Are You Up For Suicide?

Loving In Another Shoe

-하 영.HA YOUNG-

I think I'm in heaven.

Everything seems so peaceful, so queit, so, un-Super Junior-ness.

After meeting them yesterday, I swear hell is better, although, I've never been to hell. I'm sure the devils will agree with me. I bet, after the devils saw what I went through with those Super Junior guys yesterday, they'll upgrade the torture in hell to compete with Super Junior's own made hell.

Enough about them. Today I'm not visiting them. Cheers for me! I said to them I never want to meet them ever again even if a castle full of ramen is given to me. And now I don't have to visit them! Nice, huh?

Relax, people. I wish I said those words to the Super Junior guys, but, to my own surprise, I kept it in me. What?! My cover will be blown off then. And then they'll know I'm not Hae Rin, then they'll probably cast me out.

Wait. Cast me out? Leaving me alone?

That doesn't seem like a bad idea to me.

Slap.

Nice, Ha Young. You deserve a slap by yourself. How can you do that? Hae Rin and the agency is depending on you to catch the killer. Wow, I got a big responsibility there. I could say I'm a future hero then!

Slap. Again. Stop your narcissism, will you?

Fine then. The guys have a tight schedule today so I can't visit. That's what the manager hyung told me. I think his name is Minho or something.

Why would the manager tell me that through the phone? Of course Hae Rin told me that the manager is close to her too, knows her well since she is always with the guys. And the manager didn't mind because, (a) Hae Rin is very careful not to let the public notice her, and (b) the guys doesn't treat her like a girl and they seem to have fun with her.

I got out of bed, and stepped on the carpet.

I didn't know the carpet was this hard.

I look down and what I see is a foot. Nooo, not the chopped off foot you find in horror movies. It's a foot sticking out from a blanket.

"Yah! Hae Rin ah! What are you doing here? Your room is bigger! If you don't want it, I don't mind changing!" Yup, it's Hae Rin's foot.

With half-opened eyes and a childish smile, she looked at me.

"I was going to your room last night to see how you did with the guys, but you were already asleep. So, I just joined you on the floor." Hae Rin explained then.

"Right. Because the floor seems so much more comfortable than your king size bed right?" A rhetorical question I shot to her.

"Hmm. So, did you get my shoes?" Hae Rin's pupil seems to dilate when talking about her shoe.

"Here." I handed her a beautiful box that Donghae gave as a present yesterday.

She opened it and her face turned white. No spots of blood seem to run in the veins of her face. I guess she really loves her shoe, huh?

I peeked at the content in the present box again. The second time since last night before I went to sleep. If I didn't now better, I wouldn't know that inside the box are 2 pairs of shoes that looked like it's been living as a rat's snack for a year.

Oh, I forgot the shoe that I picked on the road where it landed when Donghae threw it out the window. Thank god Hae Rin put another shoe in my bag. She said the extra shoe was for 'just in case'.

"Here's the other one." I handed to her. Did I say cars ran over that shoe? Guess not.

Now I swear she just turned into a ghost.

"I'm really sorry, Hae Rin ah. There's nothing I could do." I pleaded for forgiveness. She looked like she could eat a lion now.

"Ha Young, I know you must had a hard time yesterday." Hae Rin's voice sounded a little stern there.

"Nah. Not that hard. Just a crack in my skull, bruises on my body and a few bones twisted. I think I'll live." The guys really did those to me!

"Ha Young ah, now it's our turn. It's payback time. Are you up for this?" Hae Rin really sounded serious. I guess the shoes asked for this payback. Well, why not?

"You mean suicide? No problem." Yeah, getting back at Super Junior would mean suicide, but hey, at least let me have some fun before I die.

So we started planning our great strategy to make sure they suffer. Since I can't beat them physically, we need to think about mentally tormenting them. Hae Rin is the mastermind, the great planner, the perfect strategist. I'm the soldier, listening well to carry her orders later. This is it people. The Third World War is happening.

"You sent a message to Ryeowook right? And checked with the manager that he agrees?" Hae Rin tries to confirm the situation. I just nodded. She's still in her 'war' mode.

"Let's go buy the weapons!" Hae Rin got up, went to her room, cleaned herself and wore a hat, sunglasses, and an oversized sweater. I also had to cover myself up so that the killer won't be able to recognize us.

'We're going to buy something. Look out for us. Just don't stalk us like a psycho, ok?'

SEND. Of course to the psycho Junho. I'll make him carry all the weapons we'll be buying later.

Here goes suicide.

===========================================================
-려 욱.RYEO WOOK-

Owh, a message came.

'Ryeowook, I'll come early tomorrow and prepare lunch with you. You can make sure I cook safely then. I'll bring everything, no need to worry. And keep this a secret from the others. We want to make it a surprise okay? Then they'll enjoy the food more. Okay?'

It's from Hae Rin. Oh, I didn't know she's this sweet. If it meant to make the members enjoy the food more, of course I'll keep it a secret to make a surprise.

I have to wake up before noon then. No problem, it's for the members anyway.

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

"Soldier! You're not going to let me down! Give your all! And take care!" That is the last message from Hae Rin.

Today is my suicide day.

After parking the car I marched up the stairs to their dorm with these weapons. Argh, am I kidding myself? Using the stairs up to the 12th floor? That's a suicide for my leg muscles. So, to the elevator!

I let myself in with the master key I got from the manager. Didn't I say Hae Rin and I got it all planned well?

The guys are all still asleep. Situation under control, just like planned. Actually, the manager already told me that the boys have schedules and will be back home at around 4 or 5 a.m.

Then I saw Ryeowook in the kitchen. It's already 12, that's quite early for this guys on their day off.

"Hey Ryeowook! You kept it a secret right?" I have to make sure everything goes as planned.

"Yeah. And all of us didn't eat anything last night. When we got back, everyone went straight to sleep. So I think they'll be really, really hungry when they wake up." Ryeowook answered.

Perfect! Their hunger is going to be my aim to attack. Told you that we, as in Hae Rin and I can't plan to attack them physically, so, mental torture is the best option. I know, we're geniuses right?

I handed Ryeowook the weapons and he looked shocked.

"Wow! You brought a lot of ingredients! What are we going to cook for them?" Yeah, the weapons we bought are actually ingredients for cooking.

The plan : To lure them to wake up with the smell of the cooking. Of course I'm not going to cook delicious food, that'll be whatever Ryeowook cooks. I have the perfect knowledge on how to make what I cook smells so awfully delicious but yet tastes so fatally awful. It's what I like to do to the boys at the foster home. They regret eating them as soon as their tongue's nerves meet the food.
Not that exciting right? There's an addition to the plan actually.

"Ryewook, you take out the ingredients first, I'll just check up on them." And then I made my way to their rooms.

'Checking up' on them in this situation brings a whole new meaning.

I peeked into the first room. There's Eeteuk, Donghae, and Shindong. They're all still sleeping. I closed the door, took out the master keys and lock the first door from the outside. The second room has Kibum and Yesung. I guess the other empty bed is Ryeowook's. Time to lock them up.

Lock.

Did I say their apartment is gigantic? No need to describe. Just imagine an apartment big enough with lots of rooms to make 13 guys living and running around in there comfartably. Play with your imagination a bit. The first and second room are connected with a bathroom.

To the third room! Locked in the third room is Heechul, Hankyung, Kangin and Siwon. The last room has Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin. The third and fourth room is also connected with a bathroom. Lock, lock, lock.

Now all of them are locked in. Now just to add a bit more spice in here, I went to every corner of the house and started searching.

Found it.

Now time to hide these. There are Donghae's treasured camera, Kyuhyun's NEW game controller, Sungmin's guitar, Heechul's pink water bottle(yaiks), Siwon's bible(I know, I'll hide them in a good, clean place), Kibum's drama script, and Yesung's turtle's food. I think that's enough. No time to search for more. Hae Rin told me these are the things that can be used for blackmailing. Seriously, Hae Rin's a genius.

Now, back to the kitchen. Let the torture begins!

"Hae Rin ah, where'd you go? Let's get started, the members are going to wake up soon!" Ah, poor Ryeowook, he doesn't even know he's my ally. Well, I need him to cook some proper food for them. See? I'm not that mean! But Ryeowook's dishes are not going to be enough for them. He thinks I'll be cooking (properly) my part. See, now that's evil genius!

So I started chopping up vegetables, herbs, and all the ingredients I know to make an irresistable, delicious smell.

As I started putting things in the wok, the smell starts to be created. Wow, if I weren't myself, I'll be waking up from the grave to eat this.

That's it.

More of this should go in. Make the smell stronger.

Maybe some more of this. Yeah, good job Ha Young! Even Ryeowook is tempted to try, but I had to stop him. Or else, he'll know something is wrong.

Just then, I heard yawns coming out from those rooms.

Enjoy the moment Hae Rin!

Enjoy it! Here it comes.

"WHAT THE?!" There's Shindong first.

"Am I too tired last night? I don't even have strength to open the door." There's Hyukjae's voice.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL?"

"YAH! I WOKE UP BECAUSE OF THAT SMELL!"

"AH, I'M HUNGRY!"

"WHY CAN'T I OPEN THE DOOR?!" There's Donghae.

"DONGHAE?! I CAN'T OPEN MINE TOO!" Kangin's yelling can be heard too.

"WAIT! ARE ALL DOORS LOCKED?!" Finally, the leader got hold of the situation.

"WHERE'S RYEOWOOK? HE'S NOT HERE!" Kibum noticed it then.

"RYEOWOOK AH! WHY DID YOU LOCK US IN HERE?!"

"WE NEED TO EAT THAT FOOD YOU'RE COOKING!" Hankyung sounded so desperate with his pronounciations.

This is pure heaven I tell you. No contest!

Serves you right guys! Next time don't mess with Hae Rin or me again! We're such a genius! Why didn't we get any award for this?

Ryeowook looked at me in shock.

"You locked them in their room?!" Uh, oh.

Think, Ha Young! Think HARD!

"Wookie, you want them to really enjoy the food you're cooking, after that packed schedule you guys had, right? If we make them wait, just imagine how happy they'll be when the food is served. How they'll appreciate the food you cooked..use your imagination, Ryeowook ah." Please, please let him buy this one.

Finally, he starts nodding and becomes more excited to finish his cooking. Oh, thank god!

The noises haven't gone down. The screaming and yelling are still heard.

"YAH! I'M DYING HERE!"

I can't hold it in, it's too much happiness for me. Okay, don't think I'm a psycho yet. You try being abused by them and now have the chance to let them taste their own medicine.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!" I accidentally let out my loudest, longest laughter. It seemed like the laughters can't be stopped.

Busted.

"Is that a female voice?" Ooopss, my fault.

"Yah, I think I heard that too!" Seems like Kyuhyun noticed.

"THAT'S NOT A FEMALE VOICE! THAT'S A DEVIL WITH SHORT LEGS' VOICE!" Good job Donghae in describing me.

"NOW SHE'S REALLY GOING TO GET IT!" Damn. Kangin sounded serious there.

No worries, they're locked inside anyway. The keys are with me. Just need to make my cookings smell more tempting!

"YAH! I CAN'T STAND THAT SMELL! IT'S TOO GOOD!"

"Wait, this is like Deja Vu. We've been locked like this on that We Got Married programme." I don't know what they're saying about them already getting married.

"Guys, use the metal hangers!" Hyukjae sounded excited.

"HURRY! I'M DYING OF HUNGER HERE!" Heechul nags again.

Then I heard the door banging and screaming stopped. Hah, they must went back to bed. Never mind. Just add my secret ingredient for the most poweful smell. Ryeowook seems like he'll start drooling anytime. If he's drooling here, I wonder what the boys are feeling. Hahahaha. Just like before Ha Young, enjoy the moment!

"OH MY GOD! THE SMELL IS LITERALLY MAKING ME DIZZY! IT'S TOO GOOD! HURRY AND OPEN UP THE DOOR!"

I heard the sounds of metals scratching against metal. I took a peek at the hallway, and saw the doors are moving a bit. Like someone is banging on them without sound.

Oh, no.

The doors really look like they're going to open soon.

Noooo. Impossible. Only in the movies you can open the door with a hanger.

I let out another laugh. I think I'm going to die because of enjoying this too much!

Ha Young, didn't you learn not to assume too fast?

Too late. Again.

Suddenly the doors all flew open.

Screams of joys and anger are heard.

I hear loud footsteps coming out of those rooms.

No! How did they get out?!

Everything happened too fast. My eyes got to catch a few images before the guys came running and screaming towards me.

What I remember is this :
The image of Kangin holding a hard pillow(pillows again?),
Hankyung with a water sprayer,
Eeteuk with his white, big blanket,
Yesung with his hair permer that has a vey,very long cable,
Heechul with a black wig(what?!),
Sungmin with a long wooden stick, and,
Kyuhyun with the thickest book I've ever seen(from college maybe?).

Donghae stood in front while holding a red towel up in the air and screamed, "ATTAAAAAAACCCKKKKK!"

This can't be. I didn't prepare any plans for this type of situation. Hae Rin, help me!

It's my cue now. This is the suicidal moment.

Never thought this many people would help with my suicide. Not to mention using weird weapons too.

Guess what happens to my poor self? Please don't hate me, my body!

===========================================================
A/N: Hope you like it. I'll be updating on the war in the dorm in the next chapter. Tell me what you think!
Apologies for errors and lame ideas.
Thanks for reading.

20100413