Chapter 35

My Husband and I are 2 Different Types of Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sehun was kicked out of the hospital.. You cried to yourself, trying to force Luhan to let you be alone. You cried, that you know you'll regret Sehun coming back to you, you'll regret what you said to Sehun. Luhan cried with you, trying to calm you down, and trying to comfort you. 

 "Luhan?" you whispered, "do you know what ever happened to Hyuna? Why did Sehun come without Hyuna?"

 "I don't know.. But she doesnt matter, he--"

 "He does matter, though. Doesn't he Luhan? Sehun does matter.." you spoke.

 "Sehun matters? What do you think? How do you see it as? Does Sehun matter to you?" Luhan asked.

 "Well, yeah.. He always had. He always will."

 "Then why did you not forgive him? He ran back to you without Hyuna, he held your hand and cried on you. You wiped his tears Jung Hee.. Why didn't you forgive him? He was begging. He was desparate." Luhan's voice shook as tears began to roll down his pale cheeks.

 "Luhan.. Would you forgive him if he left you for seven months? Would you forgive him if he was with Hyuna for seven months and left me with you to take care of? Would you forgive him, Luhan?" you asked.

 "I already did.. Sehun has already done all those things, and I already forgave him.."

 "Why do you forgive a sinner like him?" you asked.

 "Because in the past, I was the big sinner, but now, I want to give a chance for Sehun to realize that I've changed, that I'll love him for being our Sehun. I really did forgive him. I don't know why you won't, but I forgave him because in the future, better things will come towards you." said Luhan.

 "Better things? Like what? Give me three good examples.. There really isn't one." you disagreed with what Luhan said.

 "One thing that'll happen later in the future is that Jae Eun will be born, wouldn't she? That's one. Two. Sehun already left Hyuna, and three.. He came back for you." Luhan spoke.

 "That's only one.. The other two already has happened. It's now in the past." you denied.

 "No. Jung Hee, you have to realize what I'm trying to tell you--"

 "What are you trying to tell me then? Because I don't catch what you're trying to tell me. Luhan, please, don't make it too hard for me because I won't be able to figure it out without Sehun.." you spoke as a tear rolled down your cheek.

 "What I'm trying to tell you? I'm asking you to forgive Sehun. Please.. I know it's hard for you. It was quiet hard for me to forgive him too. Look in the future, if you don't forgive him, we can't go on. EXO isn't going to be one. Who will you be cheering for? Who will you be the biggest fan of? B.A.P? Bigbang? Infinite? or EXO?" luhan asked.

 "EXO." you replied solidly, "I wan't to be EXO's biggest fan. I want to stay EXO's biggest fan." 

 "Then forgive, maknae Sehun."

 You looked at Luhan beside your bed, and thought, how would you ever love Sehun again?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter