You'll Be Surprised To Know What A Candy Can Do.

Loving In Another Shoe

-규현.KYU HYUN-

 

Okay people, follow my instructions.

Take a deep, very deep breath. And…tadaa!

You’ll smell the nicest scent you can ever smell – ME!

Yup, after the shower, and sprayed some perfume on me, my whole body smells absolutely nice!

I know, I know. You must be thinking, great body, handsome face, superb vocal, amazing manners, and now, add beautiful scent to the whole package, and you get me, the PERFECT Kyu.

Boy, I know God loves me too much, and I absolutely bear no complaints on that.

Suddenly, my brain gets an electric shock. Why, you ask me?

Well, somehow the image of that devil appeared in my head.

Trust me people, as usual, I should never be blamed. My brain somehow had a few wires tangled so that’s how the devil’s face appeared on my mind.

Or maybe, it’s the poison that the devil put on her hand! You know, the one that I felt when I held her hand, which made my heart bet extremely faster that I thought I was going to have a heart attack!

Maybe that poison somehow affected my brain too!

Yup, I’m SO sure.

Speaking of the devil, I wonder if she safely made it out the guys’ showering room without anyone noticing.

Well, I already asked one of the female workers to grab everything the devil had in her locker and put it in a paper bag. Then I left the bag in front of the devil’s cubicle, you know, so she can dress up.

Obviously it would be impossible for her to get out from that showering room with just s towel on her.

I know, I know. Again, my brilliant manners!

Speaking about the devil in towels, she actually does have a nice body, I mean, her legs weren’t that short as I thought it was, and it is kind of nice too. Well, of course I can see that since her towel were quite short…

SMACK! PUNCH! SLAP!

And repeat…

SMACK! PUNCH! SLAP!

Why do I sound so erted?

Okay, hear me out people. I, the wonderful Cho Kyu Hyun absolutely did NOT check her out when we met in the showers!

I just, accidentally saw her nice body.

Wait, how would I know it’s nice? I DID NOT check her out, I repeat! My eyes ACCIDENTALLY saw.

You got that, people?

Great.

Now, what the hell is taking that apparently nicely shaped-body devil to dress up?!

Wait, why am I referring to her body again?

SLAP! Stop it Kyu. SLAP!

Okay, that should be enough slaps for today.

SLAP!

Well, just to be on the safe side, I had to slap myself just once more.

As I am waiting in the car, my eyes caught something in the shotgun seat.

This item looks very familiar.

Isn’t this…

The receipt for the video game that I bought?!

No wonder I couldn’t find it! It was here all the time!

Good, now I can get a refund! The game was broken when I tried to play it at the dorm!

Hahaha!

As I am laughing alone happily, something caught my attention.

A cube candy.

Wait. This is the one that I gave to the devil to console her.

Did it fell out of her pocket?

Or did she leave it here on purpose, since she doesn’t want a candy given by a stranger?

If she care about the candy she would not leave it lying around in someone’s car, or she would have noticed it was gone.

Damn it, why do I care?

It’s not that important anyway!

You know what, I might as well just eat it, since no one is going to care about it.

Damn it you devil.  Can’t believe I actually thought of consoling you sincerely because I cared.

Well, bad luck for you, cube candy.

======================================================================================================

-하영.HA YOUNG-

Ergh, I can’t even find it!

Where in the world would I put the cube candy?

Okay, you’re probably wondering why I care so much about the candy.

Well, it reminds me of my foster father in the foster home. He thought me about the cube.

And, it’s not always you get a kind empty head.

No time to waste, I quickly get dressed and take all my stuff with me. I head out of the showering room, not thinking about anything else.

God, help m e find it.

The gym seems a whole lot quieter.

I look around and there is no sign of Super Junior to be found.

They just left me like that?  I can’t believe these idiots.

Well, in the bright side, I can go search for the cube candy.

Maybe it’s still in my locker.

I pace anxiously to the lockers’ room and search frantically the locker that I used.

Nothing.

Opso.

Not a single thing left in there.

I search throughout the whole locker room, and nothing.

I seriously feel like crying again now. I don’t know why, it just feels like I lost something really important.

I ask the receptionist if they had seen a cube candy, and they ask the other workers there.

Still, nothing.

And finally, I give up. I feel so tired.

I’ll just take a bus for my ride home.

As I bid thanks to the workers there, I step out of the gym.

Sigh.

Well, think on the bright side Ha Young, you still have the image of the cube candy in your mind, right?

Right?

Uh,huh. Right…

HONKKKKKKKK!!!

An extremely loud honk fills the air.

What the hell?

He is still here?

Yup, it’s the empty head. Who else would be so brilliantly rude at a time like this?

Hold it. Maybe it’s there, in his car!

Maybe I dropped it somehow there!

There’s still hope after all.

I walked to his car.

I step into his car hurriedly and close the door.

“You’re still here, empty head?” I asked him.

“Well, who do you think is driving this car?” He replied, somehow he sounds irritated.

I take a glance at his face and he looks like he is mad about something.

Being the kind person I am, I asked him what’s wrong.

“None of your business.” He answered with an agitated tone and starts to drive.

Hey, hey. What the hell is wrong with the empty head?

Did I say something wrong or what?

Well, yeah, we usually bicker and try to kill each other, but his tone was really different just now.

Like, seriously different. And I got to say, it’s actually kind of scary.

Well, forget about him, as long as I get my ride home.

As he is focusing on the road, I try to look around for the cube candy.

I try to make my actions subtle, so the empty head would not notice that I’m looking for something.

If he knows I lost the candy and try to search for it back, he would think I care about what he gives me.

I don’t want him to have the wrong idea or what.

I try fixing my shoes while scanning if the candy is on the floor.

Nothing.

Sigh. Maybe I dropped it on the streets or something, probably someone already stepped on it, or a kid probably ate it.

Darn it. Why Do I have to care so much about that thing anyway?

================================================================================================

-규현.KYU HYUN-

I don’t know why, I just suddenly feel so angry at the devil.

I don’t even feel like bickering.

And I thought she would ask if I had seen a candy in the car or something, but guess what? She didn’t even say a word about it.

Urgh, stupid mind. Why do I care?

Yah Cho Kyu Hyun, what’s wrong with you, just ignore her.

=====================================================================================

-동해.DONG HAE-

“So, what are we going to do about those two idiots?” I asked Hyuk and Hae Rin.

Pang!

A shoe lands on my head.

“OUCH! YAH, THAT HURTS!” I screamed.

“Yah, how dare you call Ha Young an idiot?!” Hae Rin said.

“Okay,okay. Ouch, you didn’t need to break my precious fish head!” I rub my head.

“So, what are we going to do with both of them? It’s obvious that they can’t get each other out of their minds, whether in a good way or a bad way.” Hae Rin asked.

Let’s see. The situation here - Hae Rin, Hyuk and I are trying to get those two idiots to realize that they might have a thing for each other, but it seems that they can never ever stop bickering and shouting to each other.

Geez, my elementary school didn’t taught me how to handle two people who are too busy trying to kill each other that they cannot realize that they may like each other!

Really, I am going to write a letter of complaint to the government. This is basic knowledge that should be taught in school!

Great idea, don’t you think?

Go fishie!

“Great. We want to get those two together, but we don’t have a plan.” Hyuk suddenly said.

Well, it is true what the monkey says.

And ouch, my poor brain is hurting from all this thinking.

“I think we need to get those two just by themselves, no one else to disturb them. Maybe, get them on a date?” Hae Rin suggested.

A DATE? D.A.T.E?! The two of them?!

Even the sharks wouldn’t agree!

Smack!

Hah, there you go short legs, for throwing your shoe at me!

“YAH! What was THAT for?!” Hae Rin shouted while rubbing the head.

I just give her a smirk.

“Seriously, the two of them? A date? You know that would be like having Hyuk to get rid of his foot odour!” I protested.

“YAH!” And yeah, of course, Hyuk screamed in protest to my statement too.

Admit it monkey, your foot odour is just, hm, what’s the word I’m looking for…FATAL.

“The last time we tried to get both of them to go on a date together we had to tie them up to chairs! And that’s only a fake date!”

Argh. Dead end.

“We’re here.” Hyuk said.

Finally we arrive at Hae Rin’s house. We drop her at the back door to prevent the agents from noticing her outside.

“So, what about Kyu and Ha Young?” Hae Rin asked before she opens the door.

She looks so fragile now, with all the cuts on her body. Yet, she still wants to get those two idiots together.

I miss her so much!

Yeah, there you go, a confession from the fish.

“Yah Lee Hae Rin, go and rest first. We’ll naturally think of a plan while we rest later. Don’t forget to put the ointment on your cuts and bruises.” I ordered.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. You sound like an old finish. Stop worrying about me stinky fish, I’m fine.” She replied.

“Right. Getting cuts and bruises all over your body and almost being murdered by a psychopath is totally FINE~”

Suddenly I get a hug from her.

Whoah, that’s…er, nice?

I didn’t even get to hug her back, she released the hug.

“Sorry, I just had to hug you to stop you from nagging all the time. It’s either that or I kiss you, but then again, my mouth would stink because I kissed a stinky fish. HAHA! Bye Hae, see you later! Don’t forget to tell me if you guys come up with a plan! And Hyukjae ah, do drive safely home! Annyeong!”

Hae Rin said that as she gets down from the car and close the door.

Smack.

Why didn’t you say a word fishy?

Okay, okay. I couldn’t!

First, she hugged me. Then my mouth went frozen when she mentioned about kissing, although I know she’s just joking.

Smack, smack.

What is wrong with me? Better go to the sea and have a piranha to check up on me, maybe I’m getting a disease or some sort.

“Pi-si and Dae-bul, sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! HAHA!!!” Hyuk sang happily while driving away.

For once, I didn’t try to stop him.

Lee Dong Hae , you really are sick.

=====================================================================================

-해린.HAE RIN-

I know, I know. But I just can’t help it. I just feel like hugging him.

And I feel relieved now.

I miss you so much Hae.

Well, now I’m back home, let’s start brainstorming. We need to get Ha Young and Kyu, or as the fish would say it, the two idiots, to realize that they may have a feeling for each other, and it’s a good one.

==================================================================================================

A/N : After soooooooooooooooooooooooooo long of hiatus, I'm finally continuing my writing,

I'm really soryr, I didn't mean to make all of my readers wait. It's just, life has been unbeliveable.

For those who are still waiting for the story, here you go, the update! It's a bit short, maybe, but at least I'm starting.

I understand if some of you are mad because I left the story hanging for so long, I really am sorry.

Well, I hope you'll continue to enjoy the story, and have fun reading it=)

Thanks again for all your support and love, they are very much appreciated.

And do leave comments, or anything you want to say about the story or to me, I'll be gladly waiting:)

Well, I'll try to write better with much more fun. Have a nice day/night guys.

Love ya!