Facing The Truth: Dumfounded Idiots

Loving In Another Shoe

-동해.DONG HAE-

 

Okay, I am so jealous!

 

 

When can I get to do that with Hae Rin? Caress her hair before she goes to sleep?

 

 

So, here’s the fish, ensuring that those two idiots don’t really kill each other, just as the Great General instructed; or better known as, Lee Hae Rin – the shoe mania.

 

 

I bet both of them are too busy falling in love with each other to notice me looking at them from the stairs.

 

 

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

 

 

Shoots. A text message came.

 

 

I swim back hurriedly to my room. I hope both of them didn’t notice the message tone from my phone.

 

 

Once I’m back in the room, I read the message.

 

 

It’s from Hae Rin!

 

 

Dance. Jump. Roll. Dance again! Okay, am I too excited just because I get a message from the shoe mania at this moment?

 

 

SMACK. Be cool fishie. Keep your gills normal!

 

 

‘Guess what? I have another plan. The ultimate one, Lee Fishie! I’m going to tell Kyu Hyun about Ha Young and me. That’s the only way he can be sure of who Ha Young really likes!’ – SHOE MANIA

 

 

Whoah, seriously? She really wants to help them then. Aww, so cute!

 

 

‘Why didn’t you tell me earlier! Well, are you going to tell them when we get back to Seoul? How? Are you going to talk to Kyu directly? Or do you want me to tell him about it?’ – LEE FISHIE

 

 

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

 

 

‘No need for the wait. I’m on my way, will be reaching the villa in a few minutes! Wait for me!” – SHOE MANIA

 

 

FOR REAL? Seriously? She’s coming here??????

 

 

Oh my fins, my fins, my fins!

 

 

Hae Rin is coming!

 

 

Now, let’s just wait quietly in the room until Hae Rin texts me when she arrives.

 

 

Hah! Now you’re not the only one who gets to be romantic at this awesome place, Kyu-yah!

 

 

Er, wait a minute. What about the other members? Are we going to tell them about Ha Young too?

==========================================================================================================================

-해 린.HAE RIN-

 

Ah, I can see the villa now. Okay, I hope I didn’t make the wrong decision.

 

 

It’s okay to tell Kyu Hyun right? I mean, it’s not like he’ll tell about Ha Young to all the reporters, writers, news announcers, managers, staffs, fans, the secret agency, the government, or the South Korean president, right?

 

 

It’s just for the sake of the two of them. And we can ask him to keep it a secret, right, right, right?

 

 

Whoah. Now I’m super excited to see them!

 

 

And the stinky fish too. I bet he’s already waiting for me!

 

 

Huh. Thinking back of how I manage to escape the guards at the house, I should really consider being a secret agent. Seriously.

 

 

The taxi stops at a walking distance from the villa. I pay the taxi driver and get off.

 

 

After some walk, I reach the villa.

 

 

I walk towards one of the big windows at the garden, and peek in.

 

 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Kyu Hyun and Ha Young are together! So cute!!!

 

 

I’ve always imagined in my mind how the two of them be nice to each other, but the image just refuses to form. Maybe it’s because my mind still couldn’t accept that the two idiots who desperately wants to kill each other, eventually fell for each other!

 

 

But now seeing it with my own two eyes, they’re just, so sweet!
 

 

Suddenly I remember the fish. I’ve got to tell him that I arrived.

 

 

As I’m reaching for my phone in my bag, I see two suspicious guys, making their way towards the villa. They didn’t notice me because the garden is quite dark, and away from the main door. One of them looks oddly familiar. Hmmm.

 

 

SHOOTS!!! It’s that damned killer!

 

 

He followed Ha Young till here? Oh my god, what am I supposed to do???
 

 

I can’t possibly stop the two men myself, then they would just take me, plus Ha Young too, and discover about the two of us. Ergh. What should I do? What should I do?

 

 

I put my phone to silent mode.

 

 

As the two men enter the villa, I quickly take a look at their car and take a picture of the car’s plate number. Then I hide behind the bushes.

 

 

I could see them carrying Kyu Hyun and Ha Young into the car, both unconscious.

 

 

As they drive away, I run into the villa.

 

 

“LEE DONG HAE! LEE DONG HAE!” I shout from the bottom of my lungs.

 

 

The fish runs down the stairs, looking shocked but happy at the same time. I guess he still doesn’t know about Kyu Hyun and Ha Young.

 

 

He hugs me tight, with a big smile plastered on his face.

 

 

“The fish missed you!” He said.

 

 

I hug him back, but with feelings of worry.

 

 

“Hae, we need to hurry!” Tears are already forming in my eyes.

 

 

He breaks the hug and takes a good look at me. His facial expression changes.

 

 

“What’s wrong? Why’re you like this?” He starts to question. Hae is playful and cute almost all the time. But he really knows how to be serious at the right time.

 

 

“Ha Young.. Kyu Hyun.. they’re..” The tears finally fall down my cheeks.

 

 

Donghae takes a look around, and just notice that both of them aren’t there.

 

 

“..the killer took them.” I said.

 

 

Then I could hear the other Super Junior members run down the stairs too. Obviously everyone is woken up when I shouted Hae’s name before.

 

 

“WHAT HAPPENED?” Eeteuk asks.

 

 

“WHY ARE YOU CRYING, HAE RIN?” Siwon looks at me.

 

 

“DONGHAE, WHAT’S WITH ALL THE FUSS?”

 

 

“YAH, WHO THE HELL WOKE ME UP FROM MY SLEEP? I THOUGHT S….. WHOAH, HAE RIN AH, WHY ARE YOU CRYING? WHAT’S WRONG DONGHAE?”

 

 

Normally everyone would make a joke and be frivolous upon hearing ‘Hae Rin’s sream’, but seeing how serious Donghae is, and me crying, they could only be worried now.

 

 

I take a look at Hae. And he nods. I guess he understands.

 

 

“Erm. Guys, Kyu Hyun and Hae Rin is kidnapped.” He starts.

 

 

“AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!” Obviously, the members would laugh, rolling on the floor, just like they used to.

 

 

“What are you talking about Hae-yah? Hae Rin’s right there! And Kyu, he could be in the bathroom or somewhere!” Kangin exclaims.

 

 

Their laughter stops then when they see our serious face again.

 

 

“I’m not kidding, hyung. They’re in danger now. We need to help.” Hae continues.

 

 

“YAH! Don’t joke around like that! Hae Rin’s standing right next to you!” Heechul shouts.

 

 

“He’s not kidding.” Hyukjae interrupts.

 

 

“Just, listen to me first and don’t interrupt at all, okay?” Hae tries to calm them down.

 

 

Everyone stays quiet, and waits for his explanation.

 

 

“This is Hae Rin. You guys are right. But the one who got kidnapped is the ‘HAE RIN’ that stayed with us for a while.”

 

 

The other members expression just got more confused.

 

 

Okay, you know what? As helpful as Donghae is, I think it’ll be much faster if I explain it.

 

 

“Hae, let me, okay?” I ask. He nods. I guess he finds it hard to explain it to his own members, since he kept it a secret from them.

 

 

 

“Okay, guys, listen. Remember when I got into an accident, and said my voice changed a bit? Well that’s all a lie. Somehow it’s my luck that I witnessed a murder, and I had to be protected because the murderer is still not captured. Basically, to lure the murderer to show himself, and to avoid any suspicions, there’s a government agency who found a girl, who looks exactly similar to me. She replaced me then, and that’s the person who’s been kidnapped now, along with Kyu Hyun.”

 

 

Ryeowook looks like he’s going to faint anytime soon.

 

 

“Is this a hidden camera or something? Are we being taped now? Or is it live?” Yesung asks, still not believing.

 

 

PANGGGG!

 

 

A shoe lands on his head.

 

 

Sorry, it was an automatic reaction. No time for goofing around now.

 

 

“So….” Hankyung is still trying to rearrange my words in his head. Grr. I regret not learning Chinese before! Well who would really expect that I’d end up being stuck with these people in this situation, right?

 

 

“Do you guys believe me now? If you don’t, then I’ll just go with the fish and save those two idiots. Uh, I’ll bring along that anchovy too.” I’m already beginning to pace out of the villa, along with Hae and Hyuk.

 

 

The others are still standing at the same place. Everyone looks perplexed and still considering whether to follow me or not.

 

 

Urgh. These people!

 

 

“Fine. I guess the THREE OF US can go try and rescue them. But oh well, we might not even make it out of there alive. The murderer has guns, and knives, and all the dangerous lethal stuff. And yet, we don’t have anything. But still, we’re trying to save my friend and your friend.”

 

 

Okay, did that sound pitiful enough? Enough for them to join me?

 

 

I take a look at them.

 

 

STILL. STANDING. LIKE. BEFORE.

 

 

Grrr.

 

 

I take my other shoe and throw it to the center of those frozen, dumbfounded idiots. Now I’m barefooted.

 

 

“YAHHHHHH! YOU GUYS BETTER FOLLOW AND HELP ME RESCUE THE OTHER TWO IDIOTS OR I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE FOR THE NEXT 1000 YEARS TO COME. AND I’LL MAKE SURE NONE OF YOU GET MARRIED EVEN IF YOU GUYS ARE REINCARNATED INTO A GROUP OF SINGING AND DANCING FROGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!”

 

 

Everyone is shocked to hear me scream. Especially at the part when I mentioned about marriage.

 

 

“Okay, okay, we believe you. No need to curse us with the marriage stuff. I don’t want to die as a single!” Heechul exclaims.

 

 

“Everybody grab something to protect yourselves. Hankyung, call our manager and the police.” Eeteuk starts to play his role as the leader.

 

 

Everybody turns to him in disbelief.

 

 

“Seriously, you’re asking Hankyung to call the police? He'll call the morgue for God's sake!” Kangin speaks up.

 

 

Eeteuk realizes his mistake. “Oh, sorry. Kangin, you do it.”

 

 

“Okay people, let’s move it!” I shouted, eager to save those idiots.

=========================================================================================================================

A/N: More than a couple of months, right? Sorry :( I know most of you really wish to kill me now, even I would kill me if I were you guys. So this is what I have for now. I'm in the middle of writing the next chapter, but I don't know when I would complete it, so please don't have too high of hopes for me okay. I really really really want to update fast and regularly, but seriously with all the things going on in my life, that's almost impossible :(
Anyway, I still have my cool and awesome readers to support me and continue loving this story! Looks it'll end any chapter soon, so I'll try my best to give you guys the best story yet!!! 

And please, please, please leave a comment, saying you've read it, or you love it, or an 'update please', just so I know that you're read the update okay :)))

Again, I'll never be tired of saying this, but I love my lovely readers so so so much, and thank you for all the support you've given! I really love you guys, from the bottom of my heart <3

 

@lalalaFSJ: I'm sorry I left you guys with a cliffhanger for a very very long time :(  I know, I'm evil. Sorry. Thank you for loving the previous chapter. I hope you'll like this one too. And I love you tooo! Will wait for your comment okay!

 

@ElfyPuhl : You're welcomed!!! Enjoy this one okay!

 

@cutie2512 : Yeah, I know, I 'm the evil writer with the cliffhanger! :) Sorry for the late update, but I hope you enjoy this one okay? ;)

 

@kyuhoney: I officially love my readers toooo! And I know, I know, I've benn telling myself that I'm evil toooooo! Enjoy this update and tell me what you think, yeah? :) And I'm really sorry that I'm updating it way too late. But I still love you for eaving another comment to remind me, and also, for not hating me! You have no idea how it means a lot to me. Thanks again, really. Love you lots! :)

 

@cuteghost: Finally, the update is here!!! Sorry for leaving you guys hanging! But I hope you'll love this update! About the kiss, we'll see what happens on the next chapter, okay? Hope to hear more from you! Thanks!

 

@crazylover2512 : Thank youuu! I've rarely been complimented as creative, so that means a lot to me. Thanks :) About those two idiots, well, who knows how their relationship would go! I'll be working on the next chapter as soon as I can. Hope you'll love this one, and leave your opinions! :D

 

@starrybubble: You have no idea how I salute you for reading the story in one day! ONE DAY! You are soo cool! Here's the update! Hope to receive more love from you, and don't forget to tell me what you think of the update! Thanks a million!

 

20130526