The Dorks II

Loving In Another Shoe

-강 인.KANG IN-

Drops of sweats are dripping down my face.

Seriously, this is too tough. How could any human take this.

99.

100.

101.

102.

That's it, my body can't handle it anymore! This is pure torture! Aisy, even my manly father can't do this. I'm sorry body for treating you like this. Please don't leave my soul after this. I don't want to a ghost yet. Well, not until I have grandchildren that have many grandchildren!

"ARGHHHHH!!!!" I let out a scream that just made every eardrums in the room regret their function to transmit sounds.

Tears are starting to accumulate at the edge of my eyes.

This may sound like I'm exercising, and maybe the numbers I've been counting might look like the number of push-ups I just did.

Finally a stream of laughters are heard from the other members.

"Kangin hyung! You held the spiciness of the pepper for only 102 seconds! The others could last at least 2 minutes!" Shindong finally said something.

"Siwon held it in the longest."

"Wow, Siwon. Your face is still handsome even if it's red and sweating!" The others start to compliment Siwon and forgot about me.

I wonder when I'll get Siwon to lose his cool. Well, probably when snails start to sing.

Yeah, that's right. They forced me to eat the chunhyang pepper and see who can hold in the spiciness for the longest.

Of course, now you're wondering how I, Kangin, the strongest of all didn't say no to the challenge.

"That way, we can see who is the most manly!" Donghae said that sentence when I refused to join.

And knowing myself, I succumbed to the temptation of proving how manly I am. Who wouldn't? Hey, I'm Korean No. 1 Handsome guy, of course my handsome face will have to come with a manly disposition. The perfect package! But I might have to consider adding a well-built body to that package.

So, that was how my clothes are soaked with sweat and my eyes are filled with tears. This is the ultimate torture. A plate of chunhyang peppers and holding in its spiciness. No water, no anything.

I was going to grab a few bread to cool down the pain in my mouth. That's when realize the bread container has only crumbs in it.

"Shindong! What the hell am I supposed to eat to cool this pain down if you ate all the bread in our dorm?! I know you're trying to kill me, but please! Kill me with a letter opener or a baseball bat, not with letting me suffer the pain on my tongue to death!" I can't believe this.

"Mianhaeyo hyung. My stomach told my hands to put the bread in my mouth! Blame them! I had nothing to do with it, I swear! It was all my body's fault!" Shindong replied while still munching on the last piece of bread and made a run to his room. He quickly locked the door for he knows how dark his future is going to be now.

While still trying to tolerate the pain from the spiciness of the peppers, I still would make Shindong suffer with me. I'm not going down alone.

I reached his room to start painting Shindong's future black.

"Damn, it's locked!" There's always next time. Got to find milk to cool this pain down. Aisy, now surely my body is going to hate me.

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

"Kangin oppa is going to make every effort to prove he is manly. You could ask him to rob a lingerie store for you and say that that is manly, and I bet my credit cards on it that he'll do it." Hae Rin said with a grin.

This Kangin guy must be desperate to prove he's that manly. Maybe I'll ask him to buy me my undergarments and say that that's manly. Wow, my future seems brighter now.

What a sick mind, Ha Young! Although, that's not a bad idea.

"But Kangin oppa acts like a gentleman with girls. Except for me, of course, since he got sick watching my face almost everyday." Hae Rin added next.

Great. There goes my dream of a brighter future. By brighter I meant, someone buying my undergarments for me because I'm too lazy to.

Well, better luck next time.

"Next, Shindong oppa is a really sweet guy. Feels like he's your brother when you're around him. Just remember, don't restrain him from eating. That's what I do. You could be surprised at how many he eats, but he works out at times. So, just let him be okay. He already feels stressed to work out so much. Just let him eat like I do, or else he's going to think you're not Hae Rin." Hae Rin continued.

I wonder how it'll feel to have a brother. Guess I'll find out later.

"Siwon on the other hand is rather cool. Too cool I would say. Unlike Kangin, he doesn't try to prove his manliness. He just keeps his cool in front of people. But you know, it gets pretty irritating when he starts lecturing to me to go to church every Sunday. And worse, it's not even for my own good! He's asking me to go to replace his place because he's too busy with the schedules. And I thought he cared about my sins. Haha." Hae Rin explained about the Siwon guy.

So now, we have a bullied leader, a Cinderella with gender confusion, a guy who goes through the impossible to prove his manliness, another guy who has 'eating' as a priority to him after 'breathing', and a religious person who asks another girl to replace him at the church.

I think I'll survive, if life has mercy on me, which I doubt highly.

Don't bash me now. I'm not criticizing them. This is all the information I know now. I have to really meet them first to know what they're like. Like I said, I don't like to judge.

Well, that's only five out of thirteen.

I'll be thankful to my brain cells for persevering the hardships I put them through to remember all of this Super Junior guys' characters.

I'm sorry brain, please don't commit suicide right now. I need you because there is no way I can learn all about these guys without you, my faithful brain.

I apologize for not knowing about boy bands too, my brain. I swear I didn't know back then that knowing everything about boy bands will save my life. Really, I didn't know!

I blame the boys at the foster home for not letting me know these kind of informations. Maybe this is what they wanted for my future.

There I go again for blaming others. I'm actually good at blaming others. Wow, Ha Young, you surprised yourself there. *clap,clap,clap*

I don't blame Soo Young though. She just loves books other than spending time with me. Totally not her fault.

Well, now, got to continue studying about these guys.

Oh yeah, I think I have to write a letter to the government.

Dear The Education Department of South Korean Government,
I think text books on Super Junior and other boy bands should be published. I would also suggest that the syllabus is filled with colourful pictures so that the student's brain won't have a hard time learning. In my opinion, this text book will eventually save someone's life. I'm writing this purely on experience, so I know my suggestion is acceptable.

P.S- Amount of royalty for the selling of the textbooks that are going to be given to me will be discussed later.

Your caring citizen,
Genius Ha Young.

How about that? The letter sounds polite right? And I still haven't decided on the royalty amount. Hmm.

===========================================================
A/N: Hope you guys don't bash me for the Super Junior characters I stated here. It could be inaccurate at all, but my imagination went crazy. Forgive my imagination.
Apologies for errors and mistakes.
It'll be really,really cool if you leave a comment!
Then I can a write the story better for you readers.
How about it? A word is okay? Okay, I'll be waiting for comments.
Well, I'll update soon!
=P

20100410