Bonus: Of First School Days and Mental Agreements

Touch of Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Attention, this is not the continuation of the actual story. This is a side-chapter, bonus, extra, omake, whatever you want to call it. I've known this from mangas years ago already but I just stumbled upon a fanfic that also added side-chapters. I thought it was fun, and today I thought of this little bonus while eating. It's not much, but I just always loved omakes in mangas, and it was so much fun to write it. I didn't have the intention of writing anything today, but well, things changed. 

This is a scene that takes place about 3 years ago. Shortly before Ara transferred from her public high school to this one, she was there to visit the prestigious school because her old school recommended her to look for a private school because her grades were really good, but at that time nothing's been decided that she'd transfer or something. It was only after two months that things had been arranged. 

 

 

Wearing his usual stoic face, Sehun walked towards the school. His new school. It was the best high school in Seoul – no, Korea – and made for all the wealthy children of big companies to attend it. He was one of them, but unlike many other excited adolescents, this male, who'd just turned sixteen, was anything but excited. For all he knew, this was going to be boring, just everything else in this world. If he wanted to, he could even fail any exam, and yet still pass because his father would offer the school money. 

 

The world was just like that. Corrupted and money-hungry. He may be young, but he knew that.

 

Sehun also knew that once he entered high school, he'd have less free time. Even during their last middle school year, Sehun already noticed that he and Kai were getting busier. So the times of hanging out with the other boy outside school were most-likely going to become rarer and rarer. Even the schoolyard wasn’t to Sehun's liking. The paths were too clean, the bushes cut a tad too perfect and the school uniforms screamed wealth – everything here was oozing with one thing: money. Oh, how the boy hated it.

 

But he seemed to be the only one, as all the students around him were literally drooling. Their eyes sparkled at the pretty school building, their hands twitched in excitement at the sight of the perfect schoolyard. They were truly happy to attend this school.

 

A heavy sigh escaped the young boy as he slowly made his way towards the door. Nothing about this school pleased him. Just as he reached the door, he turned around again and watched as all the other students who'd been in the yard quickly entered, making him the only student outside. Their happy laughter and excited talks were still ringing in his ears. Taking a few steps back, he continued to let his bored gaze wander around the schoolyard (he wasn’t thinking of entering the school-building all too soon) when his eyes spotted a figure that was, as him, still outs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter