Ajusshi and Ajumma Kwon

Speed

Tiffany grabs the keys from the cabinet next to her and throws it to Taeyeon. Excited like a kid, Taeyeon get in the Carma and start the engine. Vrrroooommmm!

Taeyeon play with e accelerator to hear the engine sound. It really feels great just hearing the engine running.

Tiffany opens up the garage door before getting into the car. Taeyeon gives a silly grin to Tiffany looking at her buckling her seatbelt. Once the click sound is heard, Taeyeon steps on the accelerator and speed out of the garage.

As usual, Taeyeon is fast but very careful not to cause any inconvenience to other drivers. Even when she is cutting lanes, she will make sure there is ample of space in between cars. She wants the thrill not the trouble after all this car does not belong to her.

Tiffany amazed by Taeyeon’s driving skills once again. Skilfully cutting into lanes, keeps a safe distance between cars. Fast and steady. She feels very comfortable seating in the car. Tiffany sat in some random guy’s cars that she dated before. Either they are too slow or too fast but dangerous. One even make her car sick for braking so much, she hates people jerking their cars when driving. She remembered there is one guy trying to impress her with his driving skill almost got into an accident. She did not even give him a second chance after that date. He almost kills her with his stupid driving.

She never sees a girl that can drive so well. Well maybe beside herself. Tiffany smirk thinking about it.

She kept stealing glances at Taeyeon. Do you really like me or are you just playing with me Tae? You hold my hand, kiss me on my lips, and tease me. Why did you not confess to me or ask me to be your girlfriend? I will only fall deeper and deeper for you Taeyeon. Tiffany try not to think too much about it but she really want Taeyeon to be hers and to be Taeyeon’s one and only.

 

 

Just as Tiffany is deep in her thoughts, Taeyeon drive into a car park and park the car beautifully.

“Hey we’re here” Taeyeon unbuckle her seat belt looking at Tiffany deep in her thought.

“What are you thinking?” Taeyeon ask Tiffany.

“Nothing” Tiffany smile quickly unbuckle and get out of the car.

Tiffany never comes to this part of the town at all. The surrounding is vast, like she is in countryside. In the middle of the land stand two big warehouses. There is a small building with glass panels next to it. She can see sand tracks as well by the far side of the land. Taeyeon grabs Tiffany’s hand and walk into the building with glass panels.

Tiffany now sees that this building is actually an accessories shop. Displaying all types of helmets, gloves, jackets, boots etc all for the bikers. The other side is for the drivers with many types of exhaust pipes, car seats, steering wheels, footpads etc.

“Ajusshi! Ajumma!” Taeyeon waves at the old man and woman behind the counter.

Tiffany sees the two elder pretty surprised to see Taeyeon, but immediately come out from the counter. The old man run towards Taeyeon, hugs her lifting her body off the ground, and spins her around. The old woman who is standing further look at them laughing

“Yeonie! It’s been a long time!” The ajusshi finally put her back on the ground. The old woman goes up and hugs Taeyeon warmly.

“How are the both of you? Both looking strong as ever” Taeyeon release her hug from the ajumma.

“Never better!” both ajusshi and ajumma answer back in strong lively voices.

“Fany ah, this is both Ajusshi and Ajumma Kwon” Taeyeon introduce the kind looking old folks.

“Ajusshi, Ahjumma. This is Tiffany Hwang my girlfriend” Taeyeon pull Tiffany close to her.

Tiffany could not believe her ears! Girlfriend? Girlfriend! Omo! Girlfriend! Tiffany wants to scream aloud but she needs to control her emotion.

“Hi Ajusshi Ahjumma Kwon, nice to meet you” Tiffany gives her killing eye smile to the old folks bowing to them.

“Omo Yeonie! Such a beauty!” Ajusshi Kwon gives a soft tap on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Yeonie you have good taste” Ajumma goes over and hold Tiffany hand.

“Such beautiful face and skin” Ajumma use the other hand to touch Tiffany’s face.

“Mama you will never get that skin back anymore, stop touching” Ajusshi Kwon pokes Ajumma Kwon in her cheek.

“Aissh” Ajumma Kwon slaps Ajusshi Kwon’s hand away.

Roaring laughter erupts in the building.

 

 

“So Yeonie, what brings you here? It’s been like 3 years since I last saw you”

“I need a new bike ajusshi, my Ducati Monster just died on me” Taeyeon make a sad face.

“Come with me! What kind of bike do you want now?” Ajusshi puts an arm over Taeyeon’s shoulder and walk to the warehouses. Tiffany and Ajumma Kwon follow behind.

“I’m thinking of a Harley this time. Smooth relax ride.” Tayeon puts her index finger on her chin tapping it. Tiffany wonders why this dork can be so adorable and yet can be so cool all of a sudden.

“You will love this bike Yeonie” Ajusshi push open the door leading to the warehouses.

Tiffany awes at all the cars and bikes in the big warehouse. This is like twice as big as her garage. The two warehouses connect together for displaying both cars and bikes.

 

“Wow” Tiffany couldn’t take her eyes off on the cars.

 

what bike is Taeyeon getting. And will Tiff get a car too?

stay tune for the next episode..i mean next chapter =)

Pls comment muackz!!