A Plan For The Devil,A Coming Surprise For Another

Loving In Another Shoe

-THE KILLLER-

“When are you going to call her?!” I shouted through the phone.

“Could you just be patient?!! I’m kind of busy with some work! Why do you need her so urgently anyway?!” She screamed back at me.

Right. She doesn’t know why I want Lee Hae Rin. Hey, why risk it for this rude Eun Mi to know? All she needs to know is that I want the girl.

“I told you, you don’t need to know! Do you want your boyfriend back or not?!” I assume she still thinks that guy was her boyfriend. I don’t even care.

“Urgh. Fine. I’ll call her this weekend!!! Bye.” She answered.

This weekend?! That’s about 3 days from today! That girl is starting to get on my nerves. If it isn’t for the fact that I need her help, I won’t be stuck co-operating with her.

Damn it.

I’m going to have to hide well until that Eun Mi brings me Lee Hae Rin.

Stupid witness.

===========================================================
-해 린.HAE RIN-

“Yoboseyyo. Yeah, Hae Rin ah. I’m with the bodyguard, you know, the psycho. I’m coming home in a while. What’s up?” Ha Young greeted.

“Oh. Nothing. I just want to talk to you about something. Come back soon, okay? Annyeong!” I said and hangs up.

Okay. Now, I just have to wait for her to come home.

Erm, how am I going to say it to her?

‘Hey, Ha Young ah. Do you want to change back places for a day? I want to see the fish’

Is that too direct? Or should I be more subtle?

How about this one?

‘Ha Young ah. I know you’ve been very tired lately and I feel so bad for you. So, how about we change places back for a day and you can rest at home?’

How about it? Is that subtle enough?

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

Well, that’s weird. Unless it’s a rescue mission for her shoes, Hae Rin seldom calls me.

I wonder what time is it now. All I know is the sky is already dark outside.

I take my phone out of my bag to see the displayed time, since I didn’t wear a watch earlier.

Shoots.

“Yah, idiots! Why don’t you guys tell me it’s already 9 p.m.?!” I shouted at the kid and the psycho, who are now, still enjoying their desserts. I know how big a guy’s stomach can be when they’re enjoying their food. Aisy.

Great.

We’ve been talking, joking, laughing and teasing each other for hours and we don’t even notice the time. Even the owner ahjumma doesn’t say a word about us staying there for a very long time.

Well, to think about it again, why would the owner even mind? It’s great business for her.

Smack.

Okay. No time for reminiscing anymore. I’ve got to get home before Hae Rin runs around the house hysterically, wondering where I am, since she knows I’m not with the Super Junior guys now. Then she’ll start interrogating and I’ll have to answer every single questions!

Or worst, she’ll ask about the date! Urgh. I have to get home. Fast.

“Yeah, psycho. I have go home. Come on! And Changmin ah, stop stuffing more food down your throat! Your stomach is going to explode!” I ordered to the two idiots.

Groans and complaints are heard.

“Aww. Youngie ah! It’s only 9! Let’s eat and chat some more!” Changmin suggested.

Eat some MORE?! Is he intending to let me die due to excessive food intake?

“Yah! It’s not just ONLY 9! I’m supposed to be at home hours ago! Psycho, let’s go!” I said while pulling Junho’s left wrist, while his right is still feeding himself with some dessert. Geez. He’s heavy.

“Aww. Can’t we have just one more shaved ice? It’s really good!” Junho starts to whine like a child.

Okay. Why do I feel like I’m being the mother of two lazy idiots?

“One more? This is like what? Your fifth shaved ice? Come on. You better get up or you’re going to be the one who gets his head shaved, instead of the ice.” I threatened him.

Junho’s face contorted in annoyance. Haha. I win, psycho.

Junho then finishes his shaved ice fast and gets up from his seat. Good boy!

“Changmin ah! Stop eating and go home. Your stomach is going to explode in 3 minutes!” I said while walking out of the stall and towards the car with Junho.

“Later, Youngie. Annyeong!” Changmin waves at us while smiling with some food in his mouth and on his teeth. Cute, I must say.

I take the keys from Junho, since he looks like he's too full to focus on the road, and probably would fall asleep while driving.

The drive home is very quite. There’s probably two reason for it. First, the psycho is too full to say anything. Second, because I’m driving so fast that the psycho is holding tightly on the edge of his seat, not able to say a word.

I guess the latter is the best reason.

And finally, we’ve arrived home.

“I think I went to heaven and came back to earth again. Why the hell are you trying to kill me?!” Junho shouted as I park the car.

“Excuse me, ‘tough guy’. You’re not afraid of extreme speed, are you?” I asked with a devilish smirk. Hah. You can’t imagine how delightful it is to see the colours on his face drain and leave his face with only a white, pale complexion.

“Nah..Urpp..!” Suddenly Junho covers his mouth with his hands and runs to the nearest drain.

Uek!

I would describe how the image is now, seeing Junho throwing up at the drain, but I pity you’ll also throw up by just imagining the image. Let’s just say, everything in his stomach goes for a ride down the drain.

Probably because he’s too full and gets dizzy with my driving. Haha. I’m too great, I tell you.

“Later, psycho. Annyeong!” I said, walking towards the house, while leaving him alone at the street side. He’s waiting for another car to pick him up.

I push open the main door slowly.

Shoots! I forgot to buy an ear plug to block my poor ears from hearing unremitting questions from Hae Rin later! What a genius, brain.

She’s probably at her room. So, I make my way up the stairs to her room, hoping she hasn’t change into her hysterical-and-worried-plus-non-stop-questioning girl yet.

After taking a peek, you can say luck has finally decided to appear in my life once in a while!

Hae Rin is already asleep on the couch in her room. She probably fell asleep while waiting for me.

Urgh. Now I feel guilty for making her wait. She's just to nice. I would say the fish is lucky that Hae Rin likes her.

Yup. I can guess it.

It's so obvious anyway. She looks like she has been missing Donghae like crazy!

I make my way down the stairs again, towards one of the maids’ room.

Knock. Knock.

The door is opened from inside and one sleepy maid appears in front of me while rubbing her eyes.

“I’m really sorry to trouble you since you’re already asleep, but I need your help.” I said politely.

The maid’s eyes seem to dilate after seeing me.

“Oh, Hae Rin sshi. I’m sorry for being in a sleepy condition now. What do you need my help for?” The maid answered. She thinks I’m her master, Hae Rin.

“No, no. It’s me, Ha Young. I’m really sorry to trouble you, but Hae Rin is already asleep on the couch in her room. Can you please try to wake her up lightly and ask her to go sleep on the bed? I don’t want her to see me, because then she’ll wake up instantly and that’ll interrupt her sleep.” I explained to the maid.

“Oh, Ha Young sshi. Oh, okay. I can do that. No problem. Do you need anything as your supper, Ha Young sshi? Or do you want me to prepare the water for your bath?” She asked, offering her services.

Anything as my supper?! If only this maid has seen how much I ate with the idiots, I doubt she would ask that question.

“No, it’s okay. Thank you. I’ll go back to my room now.” I said while giving her a smile and walk towards my room. Pheww. I’m able to escape Hae Rin’s interrogation today!

Cheers for me!

Yawns.

Uh, seems like I need some sleep too. It has been a tiring day.

The moment my head touches the pillow, Hello Dreamland!

===========================================================
-동 해.DONG HAE-

Eat? Still full.

Shower? Already did.

Games? No way I’m hearing more of Kyu’s bragging.

Dance? Maybe later, at the practice room at SM.

Sleep? Are you kidding me? I just woke up and had a shower.

Schedules are at night today. Practice in the evenings. But now, it’s still early in the morning, and no one is awake yet. Don’t bother asking me. I don’t even know why I’m up this early.

What to do, what to do? Bored.

Wait.

An idea is coming up. That’s it, that’s it. And…

Urgh. My mind just lost it.

It’s okay, think of another idea, Donghae!

Good, good. Another one is coming. And…

Shoots. Lost it again.

I think I have to put an idea trapper in my brain so that any ideas don’t get lost in my fish mind.

Hold it. A new idea just comes in.

Okay, okay. I’m sure to trap it this time. No way I’m going to lose it again.

And, yeah! Caught it! See? Who knows I’m a smart fish after all?

And the idea is…

Drum rolls please.

Let’s go to Hae Rin’s house and wake her up! Cool, huh?

Now, who’s going to go with me?

Teukie hyung? Nah. He’s going to be too lazy to follow.

Kyu? Urgh. He’ll be questioning me on why he has to follow to Hae Rin’s house.

Hyuk? Well, well. What do you know? That’s not a bad choice anyway. It’s been awhile since I go out with him, since he’s busy with his radio show and individual activities while I’m busy figuring out what’s wrong with Hae Rin.

So, I tip-toe to Hyuk’s room, being careful not to wake the others.

Wait. Who am I kidding? Me, tip-toeing because I’m afraid I’ll wake the others? Hello! Even if the building is falling apart in pieces, they probably will still be in their dreams! Seriously.

“Hyukie, ireona! Wakey, wakey! Rise and shine!” I whispered to his ears.

“Umhh. Five more minutes, jagiya.” What?! He calls me jagiya?? Who is he dreaming about this time?

I pinch him hard on his arms.

“Uh. That’s nice. Some more, jagiya.” What the hell?! That’s nice?! Okay, he seriously need to wake up, now!

I pinch and twist at the spot harder.

Suddenly, Hyuk’s eyes open wide. Good thing he doesn’t scream.

“Aisy. Who the hell…Donghae? What do you want?” He asked while still a bit sleepy.

“Well, firstly, I would like you to NOT call me jagiya. And secondly, let’s go out!” I replied.

“What? Wait. Let me see my phone. What the…it’s 6 o’clock in the morning?! Yah! Even if we have schedules early, we wake up at 7, the earliest. Not at 6!” Hyuk half-screamed. I notice that Kyu and Sungmin who are sharing the same room don’t even move an inch from their sleep even after Hyuk’s voice can be heard. See what I tell you about them not going to wake up even if it’s doomsday?

“Yah, be quiet. Come one, Hyukie ah. We’re going to do something fun. Besides, how long has it been since we hung out? Get ready!” I said and walk out of the room, into my room.

I grab my cap, dark-sunglasses and a thick scarf.

After a few minutes, Hyuk finally comes out of his room too, looking ready to go out.

Smack.

Ouch. That one from Hyuk hurts.

“For the pinch on my arm.” Hyuk said while putting his shoes on.

Well, might as well say I actually deserve it. Whatever. At least he agrees to join my crime!

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

Bip! Bip! Bip!

Who in the world is stupid enough to interrupt my sleep? Just ignore it, Ha Young.

Bip! Bip! Bip!

Hold on. That’s not just my phone. That’s my old phone! Who is calling me now? Must be someone I know from my hometown.

I grab my phone on the side table and press the button to answer. I didn’t even look at the caller’s ID.

“Yoboseyyo. Ha Young ah.” I recognize that voice.

Come on, Ha Young. Think.

“Erk. Yoboseyyo. Nugu ji?” I asked curiously. Who is the caller anyway? Calling me at…wait, let see the alarm clock first. It’s only 5 in the morning!

“Ha Young ah. Appa iya!” My father?

Don't tell me they have a cellphone coverage in heaven? That's awesome!

Smack.

Oh, right! My father at the foster home! You remember Mr. Hyung Shik, right?

“Oh! It’s you! I miss you!” Well, that is true. I do miss him at times.

“Ha Young ah. Sorry if I’m disturbing you. I’m sure you’re sleeping now.” He said.

“What? Of course I don’t mind. Why are you being sorry? I’m the one who’s supposed to apologize for not calling.” I replied.

But, you have got to admit. It’s really weird to receive a call from your ‘father’ at 5 in the morning.

“No, no. I know you’re probably busy doing work nowadays.” He said.

Busy doing work? More like busy getting myself killed. But why does he sound like he’s avoiding something. It’s like he’s trying to tell me something.

“It’s okay. Erm, I’m sorry to ask but I don’t mean to be rude. Why do you suddenly call? I mean, I really miss you, I do. But it’s a bit of a surprise to hear from you at this time of the day.” I asked him.

“Erm, right. Okay, Ha Young ah. I know you’ve been out of foster home for already about more than a year now. And I don’t know if you guys are still in contact. But…” He keeps on going, giving me the news of what he actually called me for.

Unconsciously, I drop my phone after he fnishes his words.

My body is too shocked to hear the news. I swear I’m shaking uncontrollably now.

I don’t even know which part of my body to blame now.

No, it can’t be.

Impossible.

Maybe my ear is playing tricks with me. Or I'm having a dream? A nightmare probably?

But, that's just, unbelievable.

Dead?

===========================================================
-동 해.DONG HAE-

“What are we going to do at this early in the morning, Hae? I doubt the movie theatres are even opened yet.” Hyuk asked.

We just got out of the house and I just revved up the engine. He’s starting to ask questions already? I should have brought Ryeowook along. But he’s too kind to help me in my crime.

“Don’t worry, Hyuk. You can bet it’ll be fun!” I answered.

Well, torturing Hae Rin to wake her up from her sleep is fun. Right? I hope Hyuk thinks alike. Hehe.

===========================================================
-규 현.KYU HYUN-

Urgh.

Why are they going out so early in the morning? I just heard the main door being closed in a hurry.

Okay, you’re wondering why I can notice that, right? Well, blame it on Hyuk hyung.

I can hear him half-screamed a while ago, which made me awake from my sleep but I didn't open my eyes. I was having a bad dream anyway. I was sleepy at that time, so I continued sleeping lightly. But that’s enough to make me alert of what’s happening around me, even if my eyes are closed.

Sounds like Donghae hyung and Hyuk hyung are going out together. I guess it’s because our schedules today are a bit late. Whatever. As long as they don’t ask me to do anything, I’m fine with it.

Yawns.

But I’m not that sleepy anymore.

How about some games? Erm. There’s no one to compete with. Everyone is still sleeping.

Hmm.

I guess a drive outside for a while is fine. It’s still early anyway. There can’t be many people already going out.

I can help clear my mind with some fresh air too.

Let’s get ready then.

===========================================================
A/N: I miss you guys! Well, I hope you guys are still there. I’m sorry for being late. School is so hectic and stressing.
=)

This chap is a bit short, I’m sorry. Still lack of ideas with all those stress. Sorry again. Hope you guys still enjoy and comment, okay!
Apologies for any errors too. I’ll try improve next time for a better chap.