Our Story Will Never End

Loving In Another Shoe

-KYUHYUN.규현-

 

Noooo, I’m late! I change from fast-walking to running, and finally arrive at the dorm. I open the door and throw my shoes off to a corner. “Ha Young-ah!” My eyes frantically search for her. And all I can find is some of the members on the dining table, telling jokes and laughing with Hae Rin while eating.

 

Pheww. I’m not that late, she’s not here yet! I guess she’s running late too. Better wash up first. “Donghae hyung, if Ha Young comes tell her I’m taking a shower okay!” And everyone at the dining table freezes. All of the members there put their head down, and each grabs their own plate, quietly moving away from the dining table to the living room. Everyone moves, except for Hae Rin.

 

My face contorts in confusion. Hae Rin’s eyes stares at me like they could shoot out lasers. And that’s when it hit me - I am officially a dead man today.

 

I storm towards her and grab onto her hands. “HA YOUNG-AHHH! I’m sorry; I was so tired from schedule. I didn’t mean to confuse you with Hae Rin! Really, I didn’t mean to. Of course I know how to differentiate you and her! It’s just that I’m ti-UOMPHHHHHH?“

 

She stuffs a spoonful of rice into my mouth, and leaves to join the other members in the living room. Aigoo. I had no problem to differentiate them before when she was away, because I always see Hae Rin and I know that’s not Ha Young. But know they both come to the dorm that I sometimes get confused when I’m rushing or too tired.

 

I swallow the rice and gulp down some water. I walk pass the living room and see the members with her, laughing and enjoying a variety show playing on TV. I had to halt my steps when seeing her smile and laugh like that. Yeah, I’ve totally fallen head over heels for that devil over there.

 

I walk towards the living room and pass in front of the members, to finally stop when I’m standing in front of her. “Yah, move away! You’re blocking the TV!” Hyukjae hyung tries to push him away.

 

“Yah, move away empty-head!” She puts her hands on my arms, trying to push me away too. Taking advantage of this, I crouch down and scoop her up in my arms, lifting her up from the couch. “Put me down! What are you doing?” She tries to escape.

 

I smirk at her. “Well, you’re my girlfriend, not theirs, so you’re going to have to come with me. See you hyungs!” I carry her away.

 

“I. Hate. Them. Hae, find me a girlfriend too, I want to do that too!” Hyukjae hyung whines.

 

I carry the devil to the kitchen and put her down on a chair at the dining table. Then I take the seat next to her. “What do you want, empty-head?” She’s still sulking from the whole confusion thing.

 

“I’m hungry! Feed me. Aaaahhh.” I open my mouth and wait for her to feed me.

 

She rolls her eyes and looks away. “Aww, come on Ha Young, I’m really sorry. I was really in a rush, and was really, tremendously tired from the schedule. And I haven’t eaten anything since morning…” I try to get some sympathy vote.

 

She gets up, and scoops some rice into a bowl. Then she brings over some soup and kimchi too. “Here, feed yourself.” She pushes the food towards me. She pours a glass of water for herself and gulps down some of it.

 

Hurriedly, I take her glass and drink the leftover water, placing my lips right on where she did on the glass. “Look! Ha Young-ah, we just had an indirect kiss! See?” I squeak like a fool.

 

And finally, the devil cracks up a smile. “Idiot.”

 

“Finally you smiled! Phewhh.” I wipe some non-existent sweat on my forehead, relieved that she finally smiled.

 

“Whatever empty-head. Hurry up and eat, you look like you’re going to die anytime soon if you don’t eat now.” She shoves the food nearer to me.

 

“Aaahhhhhh. Feed me!” I insist. She laughs and pretends that she didn’t hear that. I tune my voice to a sadder tone, pretending to talk to myself, “What did I do wrong in this world? I was so hungry and finally got to come home. And I finally have my girlfriend right in front of me, to enjoy dinner with me. But she won’t even feed me. Ah, I’m tired fr-OUMPPHHHHHHH.”

 

Yes, I guess she has a habit of interrupting people when talking. Well, at least she finally fed me. I chew and swallow happily the rice that she shoved into my mouth. “Hey, have you eaten?” I forgot to ask about her.

 

“Yeah. Somebody was so busy and came in so late that I was almost dying of starvation! So I ate first.” She remarks, while feeding some more food and kimchi into my mouth.

 

The front door is opened, and we can hear Junho’s voice chiming, “Hey guys! I brought over a movie! Wanna wat- WHOAAHHHHH! Oh my God!” Junho starts covering both of his eyes with his hands upon seeing us at the dining table.

 

“Okay, how many times in a week do I have to come here and see this two people being all mushy?! My eyes can’t take it anymore I tell you!” Junho continues to rant, and walk towards the living room, still with his hands on his eyes.

 

“Well we see them like this every day, so consider that you’re lucky Junho!” Hyukjae hyung retorts.

 

“Ha Young-ah! Feed me more!” I intentionally raise my voice so that the hyungs can hear me. Ha Young looks at me weirdly, and then just laughs along.

 

“AISHHH. ALL MY GOOSEBUMPS ARE GOING TO POP OUT OF MY SKIN! GO GET MARRIED AND LIVE BY YOURSELVES YOU NASTY PEOPLE!” Kangin hyung shouts from the living room.

 

“YEAH, IT’S NOT LIKE YOU GUYS ARE THE ONLY ONE IN LOVE!” Hyukjae hyung continues.

 

Ha Young and I laugh our heads off with their reactions. Jealousy much?

 

We don’t get to go out a lot, because of my schedules, and also to avoid the reporters and all. So mainly our dating place is in the dorm; much to the hatred of other members, except for Donghae hyung since Hae Rin and him also use this dorm as their dating spot.

 

I take a look at my watch. 11.35PM. “Ha Young-ah, let’s go watch a movie!”

 

She raises an eyebrow. “A movie? This late?” She glances at her watch.

 

“Come on, it’s been long since we went out. Plus my schedules are always full; this is the only time we have. And there’re not many people catching late night movies, so no worries about getting caught!” I try to persuade.

 

She looks at me and starts contemplating. “Hmm, I don’t know...”

 

I grab her face and starts kissing both of her cheeks. She smiles sheepishly. “Well, I’m not really sure…” She pretends like she’s still contemplating. I continue to kiss her forehead multiple times until she lets out a laugh. “Hmm, it’s quite dangerous…” Then I just randomly put kisses on her eyes, her nose, her eyebrows, her chin, her cheeks, her neck. She lets out another laugh, amused at my actions. “Well, it could be okay to go but…” And I lean in closer, targeting her lips.

 

“OH.MY.GOD. HA YOUNG PLEASE JUST SAY YOU’LL GO TO THE MOVIES OR ELSE WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE YOU GUYS WILL DO IN THAT INNOCENT KITCHEN!!!” A frustrated shout from Heechul hyung  makes us jolt before I can even do anything more.

 

“Ergh, I like it way better when they were killing each other with chopsticks and whatnot. At least I don’t have to vomit every day when seeing them back then.” Kangin hyung adds.

               

“Go get ready then.” She laughs, pushes me away and ushers me to change my clothes.

 

I punch into the air victoriously and storm into my room. After a few minutes I come out of the room with all the proper attire to cover my face, and I can see the devil is also ready. I walk towards her and take her hand; together we walk towards the door and step outside.

 

It’s not always that we get to date like this, but I cherish every single moment I have with this devil. Because if I were ever to lose her again, I think I’ll really lose my mind, like when I thought she was dead before.

 

“Ha Young-ah, how much do you love me?” We get into the car and I rev up the engine.

 

“Hmm, I don’t know. I’ll calculate them later and get back to you on it, eh?” And she laughs by herself.

 

I hesitate for a second and continue, “Is it enough to make you agree if I ask us to get married?” I reach into my pocket and take out something I brought over from my room before.

 

=======================================================================================================================

-HA YOUNG.하영-

 

Of course I love you, empty-head. We waited for more than a year just to see each other again.

 

“Is it enough to make you agree if I ask us to get married?” He asks.

 

The question startles me. But then I relax and put on a smile. We already got married once. A fake one. Why not make it real?

 

The empty head takes out something from his pocket, and hands it to me. He opens up his hand and reveals what it was. The cube candy! The one that he gave me and I lost it!

 

“It was with you?” I questioned. He nodded.

 

SMACK. “Auwww! That hurts like hell!” The empty head rubs his head upon receiving a smack there.

 

“I searched like a crazy woman for this, and it was with you?!”

 

“Well actually I found it in the car and I thought you purposely lost it or threw it because you didn’t want it. So yeah I was mad at that time. By the way this isn’t the same one I gave you because Shindong hyung ate it when he found it in my room! So I had to find another exact one.” He cried. But then the empty head raise an eyebrow, and smirk, “Wait, you searched for this like a crazy woman? So you liked me already back then? When I gave you this candy?”

 

I unknowingly blush at his question. Ergh, now what do I answer?

 

“Yah, step on it, I thought we’re going to the movies.” I evade his question.

 

The empty-head lets out a laugh. “Fine then, if you don’t want to answer that, answer my first question. Do you love me enough to agree to get married?” He raises the cube candy to me.

 

Now’s the time to get back at him!

 

“Hmm, I don’t know, because there’s also Changmin who’s good looking, not to mention tall. And he’s really nice to me. I have to consider him too. Who knows maybe I’ll fall for him later? Plus, you’re proposing to me, in a car, with a candy. Where are the kneeling and the bouquet and the music and the ring and all the grand ceremony part? I bet Changmin would do that.” I jokingly provoke.

 

“YAH!” The empty-head gets riled up.

 

Don’t worry empty-head. Although you’re way annoying and childish than anyone, I’m sure no one will ever love me like you do. I’ll be out of my mind if I leave you.

 

“But for now, I love you empty-head.” I chuckle.

 

“I take that as a yes! And you are going to love me not just now, but forever! Because I love you too now and am going to keep on doing that forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever!” This guy is good at being cheesy. Well, as long as he loves me.

 

He grins like an idiot he is. The idiot that I fell for and am getting married to.

 

Tomorrow’s news headline would be: THE RETARDED SUPER JUNIOR’S KYUHYUN IS GETTING MARRIED TO A DEVIL.

 

“Thanks, for waiting for me. Although there’s a HyunA accident in the middle.” I thank him and take the cube candy. He cringes upon hearing the HyunA incident again. I can’t help but laugh at his reaction.

 

“Let’s just forget that, shall we? It was like months ago anyway.” He begs. I nod.

 

“So you like me already back then right?” He asked the question again.

 

This time, I nod.

 

“So if anything happens to me you’ll wait for me too, right?” He asked more.

 

I nod.

 

“If I’m too tired from schedule you’ll feed me, right?”

 

I nod.

 

“You’ll never leave me, right?”

 

I nod.

 

 “So, I can get my goodnight kiss now, right?”

 

I nod. Wait, I nodded? Argh, darn you empty-head!

 

“You’re not even sending me home yet! We’re going to the movies!” I retaliate.

 

The empty head laughs. “Then I’ll just have my goodnight kiss at the movies then. It’s going to be dark there, and there’s not going to be many people…” He smirks.

 

SMACK. “You erted empty-head!”

 

Though he rubs his head for the smack, he laughs his head off at my reaction.

 

He steps on the pedal. “Aah, I can’t wait to get to the cinema! Somebody’s getting a goodnight kisssss!”

 

I can’t help but grin at him being his empty-head self.

 

I can go crazy if I live with him. But I would lose my mind if I didn’t have him with me. Although he can be annoying most of the times, it’s more than just bliss to have someone who loves me like him.

 

“Hey empty-head, love you.” I turn my head at him who’s driving the car.

 

His face is brightened with a wide smile. He nods and grabs my hand with his right hand and kissed it, “Love you too, now and forever, ever, ever!”

 

=====================================================================================

A/N: FINALLY! Here’s the additional one chapter that I decided to add, because I love my readers so much :* You can think of it as a sequel, since some requested for it (: But I don’t think I’ll be doing another whole story as a sequel; this extra one chapter would be a nice short, sweet sequel for the characters that we love so much eh (; Anyway, I really want to thank all of you a lot, for loving this story, and also supporting me A LOT! I can’t thank you guys enough, but all of your support really really really made my day and motivated me to write more. No kidding!

I might continue to write, because I find it so relaxing. But I don’t know yet when I will start posting up a new story, because of my busy semester ): But I hope you’ll continue to support me if I do write more later. Anyway I hope all of my lovely readers have a great and happy life ahead! I’ll never forget you awesome people!

Lots of apologies if you got frustrated with me who updated not so regularly, or if anything I wrote kind of disappointed you. But thanks a million from me who still have lots to learn and improve (:

Love you guys a lot! Enjoy your day!

 

@kaylalukman: Hey there! Thanks a lot for all the support, you’ve always been one of the earliest to leave a comment and I appreciate that a lot! Glad you loved the updates that you laughed by yourself! Well I hope you’ll like this extra short chapter, and do have a great life ahead! Thanks a million again!

 

@kyuhoney: Despite your busy life, I’m honored that you made time to read and support the story (: And glad that you loved the updates! Well I’ll try writing more in the future, and I’ll be waiting for your support too later! For now, do enjoy this extra chapter. You’re an awesome reader, and I want to thank you a lot! Thanks! Have a great day!

 

@crazylover2512: Thank you for making time to read and support this story, and me! You’re a great reader! Here’s an extra chap for the story, I hope you’ll enjoy it (: And I’ll try to write more, probably another story! Thanks for the motivation; it means a lot to me, really. Anyway, enjoy the last chap, and enjoy your life!

 

@cutie2512: I appreciate it so much that you love this story and supported me, and even wanted a sequel! That’s so touching, for me, really (: As I said, I don’t think  I’ll do a whole story sequel, but I decided to give this one last extra chapter to all my lovely readers, which is sort of like a sequel, but just a short and simple one. I’ll try to continue writing in the future, and I hope you’ll continue to support me! (; Anyway, hope you love this last chap, and enjoy your day! Thanks a million for everything!

 

Lots of love and thanks from me, to my awesome lovely readers whom I just can’t thank enough :’) I hope to meet all of you awesome people in my next writing, if I decided to post one. Love you guys to the bones! :’)

 

20130926