13 Idiots Plus A Psycho

Loving In Another Shoe

-하영.HA YOUNG-

Whoah.

 

I gape at the sight of the villa we’re going to be staying in. It’s quite big, of course, or else how are you going to fit in all the 13 idiots?

 

But their staffs aren’t following. Everyone has their vacation and they can spend it on their own, no need to cater to Super Junior for a week.

 

Oh yeah. A WEEK.

 

I would’ve wanted that same vacation, where I can chill at my old house and sleep all day, but sadly the fish had to drag me here together.

 

Plus, Hae Rin herself wanted me to come with them, saying that her shoes will be in danger again if ‘Hae Rin’ doesn’t follow.

 

Seriously, I can see through the idiots’ plan. It’s another episode of ‘Having Fun While Tormenting Hae Rin’, only that this is a special episode, where they can torture me and yet I can’t run anywhere else, nor can I ask for help.

 

Because from what I can see, we’re totally at the outskirts.

 

The population: Mostly elders.

 

 

Well I have absolutely no problem with elders, except for that I don’t think they can offer much help if I run to them and said that I’m being tortured like hell by 13 idiots. Right?

 

Sigh.

 

Let my eyes behold this beautiful view first before I become blind later.

 

Probably Yesung will accidentally poke my eyes with a chopstick while fighting during dinner, or the nerves for my eyes become damaged while having pillow fights with Kangin.

 

It’s really a nice place here. The villa is on the hills, but not too high. The temperature here is lower than usual but still tolerable. You can see the villages from up here, and other hills too. The air is incredibly fresh compared to Seoul, obviously.

 

BUKKKKK!

 

Ouch! Who threw a bag at my precious head?

 

See what I mean? It’s not even an hour since I set foot here, and the next thing you know I’ll be comatose because my head keeps getting hit.

 

“Yah! Stop filming a drama of your own there and unpack your things. We need to have dinner you know!”

 

LEE JUN HO. Or better known as, the PSYCHO.

 

“Yah, since when did you pick up Super Junior’s habits? Trying to make me hospitalized while enjoying this view.” I complain.

 

Obviously the psycho would follow. I just needed to tell the idiots that Hae Rin’s parents wants a bodyguard by her side when she’s on vacation, to explain Junho’s presence here to the idiots.

 

I take my stuff and step inside the villa.

 

Awesome. Their president sure knows how to spend the company’s money well.

 

This place rocks!

 

“Don’t touch the fridge yet Shindong hyung!” Ryeowook shouted.

 

“I want this room! Hankyung ah, we’re sleeping here okay?” Heechul already secured his spot.

 

“Whoah! Have you seen the pool at the back???” The fish gets excited seeing the pool as substitute for his sea.

 

“Ah, why are there no pretty girls here?” Eeteuk  mutters.

 

“Yah, I want that room! I got my eyes on it first!” Kangin exclaim.

 

Huh.

 

There goes the peace I prayed hard for during this vacation.

 

Well, like they say, if you can’t beat them, join them!

 

“So, where’s my room?!!!” I shouted so that everyone can hear.

 

Silence.

 

3.

 

2.

 

1.

 

“BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

 

Let me describe the scene here. 13 idiots go rolling on the floor, back and forth, laughing like the idiots they truly are.

 

Junho and I looked at each other.

 

“Er, people of Super Junior, although I would love to join this crazy laughing that you guys are performing, I think it’s better if I get a grasp of the situation first?” I try to understand the situation.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!”

 

Obviously they won’t stop laughing.

 

I grab a slipper, and soon it lands on the fish’s head.

 

“AWWWW!” He squirms in pain.

 

“Yah Lee Fishie, where the hell is my room?” I ask.

 

“Er, well, we didn’t think you would need one, so you can have the sofa bed in the living room. HAHA!” He answered, and continued laughing.

 

“HAHA! Why would a devil need a room?” Kangin added.

 

Seriously, that’s why you guys had to drag me here?

 

To have the ULTIMATE TORTURE on me!

 

“Well, I guess it’s nothing new. Let me sleep to death in the cold living room, crack my skull open, suffocate me in a blanket. Aww, you guys are getting boring!” I just had to say something to provoke them because I was angry that I didn’t get a room!

 

Doesn’t mean I expect them to upgrade their torture. Oh no.

 

Wait, don’t tell me they’ll take me seriously?

 

SMACK.

 

Why was my mouth so loose? Seriously, I just wrote my own Death Note.

 

“So, we’re boring, huh?” Eeteuk asked sarcastically.

 

“NOOOOO. Not a little bit. You guys will NEVER.EVER.BE.BORING!” God, save me.

 

“Guys, on the count of 3.” Donghae initiates.

 

“1.”

 

“2.”

 

“3.”

 

“PSYCHO, SAVE ME!” All I could do was protect my head and hide behind the psycho.

 

The next thing I know, I’m up in the air, along with psycho, lifted by the 13 idiots.

 

Within a few seconds we reach the garden outside, and they threw me and the psycho on the grass.

 

“YAHHHHHHHHHHH! MUD FIGHT!!!!”

 

Did they just say, MUD?

 

I look around and find Heechul, Hankyung and Sungmin holding the water hose, spraying out water. Water is pooling on the ground, mixed with the soil. And you get some MUD.

 

Everyone joins in, trying to make me covered in mud thoroughly. And I can see the psycho actually enjoying this. How psychotic can he be, seriously?

 

“Not so boring anymore, huh?” Heechul asked while covering my face with mud.

 

Although I struggle with all my might, what can a devil’s strength compare to when put against these 13 idiots?

 

“You guys better stop right now or I swear I’ll cook everyone’s head and make an Idiots’ Head Curry!” I threaten, although it doesn’t sound convincing.

 

Huh.

 

I am not going down that easily!

 

While my visions are blurred due to the mud in my face, I grab the nearest idiot to me, and pull him down together with me.

 

He tried to escape but I hug him as tight as I can. Oh yeah, no one gets away when I’m having my revenge!

 

 “Yah! Everyone get in! This is fun!” Eunhyuk screams and I can hear everyone also joins in the mud pool.

 

And I rolled together in the mud with the unfortunate idiot that got stuck with me. Hah. I bet he’s completely covered with mud now!

 

See? I never go down alone!

 

After losing some energy, I decided to stop rolling and let go of the idiot that I pulled together with. Poor him.

 

I try to wipe off the mud covering my eyes so that I can actually see who my victim was, but unfortunately even my hands are covered with mud. How am I supposed to wipe the mud off my eyes?

 

Then suddenly someone rubs his hand gently against my eyes.

 

“Thanks Wookie!” I said. Only Ryeowook would be nice enough to help wipe the mud off.

 

And finally I can open my eyes and see this beautiful world.

 

A familiar face catches my eyes.

 

“What? Wookie?” He asked with eyebrows raised.

 

Shoots.

 

“Empty head?” Duh, of course I’m shocked.

 

Then I could see his whole body, face, and hair covered with mud, and I’m the nearest person to him.

 

Don’t tell me, he was the victim that I pulled together when I couldn’t see?!

 

“Yes, don’t even think of not believing it. You pulled me together into the mud and caused my perfect hair to have some mud shampoo. I can’t believe a devil could be that strong!” He utters.

 

Ergh, this empty head. What happened to the sweet ‘I-fell-in-love-with-a-devil’ attitude? Oh well, I guess our nature to kill each other can’t be changed just because we decided to fall in love.

 

“Duh. Even a 6 year-old baby can beat you up.” I answered.

========================================================================================================================

-규현.KYU HYUN-

As I was joining in the fun of torturing Hae Rin, and celebrating the newcomer Junho, suddenly I could feel my body being pushed in this craziness.

 

I lose my balance and fall near to the devil.

 

I try to get back up again since I don’t want to be dirtied in this mud mess. But the devil grabs my shirt and causes me to fall to the ground again.

 

Argh, my back.

 

Seriously, I’m so going to sue this devil for breaking my spine!

 

If it wasn’t for the fact that somehow my heart fell for this one devil, I would have wrestled her to death in this mud.

 

You can say your thanks to me later, devil.

 

I turn to look at her. Her eyes are closed. I guess she didn’t even know who she pulled into this mud.

 

I try to escape again but then she hugs me.

 

Gulp.

 

Sweat.

 

Okay, breathe Kyuhyun. Breathe.

 

Now I’m practically immobile. I feel like I’m paralyzed.

 

This devil! She must have put some spell or something to make me paralyzed!

 

The next thing I know we’re rolling together in the mud. This must be her effort to get revenge. Completely covering me in mud.

 

Well, what to do?

 

I can’t even move.  I’m paralyzed I tell you! The devil put a spell on me.

 

Whoah.

 

I can’t believe I’m enjoying this. The devil hugging me.

 

Well, practically she doesn’t know who is she hugging and just wanted revenge on someone. But hey, who says I can’t enjoy this?

 

I just hug her back and roll together!

 

When she felt tired, she stops. She tried to wipe the mud off her eyes but she can’t.

 

That’s when the perfect gentleman Cho Kyu Hyun helps her.

 

And she said ‘Thanks Wookie’?????

 

Seriously, this perfect height and perfect face, she thought it was Ryewook hyung???

 

She looked at me with surpise.

 

What, ‘even a 6 year-old kid can beat me up’?

 

Okay, Mr. Hot Cho Kyu Hyun is not going to take that insult!

 

 “Yah devil, my spine almost broke because you grabbed my shirt! Now, compensate!” I demanded.

 

“With what? Paying your medical fees? Haha.” She laughs.

 

“Yah! I don’t care, compensate with anything!” I said.

 

“Fine. Close your eyes then.” She said.

 

Really? She’s really compensating?

 

So I just close my eyes.

 

Before, when we fought with each other, I’ll go to her and try to make it up, probably by holding her hands or something. And now she’s probably thinking of doing the same!

 

Omo. Close my eyes?

 

Is she going to give me a peck on the cheeks? On the lips maybe?

 

Oh my god! In front of the members?

 

Well who cares!

 

“Open your mouth a bit.” She whispered.

 

And so I did.

 

OH.MY.GOD.

 

Seriously? She’s really going to kiss me?!

 

Thank you God. I promise I’ll be a good, perfect, handsome boy for the rest of my life!

 

I promise I’ll do good and never ev…

 

BUKKKK!

 

 

 

 

“Uwekkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!”

 

What the hell was that???

 

I spit out everything that’s in my mouth.

 

MUD?

 

MUD??

 

MUD???

 

MUD!!!

 

“YAH YOU RETARDED SHORT-LEGGED EVIL DEVIL! YOU PUT MUD IN MY MOUTH?! HOW DARE YOU!!!”

 

I shout to her until my vocal cords almost flew out of my throat.

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I can hear the devil’s evil laugh loud and clear.

 

She put MUD in my mouth?!

 

That’s her compensation?

 

And there I was like an idiot waiting for a kiss in the mud pool!

 

That.rotten.devil.

 

My mouth tastes like .

 

Urghhh.

 

“That’s it! This is WAR!” I claim.

 

I try to catch the devil but she already disappeared somewhere else.

 

“Come on Kyu honey, it’s getting dark. Let’s go inside.” Eeteuk hyung said, while getting all the members to stop playing in the mud.

 

“BUT HYUNG! DID YOU SEE WHAT THAT DEVIL DID?! SHE PRACTICALLY PUT DIRT IN MY MOUTH! MY PERFECT MOUTH!!!”

 

Okay Lee Hae Rin. Just because my heart decided to fall for you, doesn’t mean my brain will stop thinking of getting revenge.

 

Really, God is punishing me.

 

I just had to fall in love with someone I would really love to kill now!

======================================================================================================================

-동해.DONG HAE-

Oh yeah. This genius fish brain of mine just had to instruct my hands to push Kyu so that he’d fall near Ha Young.

 

Okay, fine. It wasn't my genius brain. It was Hae Rin's instruction. It's part of the plan.

 

She said I should give them some chance to be together. Because if we keep going with the jealousy thingy, I bet Kyu is going to have a mental breakdown just to hold in his immense jealousy!

 

So then I left them alone since I saw they were hugging and rolling together in the mud. Well, none of the members would care, since everyone is practically hugging and trying to make each other covered with mud.

 

I did a great job in helping those two, right?

 

Well, that’s what I thought.

 

Until I hear Kyu claiming war and swore to kill the short legs.

 

Huh.

 

These two are harder matter to settle than what I thought.

 

Oh well, let the vacation begin!

========================================================================================================================

A/N: Hye! Yeah, this is the author that I bet you guys would really love to hit. It's been like half a year since I last updated! I know, I'm evil. Even my sis said so. Sorry. I didn't mean to be evil. Like, seriously.

I've always given the same excuse, I didn't have enough time. Well, I still use the same excuse, because basically I really didn't have enough time.

So this is basically what I produced after a discussion with my brain. I hope you guys like it!!! Although it's very late...

Because the previous updates were too much lovey dovey for me (and I seriously don't know how to be all lovey dovey), I suddenly realized that I miss the members' naughty pranks. So I decided to have them in this chapter. I hope you guys don't mind.

Sorry if it's so-so, or there're any grammar mistakes. It's been a while since I wrote.

But do keep loving the story okay? I'm looking forward to read what you guys think later!

And as usual, I'll reply to my lovely readers' comments, because I freakingly love it that you guys take some time to comment, even if it's just an 'update soon'. It really keeps me going, to continue the story, eventhough I don't update frequently.

Really, thinking about you guys, I'm still motivated to continue the story! I LOVE YOU GUYS! And I'd love you more if you guys comment and tell me what'd you think about the story :)

I'm really sorry if I miss out any comments because I kinda lost track of them (this is what happens when you don't update the story regularly! grrr.). So do tell me if I miss out your comment, okay? As for the comments on my profile, I'm sorry that I didn't get to reply them. Actually I just got to read them. But I'll try to reply next time ey? :)

kprincess1995 : Haha, i know right? Its really fun to see someone like him gets jealous! Well, the plan is already starting bit by bit. Let's look forward to how the whole vacation is going to be! Keep on sharing your thoughts! I love it!

Lee_Jaerin : Thank you! Keep loving it to the fullest, haha! The trip is finally here, do enjoy it! It's only the beginning! Keep the comments and love coming!

LHVP_cute: I hope you don't stop loving the story! Here's the update, finally! Do enjoy it and share what you think okay? Thanks a million!

lalalaFSJ : I'm glad I'm back too! I miss all of my lovely readerssss! Thanks for enjoying the chapters! It's great you love the lovey dovey part, coz I really dunno how to write those kind of parts anyway. Thanks for welcoming me back! I really hope to hear (read) your thoughts later! Enjoy the update!

natnatfung : I know, Kyu is really like full of himself! Pretending and such. But I guess that's why we love him right? Annoyingly cute guy. Do enjoy the update and share your thoughts later!

cuteghost12 : Whoahhh. Thanks for saying this story is incredible! You have no idea how good that makes me feel! Here's the update, but sorry it's late though. But I hope you'll continue to love the story, and share what you think! Thankssssss!

cuteghost : Not sure if you're the same person as cuteghost12, but thanks for loving the story! And seriously I don't mean to kill the cute ghost! haha. Sorry the update is late though. But do keep loving the story! A million thanks!

ElfyPuhl : Thanks for loving the story!! Here's the update! But I'm sorry it's late :( Keep giving your support! A simple update soon from you already makes my day! Thanks!

20130209