My Mirror?

Loving In Another Shoe

-해 린.HAE RIN-

Man, last night's dream was one heck of a dream.

Can you believe in my dream I was a witness to a murder and the cops said I can't go out anymore?

As if that would happen. Maybe when pigs can fly.

So I grabbed my towel, took a long, warm shower and dressed comfortably. Some peace at home alone finally.

I went downstairs to have my usual breakfast in the kitchen.

And the next sentence I'm about to say is going to make you think after this that the shopping malls are giving everything for free to the entire world.

I just saw a pig flew right across the kitchen to the dining table.

I'm sure! Pigs can fly now!

See what I mean with the shopping malls giving free stuff? The impossible is happening.

WAIT!

If pigs are flying, then that would mean, oh shoots!(shoots is a word I use to express the word s***. Told you I'm a nice girl.)

My dream is not a dream! It's real. I REALLY witnessed a murder and my life IS in danger! Not to forget my shoe in Donghae's hand that probably started learning new words to curse at me for not taking good care of it!

Okay, you guys might want to know about those flying pigs.

Fine, I admit it. I was over-reacting. There were bacons flying across from the kitchen to the plate on the dining table, like how the professional chefs easily handle the food they're cooking. It's sort of like that. And the bacons landed precisely on the plate. Bacons are from pigs right?

I swear my maids never learned tricks like that unless they are professional chefs undercover at a rich girl's house to see what our preferred kind of dishes are. You never know reality programmes these days, they're just unpredictable. Agree? There are probably secret cameras all over my house now.

Hae Rin, you can either knock yourself unconcious now for being paranoid or you can see what is actually going on in the kitchen.

I like the latter option better.

I took a few steps to the kitchen and saw someone in a plain t-shirt and track-bottoms cooking something.

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

WOW!

Last night's sleep was like heaven. I wonder if the heaven has a bed like this. If there isn't any, I rather spend eternity here.

I thought that a nice start with Lee Hae Rin sshi would be nice. So why not make breakfast?

The maids were practically on their knees begging for me to just stay silently in my room.

Me? Silent? I don't think those two words are meant for each other.

Well, communication always works. Right, now I sound like a marriage caunselor.

In a nutshell, the maids and I had an agreement that we would make breakfast together. I just challenged the maids to a cooking competiton with me.

I should've thought about it earlier, the maids were so up for challenges.

Of course, I kept quiet about me living in a boys' foster home which meant I usually cooked for the boys. You know how fast boys want their food, that's how fast I have to cook there.

You can say bacons were flying to the kitchen table. I swear the maids opened their mouth so big that a crocodile would raise the white flag.

"Excuse me, who are you?"

===========================================================
-3rd PERSON-

Ha Young turned her head and saw a reflection of herself.

"Hey, when did that mirror got here?" She exclaimed.

Hae Rin took a step forward to take a closer look.

She certainly knew that is not a mirror in front of her.

"Lee Hae Rin sshi?" Ha Young suddenly noticed.

Ha Young has this imaginary knife to stab her brain for thinking that's a mirror. Luckily, a real knife is far beyond her reach.

The two was shocked. No words came out of their mouth.

With no warnings, both pair of eyes starts to be filled with tears. Both has no clue of the reason.

They suddenly feel a sense on longing, like they were separated before and finally met.

Of course, they can't be twins as both has different family backgrounds.

"Mianhaeyo," Hae Rin finally exclaimed.

"I don't know why I'm like this," she added.

"Drop the formalities. We're in same age anyway," Ha Young tried to break the tense.

"Let's start over shall we? I'm Hae Rin, Lee Hae Rin."

"I'm Park Ha Young. You're beautiful. Sorry, that may sound like I was flattering myself."

"Never mind. And today you showed me the impossible. Pigs can fly," Hae Rin gave a wide,charming smile to Ha Young.

"Next I'll show you ramen can talk!" They both laugh at each other's dorkiness.

"I think we're supposed to 'study' about your life?" Ha Young finally pops the question.

"We've got a lot to do. First and importantly, Super Junior!" Hae Rin drags Ha Young to her room.

Their instant closeness is unexplicable. Both sides do not know why.

"Who?"

===========================================================
-성 민.SUNG MIN-

Finally, a peaceful day. No schedules, no visitors, no anything.

My guitar and I can have our alone time now.

"NOO!!! WAIT! THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOU UNPLUGGED MY GAME CONTROLLER!" There goes Kyuhyun.

"YAH! I'M YOUR HYUNG!" There goes Heechul.

"KANGIN! DON'T YOU DARE THROW MY PANTS OUT THE WINDOWS!" Eeteuk also decided to join in the chaos.

"SHINDONG HYUNG! I MADE THAT FOR ALL OF US! NOT JUST FOR YOU!" Then there's Ryeowook.

"MY LIPS ARE GOING TO BE INFECTED WITH BACTERIAS IF YOU KEEP TOUCHING THEM, YESUNG HYUNG!" Let's not forget Siwon too.

Yes, if I were to state all of the words that came out of their mouth, I think the world is going to run out of letters.

Peaceful and Super Junior are like enemies for eternity.

Never knew why, it's just like that from the beginning.

Donghae hung out in my room, looking pretty lonely without any more shoes to give us.

Hae Rin has been quiet for a while. On this matter, I'm not complaining. Having the both of them torture each other, we are the ones who are stuck in the middle.

God, let me have my peace please.

Somehow I doubt that that prayer's going to be heard because of the excessive noise the members are making.

Well, if you can't beat them, join them.

"YAH!"
===========================================================
A/N: I'm practically squishing my brains here to get more juices so that I can drink it to have more ideas for you guys.=)
A comment would really be appreciated. It feels beyond awesome to know that there're people reading.
So, leave a word and maybe ideas you want me to add in.
I'll be glad too! I'm human after all, so I have my flaws.
Apologies for errors and lame ideas.
=P

20100409 - The date is when I finished this chapter. It's old because this is the actual date when I post it at Winglin.