Final

My Husband and I are 2 Different Types of Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You and Luhan looked each other stright in the eyes, when Jae Eun said Sehun's name. Now, Sehun came into Jae Eun 's life. She knew her name, and she wouldn't forget it.

 "A-ani Jae Eun. Luhan baba." Luhan tried to explain to her, but she shook her head adorably, and squeezed Luhan's nose,

 "Sehun baba!" she shouted. Luhan gave a look that he was worried.

 "Luhan.. Maybe I will forgive--" you were cut off as you had a phone call, you looked at the caller ID, and there, was Sehun's name. You turned your phone around so that Luhan would see who was calling. Luhan's eyes opened, and he took the phone away from you and answered it,

 "Hello?"

 "Is this Ham Jung Hee?" an unfimiliar voice asked.

 "Err. No, she isn't availible at the moment, but may I please ask what is the problem?" Luhan spoke.

 "Uh.. Sehun got into an accident from drunk driving.. We, the doctors, found his phone in his busted car, and we wanted to conact the closest family member to him. We decided to call his wife Jung Hee before he have contact any other. Please spread the word to her." the doctor spoke. Luhan's jaw dropped open, and his eyes widen. You snatched away the phone from Luhan because of seeing his expression.

 "Hello? Hello!? Sehun!?" you shouted into the phone.

 "Sehun baba?!" Jae Eun shouted as well, then began crying..

 "Bwoh!? Drunk driving!? Which hospital is he in!?" your tears busted out of your eyes immediately unexpected. You grabbed Luhan's arm as you hung up.
"We're going to see Sehun, now." you stared into Luhan's eyes.

 "How about Jae Eun?" Luhan asks.

  "She's coming." you ran into Luhan's car, and started the engine. As Luhan set Jae Eun in her car-seat, Luhan straps his seat belt on, and you run the car.

 "Oh my god. Jung Hee?! What's happening!?" Luhan asks.

 "We'er going to see Sehun!" you shouted as you cried.

  About a 30 minte car ride to the hospistal. You three finally arrived there. Luhan grabbed Jae Eun, and you ran towards the hospital, asking for Sehun's room number. You started straight to Sehun.. But as you got to his door, you heard his voice moan your name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter