Chapter 30

My Husband and I are 2 Different Types of Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes met Xiumin,

"Stop, you worthless human.." Xiumin grabbed Hyuna's wrist and locked her movement.

 "Don't touch me!" Hyuna screamed. Suddenly, all of EXO appeared beside Xiumin and Baekhyun, thier jaws dropped open and their eyes widen as they saw you bleeding.

 "H-Ham Jung Hee-ah! Are you okay!? Where's Luhan and SeHun? Oh?" Chanyeol yelled as Hyuna stilled struggled to get out of Xiumin's grasp.

 "Their dead." Hyuna answered
"Their gone. They've left JungHee with me."

 "No! They didn't!" You yelled.

 "Yes they did! They're not coming or you Jung Hee!"

 "Well, we are here."  Chanyeol squeezed between Baekyun and Xiumin and grabbed your wrist,
"Let's go." Chanyeol leaded you.

 "Park Chanyeol!" Hyuna screamed.

 "Shut up!" Chanyeol turned back to face Hyuna, and began walking towards her.

 "Chanyeol! Don't!" You tried to stop Chanyeol, but he wasn't going to let anyone or anyting stop him.

 "Leave us alone! Live your own life instead of ruining others lives! Do you understand!? Now go! Go! No one ever wants to see you! Why do you even exsist!?"

 "Because of me." a voice spoke. You, EXO, and Hyuna turned to face it, there stood Oh Sehun.
"I'm why Hyuna lives. Don't threat her. It's my fault why  this is happening ."

 "S-Sehun.." You whispered.

 "Hyuna and I, were supposed to be married te way I promised it to be." Seun walked towards you all.

 Your tears blurred your vision,

 "Sehun!" you cried,

 "Ham.. Jung.. Hee.. I'm sorry for not telling you. You just became so muc to me, you replaced Hyuna.." Sehun held your hands.

 "Sehun.. What does this mean?" Luhan asked. Sehun let out a sigh, and left your hands, but held Hyuna's hands.

 "Hyuna.." Sehun slowley speaks,
"I'll be the one breaking the promise. We wont get married, we won't have the future in our hands. I'm sorry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter