Chapter 3

My Husband and I are 2 Different Types of Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You and Sehun's wedding ended. Everyone went home happy. You and Sehun thanked them for coming, and they wished you two good luck. 

  Sehun's family was a really weathy family.. While you don't even have a family. Sehun's parents payed drivers, and maids for you and Sehun's new mansion.

  As the wedding was over, you got to ride in a car that Sehun didnt drive, but by the payed drivers. You felt rich for the first time. The feeling wasnt normal, and so was not telling Sehun your deepest secret.

"Jung Hee." Sehun grabbed your hand. You looked at your hand, and at him. "When we get home.. I have to have a talk with you." said Sehun.

"Neh." You nodded. Hours passed, and you were falling asleep..

"Oh Jung Hee~ We're here.." Sehun grabbed your chin and moved your head. Your eyes opened, and you looked out the window.

"Yah Sehun why are we at some company?" You rubbed your eyes..

"Mmm.. Jung Hee.. This isnt a company.. This is our house.." Sehun cleared his throat.

"Bwoh! Jinja!? H-house!? This is a mansion!" You yelled.  Sehun laughed,

"You'll get used to it." Sehun grabbed your chin, and kissed your lips. "Lets go." Sehun pulled you out of the car, and bowed at the 'payed driver'
"Thank you Hyun Seo." 'Hyun Seo was the driver's name.. You bowed at Hyun Seo also, and all of a sudden, Sehun carried you bridal style, making you gasp.

"Do you know how much I always wanted to do this with you in a wedding dress?" Sehun stared at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter