TWISTER, anyone?

Loving In Another Shoe

 

-규현.KYU HYUN-

 

Now, it’s time to be my GREAT self again.

 

No more making my hyungs worry, I’m Cho Kyu Hyun. You know, the great vocalist in Super Junior! Yeah, you got that right! The hot singer!

 

Sigh.

 

Donghae hyung, please be happy!

 

I walk back to the living room with Donghae hyung, smiles on my face, with some cakes of course. I didn’t even get to wash the cake off my face thoroughly.

 

When I get back to the living room, I’m shocked to see the cake has disappeared!

 

“Yah! Hyungs! I didn’t even get to eat the cake! Where did it go?!” I shouted to the whole room.

 

All the other hyungs look pleases with me being to my original self.

 

“Don’t worry magnae ah! The cake didn’t disappear. We kept it!” Yesung hyung answered.

 

“Well, where?” I asked.

 

“In our stomach, duh! Erm, that was sure a nice cake!” Hyukjae hyung shouted while laughing with the other members.

 

These hyungs I tell you. Even if you put them in a cage with clowns, the clowns would try to run away from them.

 

But where’s the devil? I don’t see her anywhere in here.

 

“Who are you looking for?” Hae hyung asked me.

 

Geez, since when does this hyung become so observant? It’s creeping me out!

 

“The cake, of course!” I lied.

 

“Guys! Let’s play Twister!” Ryeowook suggested.

 

“Yeah!” Then the whole room starts to gather to play the game. The devil suddenly appears soon after.

 

I wonder where she went.

 

SMACK.

 

Yah Cho Kyu Hyun, your brain cells are giving you a warning already. Stop thinking about her!

 

Aisy, fine, fine. Let’s focus on the game then.

 

“Who’s playing?” Heechul hyung shouted.

 

Seriously, the term ‘talking’ can never be used among us, because ‘shouting’ and ‘screaming’ are more preferred. I swear that after all of us retire later, we’re all going to turn deaf.

 

“Not me, you guys are going to be crushed flat if I play.” Shindong hyung said, while munching on some snacks. Good point.

 

A few other hyungs don’t want to play too, but they want to watch the others suffer from getting their bones twisted and misplaced while playing the fatal game.

 

“So, I guess it’s only me, Kyu, Hae Rin and Hyuk?” Donghae hyung said, and starts the game.

 

See what I tell you? The person who suggested the game didn’t even participate. In fact, almost all didn’t participate because they prefer watching others in pain than themselves getting in pain.

 

Of course, these old hyungs!

 

Oops, if they hear me I’ll be thrown out of the windows I tell you.

 

So the game went on, smoothly at first. When it starts to get though, my heart feels like its about to pop out too.

 

That short legs position is always so near to me. At times I can even hear her breath.

 

Darn it. Relax Kyu, you’re great, you’re great. You don’t feel a thing.

 

Suddenly a familiar smell comes visiting my nose.

 

“Hyuk hyung! Your FOOT is in my face! God, the smell! Yuks!” I shouted to him.

 

“Yah,yah! What SMELL!” He tries to deny in vain.

 

The whole room laughs, and starts to tickle everyone in the game to make us fall down and fail.

 

“Hey, hey, don’t tickle the fish! I swear the fish is going to pee in his pants! Yah, stop!!” Hae hyung shouts with all his might while trying to persevere the members’ deadly tickles.

 

“Hyung! Don’t!” And of course, how can I be excluded from all these tickling.

 

“YAH! DON’T, DON’T!” I can hear the devil’s voice begging to stop the members from tickling them.

 

And did any of the hyungs care?

 

NOT.A.CHANCE.

 

In fact, they’re upgrading their ‘tickling torture’.

 

“THEY’RE NOT EVEN FALLING DOWN! ATTACK MORE AGGRESIVELY!” Eeteuk hyung ordered.

 

Then the sounds of laughter and tortures can be heard.

 

Just imagine how it looks. The four of us playing twister, Hyuk hyung’s foot in my face, Hae hyung’s hand around Hyuk’s neck, my leg on the devil’s back. Plus, the other members tickling us non-stop.

 

Yes people, IMAGINE.

 

“YAH! STOP IT!”

 

“I’M REALLY GOING TO PEE HERE!”

 

The four of us couldn't take it anymore and finally collapses on the floor.

 

Hae hyung lies on the floor, on top of him is Hyuk hyung, his face facing Hae hyung’s feet. On top of Hyuk hyung is me, with my back on his back, but somehow the back of my head is on his feet. Urgh, my hair is going to stink.

 

And then I just realized, the devil is on top of me.

 

I suddenly remembered that day in the gym when I crashed into her and we were covered with sundaes. Somehow I accidentally fell on top of her and without us knowing it, our lips were on each other.

 

Well, somehow that incident wasn’t as romantic as others would have thought, since I was on top of her, and the other members were screaming on how I was going to crush her into paper.

 

Hey, hey. I’m not that heavy okay! It’s the muscles!

 

SMACK.

 

Back to the situation here.

 

Now, she’s on top of me. Her face is facing mine.

 

Oh no! NO! Don’t tell me I’m having a heart attack! I’M TOO YOUNG TO HAVE ONE!

 

I thought it’s going to be annoying to be looking at the devil’s face, but somehow my mind feels glad.

 

Her eyes are bewildered, surprised maybe.

 

I wanted to hug her so much, now that she’s THIS close to me.

 

My hands make their way to her back, wanting to hug her so, so much.

 

“THE FISH IS DYING HERE!!! HELP!!!” Suddenly Donghae hyung screams like his life is on the line.

 

Oh, of course, 3 people on top of him. I forgot.

 

“MY GILLS ARE GOING TO BE CRUSHED I TELL YOU!!!” He keeps shouting.

 

The whole room burst into crazy laughter.

 

The other members try to save the poor fish. Before I can even succeed to hug the devil, Siwon hyung removes her from me, and soon after Shindong hyung helps to get me off Hyuk hyung.

 

And finally they get Hyuk hyung off the poor fish.

 

“OH MY GOD! I SWEAR THAT YOU GUYS ARE ELEPHANTS!!” Donghae hyung starts to scream frantically like a crazy fish.

 

Of course, he almost died.

 

The others just laugh at the situation and start to joke around.

 

In the midst of their laughter I steal a glance at the devil.

 

I can see her laugh along with the other members, and she doesn’t look like she’s even affected of how close we were before.

 

That’s it, I can’t stand it anymore.

 

“Hyung, something came up, I’ve got to go.” I said to Eeteuk hyung.

 

“Don’t wait up for me, I’ll be late! And thanks hyung! I love you guys!” I continued.

 

I grab my jacket and the car key.

 

I can’t hide my feelings anymore. I have to get out of here.

 

The other members don’t even notice I’m going out. Well, it’s a room with fourteen loud people, who would notice anyway.

 

I put my shoes on and step out of the room. I need to clear my mind, and let my heart beats normally.

 

==============================================================================

-하영.HA YOUNG-

 

Laugh.

 

That’s all I can do. Just laugh along.

 

His face was so close to mine before. I felt like hugging him or something, and I swear his eyes were so calming.

 

That empty-head! What kind of spell did you put on me!

 

See what you did, my whole body feels weird. What the hell am I feeling?

 

As the other member just laughs and start making jokes, I did too.

 

I don’t want anyone noticing anything weird with me.

 

I try to look around for the empty head, but he’s nowhere to be found. It’s like he suddenly vanished.

 

Then the fish noticed it too.

 

“Hey, where’s birthday boy?” He asked randomly.

 

Well, in the sea of these loud people, only Eeteuk who’s next to him can his question. Even I heard it only faintly.

 

I step a bit closer to them to hear what they’re saying. Geez, since when did I become an eavesdropper?

 

“Don’t know. He said something’s up and he has got to go. Maybe he’s meeting someone. He said he’ll be late so I guess we don’t need to wait for him.” Eeteuk said.

 

He’s meeting someone?

 

Who?

 

Urgh, it’s been weeks since I’ve last seen him. Probably he met someone?

 

Maybe that’s why he’s been acting all weird.

 

My chest suddenly feels tight. I try to breathe deeply a few times, but only managed to do it once.

 

Why am I feeling like this?

 

“Hey fishie, I have to get back home. It’s late. Don’t worry; I’ll be safe so just stay with these guys and no need to send me off, okay? Have fun guys.” I said to the fish and grab my jacket and car key.

 

“See you Hae Rin! Thanks for the food and be careful! You might bump into piranhas or something!” He bid while smiling like an idiot.

 

It seems like he’s having fun with the others.

 

I step out of the dorm and close the door behind me.

 

Sigh.

 

Now what do I do?

 

I don’t feel like going back home, or even talking to Hae Rin. And obviously I don’t feel like seeing Junho. That psycho is going to blab all night long, I swear!

 

Now, where do I go?

 

I can’t use my car, because then I’ll bump into Junho.

 

I take my phone out and dial his number.

 

“YAH! I fed the cats, and water the trees, and even washed the car!” He said sarcastically, as soon as he answers his phone.

 

“Are you going to go back or what?!” He asked.

 

“I think I’ll stay over.” I answered.

 

“Aish, you should have said that sooner! Fine. I’ll call the other guys to guard this place. Now I can sleep and dream of my cute girlfriend.” He said.

 

“Night.” I hang up.

 

I think I’ll just go to the roof top. I still remember when Changmin brought me there to interrogate me, whether I’m the real Hae Rin or not.

 

There’s a pool there too, maybe seeing the water can calm me down or some sort.

 

Well, there’s nowhere else to go, so I guess, to the roof top then.

 

Finally I reach the rooftop.

 

It’s quite dark there, seeing only there’s only light at one small corner, and the rest of the place is lit by the moon light. Full moon today, how ironic. They always say that full moon is the best setting when you’re in love or in a love scene.

 

Now I’m heartbroken, still think the full moon is romantic?

 

I walk around there, using the light from my phone. When I turn to the right corner, I can see the swimming pool.

 

Well, I’ve been up here at night with Changmin during New Year’s Eve, but I didn’t even have time to see how beautiful it is up here, since I was busy being interrogated by Changmin.

 

Now I can see how nice this place is. The pool has subtle lights at its edges, and some dim light at the bottom.

 

I sit at one of the benches there.

 

Now I can take a deep breath. Seriously, how pathetic do I look now?

 

Being gloomy because that empty-head is probably going out to meet someone, and doesn’t even care about me. What is wrong with me anyway?

 

Smack.

 

Fine, I know. I think I’m falling for that arrogant empty-head.

 

Urgh! I so want to smack my head hard for saying that but I can’t even do that.

 

“STUPID EMPTY-HEAD! WHO DO YOU EVEN THINK YOU ARE?!” I shouted softly.

 

I look at the full moon. Well, it does look nice, but it’s not THAT beautiful as the lovebirds described it to be.

 

“YAH, FULL MOON! WHY ARE YOU EVEN SHOWING YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF ME! I’M HEARTBROKEN, NOT IN LOVE! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!” I shouted to the moon.

 

Okay, okay. Stupid, I know. That’s how I look like now. And I’m not even drunk.

 

Sigh.

 

I swear that empty-head is a using some black magic to get me back! That’s why I’m like this!

 

First thing tomorrow, I’m going to report him to the ministry for using black magic!

 

Yeah, that’s exactly what I’ll do. After I calm myself down, of course.

 

Tskk, tsk..

 

Suddenly I hear sounds coming from a bush of plants.

 

Don’t tell me, it’s a ghost?

 

Please, please, please tell me it isn’t! I swear I’ll be good after this, but please don’t let a ghost be here! PLEASE!
 

My feet are frozen. I can’t even make a run for my life now.

 

I start imagining things that I saw from the horror movies. Damn. Why did I even watch those kinds of movies?

 

Help me, someone. I seriously don’t want to be eaten by ghost!

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to disturb you. It was my stupid mouth that shouted. I didn’t have anything to do with it. I swear. Please, please go away.” I beg for my life.

 

You don’t know how much I’m shivering right now.

 

I wait, and wait, and wait.

 

It should appear anytime now. Anytime.

 

1.

 

2.

 

3.

 

4.

 

“ARGHHH!” I shouted.

 

“Meoww……”

 

What the…?

 

You have got to be kidding me! A CAT?

 

I just begged for my life to a CAT?

 

God, just kill me now. A CAT?

 

“Meoww..” The cat then walks past me and goes somewhere else.

 

How did a cat even make it up to the roof top in the first place anyway?

 

Wait a minute. Maybe, it’s a ghost cat?!

 

Shivers run down my spine.

 

Suddenly something cold touched my shoulder.

 

“ARGH!” I give a short cry of shock.

 

========================================================================================

A/N : And here's another update my fellow readers whom I love so, so much! Haha..

So, this chapter is kind of short, and a bit boring if you ask me, but actually I wanted to make this chapter and the next chapter, originally just ONE chapter. But I decided to split it into two parts since it's gonna be a bit long if I post it as just one chapter.

Plus, I'm still writing the next part,it's not finished yet(sorry~), and I wouldn't want you guys to wait for too long, so that's why I posted this part first.

And thanks to all my readers who are still reading! I love you guys!

And I see we have new subscribers! YEAY! I'm a happy person I tell you!

I really, really appreciate all your comments, and I love replying to them. Even if it's short, I hope you guys can comment, because I really want to know what do you guys think. Is the chapter boring, nice, or could it have been better, what do you expect in the next chapter. Really, I enjoy reading all those comments, and I'll be waiting for it!

Oh, and I just realized, I don't have much subscribers and comments, but I'm still so happy because from all your comments, I can see that you guys really, really like this fic, and that's a big honour for me, seeing my work is much appreciated and that's enough to make me really happy. Because you guys took some of your precious time to read this story and comment, and I feel so, so touched. Thank you! :)

So, doesn't matter how many or little comments I receive, I'm still going to reply to all of them, cuz I love 'em so, so much!

Okay, I've blabbed a bit too much here. Well, enjoy the story! Love you guys!

Thanks again!

 

@19Ki-Cha89 : THANK YOU! Thanks for loving the story, and for thinking that my writing is cool! Wow, I feel so honoured! Thanks! Haha, yup, drama, drama, drama! And here's the update! Hope you like it, and keep the comments coming!

 

@sjlalalalalove : Wow, I can't believe you still think it's funny! Thanks! And I thought the story was getting boring! I know, I know, it's getting frustrating to watch those two idiots right. Well, let's hope plan won't fail! Enjoy the update and keep the comments coming! Thanks!

 

@Kyyra1986 : Haha, yeah, I want to watch those two dorks make up too! Let's wait and see shall we? Yup, i'm on Kyu's side too! Let's hope for his happy ending!! Well, let's hope my brain thinks like that too, haha. Thanks for your loveable comments! Love it, love it, and love it! Enjoy the update! And keep the comments coming! THANKS!

 

@Kyunine23 : I so love you too! And your comments! Thanks for liking the chapter so much! And here's the next chapter! Thanks for waiting! Do enjoy! Keep the love and comments coming! THANKS!

 

@babekyu : Aww, it's okay, at least now you're posting a comment! Keep it coming okay, I love them! And thanks a million for still reading and loving the story! Enjoy! Thanks again!

 

@twinklingconfusion : Haha, they are dorks, right! Don't worry, I'll try my best not to upset you guys and give a nice happy ending later! And wow, haha, you actually cared for Junho! He's such a naggy bodyguard. Well, here's the update, and I hope you'll enjoy! Keep the comments coming! Thanks so much!

 

@NoOr_fatima : You read it in a day?!!! Wow, cool! Thank you so much for reading and loving the story! Sorry to keep you waiting for the update, and actually get scolded by your mom. Tell her I said sorry too.... And yes, I really love my readers. Since they take time to read and comment and love the story, I figured I should do the same too. Anyway, here's the update! I hope you'll enjoy it, and keep the comments and love coming! Thanks again!

 

20110620