Chapter 1

My Husband and I are 2 Different Types of Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Morning Jung Hee." Luhan bumps into you on your way to your locker that morning.

"Yah, I'm so tired.. Hey, what's up with the suit?" you rubbed your eyes and played with Luhan's bow.

"Hey! My beautiful clothing makes me look.. Manly." Luhan tried to hide the true reason.

"Ahh~ Really?" you smirk, and lean on Luhan's tall shoulder.

"You wont be tired for long~" Luhan says in a singing tone, and walks away slowly, turning back to smile at you. You blinked rapidly..

"Yah, Ham Jung Hee!" A voice yelled your name, you turned back at the view of 11 boys, including Luhan, kneeling, holding out all sorts of different types, and colors of flowers, smiling.

"What is this Sehun?" you laughed. Sehun walks towards you, trying to hide his smile. Sehun takes your left hand.

"Ham Jung Hee, I've been repeating 'Ham Jung Hee, Ham Jung Hee, Ham Jung Hee' over and over in my head.. Ham, Jung, Hee. .Will you marry me?" Sehun gets down on his knees.

"Yes! Yes Sehun Yes!" You scream with happiness. The students around you went "awh" and "omg". Sehun got on his feet, and kiss your forehead as he slipped the ring on your finger.

"Saranghae Ham Jung Hee." Sehun whispers in your ear.

"Saranghae." You smile.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter