Will you be my Girlfriend

Speed

A week had past; finally it’s the day Taeyeon collects her bike. She arrived at Tiffany house quite early as she is very excited about the day. She’s been planning something.

The butler lets her in as usual. Taeyeon bows at the nice butler and sits down on the big sofa that looks like it will swallow her in anytime. The nice butler served Taeyeon some tea before Tiffany comes down. Taeyeon never really did look around the other time when she is in Tiffany’s house. It’s a very big mansion. Hanging at one side of the wall are all the pictures captured since Tiffany was a baby. Taeyeon stands up and look at each of them carefully.

“Pretty ever since she’s a baby” Taeyeon thought smiling to herself. Finally she walks to a huge family portrait that is hanging right in the middle of the wall. Tiffany never really did talk about her family. Taeyeon doesn’t want to ask at all. All she knows is whenever Taeyeon is here; there are only a butler, a few housemaids, gardeners and some others workers around the mansion. She never saw anyone that appeared in this portrait walking in this house before. Or maybe every time she’s here they are all out working.

Just as Taeyeon still staring at the family portrait of Tiffany’s, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

“Good morning Tae” Ahh that y husky voice that Taeyeon couldn’t resist.

Tiffany rests her chin on the shorter girl’s shoulder back hugging Taeyeon. If only she can do this every morning.

“What are you doing Tae” Tiffany whispers softly into Taeyeon’s ear.

“Nothing, just admiring my beautiful Tiffany Hwang”  Taeyeon grab Tiffany’s arm and tighten the back hug.

“Yours? Since when I’m yours Tae” Tiffany loosen her hug, pushes Taeyeon aside and walk towards the dining table to get her breakfast.

Taeyeon chuckles when she sees a pout on Tiffany’s face. She chase after Tiffany to the dining area.

Taeyeon sits down beside Tiffany and watch her eat her toast that the housemaid prepared. Taeyeon look at Tiffany all ready for the bike ride today. With a white tank top and leather brown jacket zipping up where Taeyeon can see her cleavage showing, pairing it up with a black skinny jean and leather boots. Wow! She look just like those hot biker chicks on the magazine.

Tiffany is still munching her toast and drinking her coffee when she feels eyes staring at her. She caught Taeyeon staring right at her cleavage.

“Yah Byuntae!” Tiffany pinch Taeyeon’s arm with a twist.

“Ouch!!” Taeyeon tries to rub the stinging feeling away. Taeyeon pouts in pain. It will definitely leave a bruise on her arm.

“Yah hurry up with your breakfast, I can’t wait to collect my bike!” Taeyeon lean back against the seat and fold her arm across her chest.

Tiffany ignores the pouting girl and continues her breakfast.

When Tiffany is finally done with her breakfast, they call a cab to go down to Ajusshi Kwon’s place. Taeyeon doesn’t want Tiffany to drive as she wants to bring her back later in her new bike.

When they reached Ajusshi Kwon’s place, Taeyeon leave Tiffany with Ajumma Kwon and goes in to see her new bike and also to see if Ajusshi had done what she wanted him to do for her.

 

When Tiffany is with Ajumma Kwon she told her about telling Taeyeon to race on the track incident. How Taeyeon reacted to it.

“Give her some time dear, it a very traumatic past for her. I think it still haunts her. So Fany ah just give Yeonie more time” Ajumma Kwon hold Tiffany hands in hers and comfort the eye smile girl.

 

“This colour really doesn’t go well with this bike at all Yeonie” Ajusshi handed the item to Taeyeon.

“But this is her favourite colour Ajusshi” Taeyeon look at the paint job and the wordings that Ajusshi had done to the item. “It will look great on her”

“This is yours” Ajusshi grab another item out from the box.

“Thank you so much Ajusshi, I love it! My favourite colour and the art are great!” Taeyeon grab the item from Ajusshi and admire it with her big brown eyes.

“I’m glad you’re happy now Yeonie, are you going to tell Tiffany what happened before?” Ajusshi place his hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Not now Ajusshi, I am not ready. I will when I’m ready.” Taeyeon stare at the item in her hands with her head down.

“Oh what the heck!! Let me get you your bike Yeonie. I will leave the bike at the back garden, the most beautiful area in our place. So you can do your stuff there” Ajusshi punches Taeyeon shoulder mischievously.

“Wait for her at the back garden Yeonie, I will get her for you” Ajusshi winks

“Ne Ajusshi, thank you” Taeyeon answer with her cheeks blushed.

 

“Fany ah, go to the back garden. Yeonie is waiting for you there with her new bike” Ajusshi put both his arms on Tiffany’s shoulder and push her to the direction of the back garden. “Just go through that door and walk straight all the way!” Ajusshi gives a gentle nudge and look at Tiffany leaving through the door.

Ajusshi look at Ajumma Kwon and smile.

 

“Taeyeon?” Tiffany saw the Harley parked at the back garden. But Taeyeon is nowhere to be found. She walks toward the bike and admire the black look. She bents down to look at the engine. She is not really into bike, but this bike is handsome and it suits Taeyeon alot.

“Slap!” A whack landed on Tiffany’s .

“Ouch!” Tiffany screams and put her hands on her cheeks.

“Yes!! I’ve always wanted to that on that of yours!” Taeyeon holding her hands up with peace signs.

Tiffany move forward wanting to punch Taeyeon for smacking her . Taeyeon immediately move backward and hold up her hand laughing.

“Stop! My bad! I have something for you Fany” Taeyeon turns around with her back facing Tiffany.

Tiffany is wondering what Taeyeon is doing, she wants to sneak a peak when Taeyeon suddenly turns to face her with a pink item in her hand.

“This is for you Fany! Only you can have this! Ajusshi says the colour doesn’t go well with the bike, but I don’t really care. It’s your favourite colour.” Taeyeon says everything out with a breath. After finishing, she breathes in and peeps out from behind the item.

Tiffany is shock to see the pink helmet holding right in front of her face. She takes over the helmet from Taeyeon’s hands and look at it. It’s beautiful. She turns the helmet and sees the wordings behind it.

“MY BIKER CHICK”

“Oh my god Taeyeon! This is so cheesy! Your biker chick?!” Tiffany looks at Taeyeon with her big eyes. But it slowly turns into the most beautiful eye smile that Taeyeon love to see.

“Yup MY biker chick!” Taeyeon hugs Tiffany and snuggle her head into her citrus smell hair. “My only biker chick” she whispers softly into Tiffany’s right ear nibbling softly on her ear lobe.

"Will you be my girlfriend Tiffany Hwang?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiii CHingus!!! Finally an update!!

Hmmm i always wanted to smack a someone's like this but im too shy to do that..guess i will nvr ever hv that chance to do so anw.

hope all of you like this update!!

Pls comment!!

MUACKZZZZ

 hahaha im just to lazy to chk as long as no major mistakesXD