and gets inside the car.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Few days later…

Eunhyuk finally got home. He didn’t know that his wife knows that for three days, he is always going home in IU’s house.

“Baby, let’s play.” Eunhyuk said to his daughter.

Hyoyeon watches him while pretending watching a movie.

“Appa, are you going to spend Christmas with us?” Hyori asks.

“Aniyo. Appa is going to emcee a Christmas concert show.” Eunhyuk said.

“With who?” Hyoyeon asks.

“IU.” Eunhyuk said.

“Can’t you at least reject it? We haven’t spent the Christmas with you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne, appa.” Hyori said.

“Sorry. I already accept it.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon turned off the TV and went to her room. The way Eunhyuk acted is making Hyoyeon believes that Eunhyuk and IU is having an affair.

Eunhyuk sensed that something is wrong to his wife so he follows her in their room. He saw her sitting on the bed.

“Is there something wrong?” Eunhyuk asks.

Hyoyeon didn’t respond.

Eunhyuk sat on her side.

“I know that there is something wrong. Tell me.” He said.

Hyoyeon sighed.

“Ah! Are you mad because I won’t be here with you in Christmas?” he said.

‘You have an affair with IU, right?’ Hyoyeon thought. “Yes.”

Eunhyuk hugs her. “Next Christmas I will be here with you. I promise.” He said.

“Make sure of that.” She said.

“Ne. Don’t be mad.” He said.

“Fine. Let’s go buy groceries.” She said.

Eunhyuk nodded.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Market…

“Julien oppa, can you get a tray of eggs?” the girl said.

“Ok, Se Kyung baby.” Julien said.

Julien and Shin Se Kyung are live-in partners.

“Se Kyung, how did you change Julien like that? He is the type of guy that will never let a girl be his boss.” Se Kyung’s childhood friend asks.

“That’s what you called love.” She said. “Jaejoong oppa, can you get milk?”

“Ne.” he said.

Shin Se Kyung pushed the cart and looks for the items that she needs to buy.

“Baby, here are the eggs.” Julien said.

“Thank you.” She said.

“Oh! Teacher Se Kyung.” A little girl called her.

“Oh! Hyori, Annyeong!” Shin Se Kyung said. “Oppa, she is the little girl that I am talking about. She is very smart and friendly.”

“Hello! My name is Julien Kang.” Julien said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! My name is Lee Hyori.” Hyori said.

“You’re so cute.” Julien said. “I wished I have a daughter like you.”

“Ahjushi, are you Teacher Se Kyung’s husband?” Hyori asks.

“Anyo. I am her boyfriend.” He said.

“Teacher Se Kyung, nice to see you.” Eunhyuk said.

“Nice to see you.” Shin Se Kyung said. “Where’s your wife?”

“She just gets some milk.” Eunhyuk said. “Hyori, call your umma.”

“Ne.” Hyori said and left them.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jaejoong and Hyoyeon are both choosing milks and they didn’t notice each other.

“Umma!” Hyori called.

“Ne?” Hyoyeon said.

Jaejoong looks at the girl on his side when he heard a familiar voice. His eyes widened when he recognizes the girl.