Another Hell In Hell.

Loving In Another Shoe

-하 영.HA YOUNG-

"So, there you go. My fairy tale of how I got into this mess." I'm talking on the phone with Changmin using my old phone.

"Ahh. But it's really fate you know, how you got into this mess and met me again. Haha." I think Changmin is also feeling sleepy. He already yawned a few times.

"Yukss. I'm the girl here and you're the one talking about fate and stuff? Did your singing affected your brain?" Yeah. I'm able to talk to my friend just like how I used to. It's really have taken some stress off me.

We've been talking for how many hours now. Let me look at my watch.

"Shoots! Changmin why didn't you remind me it's already 4.30 in the morning?! I have to see those retards tomorrow!" Great.

Did I say before that I didn't want to stay up all night being girly, telling stories with Hae Rin?

Now, who knew Changmin is acting like one?! He's been asking questions that made me stay up all night with the phone on my ear. I think my ear has been suffering all night long.

"Changmin? Yah! Changmin!" Just nice. He already went to sleep on the phone. And he got more sleep than I do! That kid, urghh.

===========================================================
-규 현.KYU HYUN-

Shoot.

Die.

Still have lives?

Shoot.

Die again.

"Hyung! You at this game!" Actually, Donghae hyung is already getting better. It's just my way of saying, 'Good job, hyung. You're getting better.'

I know, I'm creative, aren't I?

The dorm seems so much quieter than yesterday night. The clock is already pointing to noon but most of the hyungs are still asleep. Last night, the New Year's Eve party was great.

Of course, no alcohol or whatsoever since Dong Bang Shin Ki guys and some hyungs have schedules today.

"Kyu ah. Can I go back to sleep now? The fish tank is calling my name already." Donghae hyung pleaded while his eyes are still half-closed.

Why is everyone so sleepy?

"Hyung, you should be like me. An early riser." I hit my chest lightly with one hand, a signal of proudness.

Unfortunately, the proud feeling that I have always invites problems. Always.

Pang!

Ouch.

That television's remote control is made out of iron or what? My tough muscles in my arm are going to break. Fine, you guys must be saying that I don't work out much and play games only, don't you? Well, don't you know I'm exercising my fingers' and hands' muscles while playing video games?

See? Told you I'm creative. Plus genius.

"Yah Cho Kyu Hyun! You didn't help cleaning up last night and went to bed early! That's why you're up early, you lazy magnae!" Donghae hyung who threw the remote control finally has his eyes opened wide now.

Good. That means he's fully awake now!

"Hyung! You're finally fully awake. Let's start the game again!" I said while handling some setups for the game again.

"You're one evil, forceful magnae, Kyuhyun!" Donghae seems to give up on scolding me for not helping last night and grabs the other game controller.

Haha. I got pass another scolding!

Well, I didn't go to bed that early last night. I actually helped a bit. Only the hyungs didn't notice that I helped. So, I don't want to brag about it. I'm a virtous person after all.

Last night, when they're cleaning up, I did too. Only in a whole new different way. There were some snacks left over on the coffee table beside the television. And since no one noticed, I helped to clean those snacks up.
The method : By putting it inside my mouth of course.

See? I didn't just help to clean up, but I also didn't brag about it to the hyungs!

Suddenly, my phone rings. The ringtone indicates a text message came.

Aisy. I'm in the middle of a battle field in space and my ammunitions are almost running out. Who in their right minds decided to disturb me while I'm trying to save Earth?

While still fighting to save the Earth, my eyes take a peek at my phone beside me to see who's it from.

Then the pupils in my eyes dilated.

Pause.

"Yah Kyu! Why did you pause the game all of a sudden?" Donghae hyung seems disturbed because I paused the game.

Just then Kangin hyung who just woke up comes out to the living room.

I get up from where I'm seated, rush to Kangin hyung and pulls him to the place that I sat before.

"Kangin hyung, play with Donghae hyung for a while. Make sure you don't lose! My reputation is on the line here." I hand the game comtroller to Kangin hyung.

Then I make my way to my room but Kangin hyung's voice stops me.

"Yah Kyuhyun! I don't want to play! I want to eat!" Aisy. Kangin hyung won't co-operate.

Fine. I just have to use my tactic then.

"Kangin hyung, please....If somehow you don't want to play, then I guess somehow Eeteuk hyung will get an information on a bottle of soju you drank last night." If you want to say I'm evil, don't forget to add the word 'genius' after it!

"Aisy. This evil kid! How did he see me last night?" Kangin hyung mumbles to himself while continuing the game that he is forced to play for me. Sorry, not forced to play for me. Correction : the game he is forced to WIN for me.

I run to my bedroom with my phone and read the message that just came.

'Kyuhyun ah. I'm back. You missed me, don't you? I know. Let's meet.'

Shoots.

In my head now, a lot, and I really mean, a lot, of swearing is going on.

Ah, there goes the purity of my mind.

How can that creature be back in Korea now? I swear I thought she went away for good. Why didn't she just stay in Europe and live happily ever after there?

Or better, why didn't she just have a brain transplant and forget about me?

Argh. How can I get out of this mess now?

I'm sure Sungmin hyung can help me.

"Minnie hyung! Wake up!"

===========================================================
-해 린. HAE RIN-

Ha Young came home a bit late last night.

I'm sure she's really tired, what with all the 13 members gathered there and forcing herself to know about the Dong Bang Shin Ki guys.

That's why I decided to just leave her alone last night. But it was pretty boring celebrating the new year all by myself. I really miss celebrating with the guys.

I really miss that fish.

Urgh.

I don't know if I'm getting crazy or what. Must be because I haven't gone shopping for a long time. And online shopping just doesn't make up for the real shopping. The pain in the legs for walking too long in the shopping mall, the tiredness in hands because of carrying too many shopping bags, the beautiful view of shoes being displayed on racks, and the sound of my credit card being processed in the cashier section. Ah, I really miss my life.

I read back all the messages Donghae sent.

Geez. A lot of words like 'short legs' and 'shoe' are in there.

But you just can't hate the fish, can you?

===========================================================
-규 현.KYU HYUN-

"Hyung! Wake up!" Argh.

"Okay, okay. I'm up! Now what? Where's the earthquake? Where's the terrorists? Kyu, there better be a good reason for waking me up this early." Sungmin hyung mumbled while still rubbing his eyes.

"Hyung, it's already noon. Even some other hyungs have already went on their schedules. Wash your face first. You need to be thinking clearly on this one." I urged Sungmin hyung to refresh himself before he can help me.

"Urghh. Can't I help you later Kyu ah? I'm too lazy too g......OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! I'M UP! I'M GOING TO WASH MY FACE NOW! DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING WITH THAT, YOU DIABOLICAL HUMAN!" I guess you can say Sungmin hyung fully woke up after seing me holding a bucket of cold water.

"It's okay hyung, I get that a lot. Keep it coming." The hyungs really like to call me with names that are opposite to my characters. Evil Kid, Forceful Magnae, Evil Genius, Diabolical Human. Well, at least the second word for every nickname is a good word. There're ...Kid, ...Magnae, ...Genius(my favourite), ...Human. All of that are good words, agree?

After a few minutes, finally Sungmin hyung got out of the bathroom. I handed him my phone so he can read the message that came earlier, you know, the one that got me swearing in my head for a long time.

"Read this."

"Kyuhyun ah. I'm back. You missed me, don't you? I know. Let's meet." Sungmin read it out loud.

"She's back?" Sungmin hyung asked with a shocked face.

"Do I really need to answer that, hyung?"

Smack.

Self-note : Wear a helmet when dealing with a martial arts boy.

"Oww, hyung. I still need my head to play games." Sungmin hyung's smacking is really, really powerful.

"So, what are you going to do Kyu ah?" Sungmin hyung asked.

"Hyung, you got me in this mess, you're going to get me out of this." What do you think of my reply? Smart, huh?

"But Kyu ah, I didn't know it's going to be like this. I don't know what we should do. I think we need the members' help. Maybe they can give ideas." Sungmin hyung then walks out of the room. I'm thinking he's going to wake every member who's still sleeping and gather them in the living room.

Okay, you guys may want to know what's going on, right? You're about to. Just wait a little bit more.

After about half an hour passes with a lot of grumbling and noises, every member who doesn't have schedules today are gathered at the living room. That's about 6 people including me. Then Sungmin hyung tells them about the message I received.

"She's back?" Of course, that'll often be the first response to such situation.

"So, what are we going to do?" Sungmin hyung asked them.

"Yah, Sungmin. You got him into the problem, get him out then." Wow, I love you Heechul hyung! He just thinks the same as I do.

"Who's actually the girl? What are you guys talking about?" Hankyung hyung asked. Oh, right. When it happened, Hankyung hyung visited his family in China for one month and a half, so he didn't know what happened.

"Hankyung ah. While you're in China a few years ago, Kyuhyun's omma wanted him to have a normal life, what with all the busy being a singer stuff. So she wanted Kyuhyun to get close with one of her friend's daughter. Wanting him to also experience 'love'." Kangin hyung explained.

Then I continued the story myself.

"But I'm afraid the press is going to find out, so I asked for some of the hyungs' help. Sungmin hyung here proudly suggested that I bring a girl to meet omma and just lie that she's my girlfriend but it has to be kept secret from the public and all, so that omma won't be worried about me not having a 'normal' life." Yup. My omma really loves me too much. I'm not blaming her. Who wouldn't love me too much?

"So we got a young girl from our company to be the fake girlfriend and so Kyu's omma believed it when Kyu brings the girl to see her. She assumes Kyu was leading a 'normal' life, even if that 'girlfriend' of his has to be kept as a secret. Basically, Kyu was able to avoid meeting the girl Kyu's omma wanted to introduce and avoides the press' unnecessary attention. The end." Donghae hyung finishes the story for me.

"So, what's the problem? If everything is settled then?" Hankyung hyung still seems interested in the story.

"Nothing much. Just the fact that the girl that acted as Kyu's girlfriend seems to be crazy about Kyu and won't let him go, stalking and calling Kyu every second of the day. Until one day, she had to go to further her studies in Europe, so finally, that girl got out of our life."Siwon hyung also wants to be one of the story teller I guess.

"So, now she's back?" Then all the members clap their hands.

Clap, clap, clap.

"Wow, Hankyung hyung! You understand the story fast! That's a first!"

"Now, back to the problem. She wants to meet up with Kyu again.If we just ignore her, she'll be stalking Kyu every moment and we can't do our work properly. Anyone have an idea?" Sungmin hyung seems like he's leading the discussion, so cute. Hehe. A pumpkin leading a discussion.

Heechul hyung raises his hand up.

"Just do it like how you settled it last time. Find another girl to be Kyu's fake girlfriend, let the crazy girl meet her, then she'll just leave Kyu alone." He gives a suggestion.

Everyone turns their eyes to Heechul hyung, not believing what they just heard.

"What if the new fake girlfriend goes crazy about me later then? Do we need to repeat the process until the day I get married to somebody?" Well, I know. Who can help themselves from going crazy over me? Ah, my perfectness.

"Yah! Do you think every girl in this world would be crazy over you?" Donghae hyung throws a small pillow at me.

Just then Hankyung hyung gives a great suggestion.

"Find a girl that won't fall for him then. Better if it's someone we can trust, you know." Wow. Who knew Hankyung hyung can give a good suggestion like that?

"Or, you can just ask me to act as your girlfriend. I know I'm prettier than the crazy girl." Then, Heechul hyung decided to give that scary suggestion, which made the others quickly agree with Hankyung hyung's suggestion.

But who's going to not fall with my charms? That's really hard to find then.

"Hyungs, you guys have anyone in your minds?" I can't think of anyone, so, might as well ask the hyungs.

"Since Sungmin got you into this, just use his girlfriend then." Donghae hyung suggested.

"Yeah, end of discussion." Kangin hyung said and everyone seems to agree. Except for Sungmin hyung, of course.

"NOOOOOOO! You guys are not going to use her as Kyu's fake girlfriend! She's too innocent! And leaving her with Kyu for just a while? Who knows what kind of mental stress she'll get with whatever Kyu is going to say to her?!" Sungmin hyung objects with all his might.

"You've got a point there. Who knows how much mental stress the girl is going to get with Kyuhyun?" Then Heechul hyung seems to agree with Sungmin hyung too.

"Great. Now we hit a dead end." Siwon hyung also speaks up.

Then suddenly someone rings the doorbell. She let herself in since the door isn't locked.

"Hey crazy people!" That's a 'nice' greeting from Hae Rin.

Suddenly the faces of Sungmin hyung, Heechul hyung, Kangin hyung and Siwon hyung lighted up, like they just got the best idea ever.

No.

Don't tell me...

"Hae Rin ah, do you think you can..." Kangin hyung didn't get to finish his sentence.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Donghae hyung and I stood up while screaming our objections.

"What's up?" Hae Rin asked, looking confused.

===========================================================
A/N : SO, here's the next update. Please enjoy reading it, okay.