Chapter 17

My Husband and I are 2 Different Types of Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Today is now Thursday. Tomorrow, you and EXO will be leaving to the states (California).  Whenever you text back to the person.. She doesn't reply back, but when she does, it's about what she's gonna do. That morning, you and Sehun had the day home, you decided to pack everything for tomorrow. 

 That evening, surprisingly, Sehun asked for ramen, instead of kimchi. Other than that the day went the way you expected it to be.

"Goodnight." Sehun kisses your forehead, and turns to his dside of the bed, and turns off the lap.

"Goodnight.." Your voice drifted, as you realized, you had a text.. You had a good feeling that it'll be that same person who texted you a few days ago... You waited, and counted the seconds that gone by, and as you got to number 213.. You finally heard Sehun's heavy breathing, which meant be was asleep.. You right away, turn to the side of your bed, and pulled out your phone, worried and afraid.

' <(Are you and Sehun ready for tomorrow!?!) ' You stared at the person who texted this.. It was Luhan. You rolled your eyes, but was relifed. The pressure you felt released.

' (Neh!)> ' You replied back, and as you pressed the 'Send' button. Your eyes were just about to drop to sleep, until you got another text. Your eyes opened, and you smiled taking your phone from the desk beside you.

' (Wait for it.. Your part in this play is about to be over. )> ' You stared at the text.. Confused. Wondering why would Luhan send this until you notice that it was an unknown number.. You also had a feeling that Luhan has been asleep about 10 seconds after the text he sent you. Then again you focused on the text that was sent just a few seconds ago..

 You suddenly feel arms wrap around your waist..

"Why are you still awake? Who are you texting? Luhan Hyung?" Sehun asked.

"No.. I'm more than just sure that Luhan is asleep.. But Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter