The Rider and the Short Girl

Speed

“Damn Ducati, my ferrai is 6000 over cc compare to your 1100 cc engine you definitely lose if we were to race, just happen that bikes are easier to manoeuvre when in traffic jams ” Tiffany is still mad about what happen this morning. She looks at the red Ducati and wonder whose it belongs to. She wants to wait and see but she is late for her class and she has dance class later on too. She already miss the morning classes, she don't want to miss the rest of it.

Finally after finishing her last lecture of the day, she bid Jessica goodbye and run for her dance class.

When she almost reaches the dance studio, she sees Sooyoung and Yuri from afar. Just as she is about to call out for them, there’s a short girl right appears right beside them. They are talking and laughing together. She thought that short girl is Hyoyeon but she’s not. She slows down her pace to take a good look.

The short girl is pretty, baby face with a set of big brown eyes, beautiful shoulder length brown hair and a cute smile that kills. Tiffany can’t take her eyes off this short girl. There something about this short girl that makes Tiffany heart skip a beat. The short hair girl bid her friends goodbye and left before Tiffany even reaches where they are standing.

She picks up her pace but she is too slow, the short hair girl disappears around the corner.

“Who is that?” She looks at both Yuri and Sooyoung.

“Transfer student from the States, she’s from the States just like you Tiff” Yuri answer without looking at her, she is busy tying her thick black hair up.

“She’s actually my childhood friend, but had to move to the States at a very young age. Her dad got a job there. I can’t believe I can see her again and she’s even in the very same school as me” Sooyoung continues looking at Tiffany with her round eyes smiling with the ice cream in .

“Oh” Tiffany’s mind is still thinking about that short girl smile.

They go into the dance studio together and continue what they have left off yesterday.

 

 

Finally after finishing the dance practice, she drags her still sore body to her car. The Ducati is no longer there. She doesn’t care, all she wants now is to go home and have a hot shower.

 

“Ahhhh” Tiffany relaxes her body into the bathtub. Her mind wanders off to that short girl again. Sooyoung totally forgets to mention about the short girl’s name this afternoon.

“Aissshhh! Stop thinking about her!” Tiffany doesn’t know why the image of that short girl is totally stuck in her mind.

 

 

The next morning, Tiffany is quite in a good mood. She decided to ditch her Ferraris and drive her pink mini cooper convertible to school. She hasn’t been driving her cooper for a very long time.

 

(think of it as pink)

“Weather is pretty good today” Tiffany thought giving a lazy stretch in her cooper while waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

Closing her eyes for a moment to enjoy the sun, she hears an engine hum right beside her.

She opens her eyes and there it is the red Ducati again.

The rider is looking at her.

Tiffany turns away, foot standing by on her accelerator. She is ready to speeds off once the light turn green.

 

Rider’s POV.

 

She is really cute. And wow yesterday is a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, today a Mini Cooper S Convertible. She must have own quite a numbers of car. But why is she always frowning when she sees me. She is really beautiful and she can really drive. Not many girls can drive like her.

 

 

Once the traffic light turns green, Tiffany step on the accelerator and speeds off leaving the red Ducati.

As she is driving along the road on the way to her campus, suddenly the cooper jerks. It keeps jerking, halting and moving, Tiffany quickly on her hazard lights and drive carefully to the side of the road. She presses the button on her side that opens up the hood. She gets down of the car carefully as there are cars driving pass. She may own a lot of good cars and she even race on tracks before but she is definitely not a mechanic. She opens the hood up and brings down the hook to hold the hood up. She is really not sure what’s going on with the cooper.

 

Just as she is about the go back to her car and get her phone to dial for help. She sees the red Ducati stops right behind her car. She freezes on the spot when she sees the rider getting off the bike.

The rider who gets off from the bike approaches her. Tiffany can’t help but notice that the rider is pretty short for a guy.

Tiffany watch the rider reaches for the clip under the jaw; she hears a snap sound from where the hand is. Putting both palm onto the under sides of the helmet, the rider removes the helmet.

Tiffany gasps when she sees the silky brown hair drops down to the rider's shoulders.

Standing right infront of her!!

It’s the short girl with the killer smile that she’s been thinking since yesterday!!

Oh my god that killer smile again!!

Tiffany can only stand and stare with still gaping.

 

 

 

 

comment comment please comment!! how is the fic so far????

pardon my grammar, don't bother about it ;p just enjoy reading it please!!