Hell Has No Ending.

Loving In Another Shoe

-하 영.HA YOUNG-

Arghh.

My eyes hurt. It's too bright.

Wow, I didn't know heaven is so bright!

Smack.

Okay, seriously, my hands has their own minds. They just automatically smacks my head out of the blue.

Self-note : Buy a handcuff for your hands later.

Must be the sunshine.

Dear Sun,
You just had to shine brightly this morning when I needed the rest after visiting hell yesterday, don't you?

There's no way I can go to sleep again, thanks to the sun who decided to shine the brightest today, in winter. Really, I really wonder how the sun can shine so bright in the winter.

"Is she dead yet?"

"Noo. How can a dead person be in a position so extreme like that?"

I hear voices here.

I open my eyes to see what is going on.

"Argghh! My eyes!" As soon as my eyelids are lifted, a bright light is directed towards my eyes.

"Oops, sorry. I was going to check your eyes, to see if you're still unconscious, you know, like how the doctors do with the torchlight?" Yesung said while putting an innocent face.

"You do know you're not a real doctor, right?" I think that's for the best. If he really is a doctor, just imagine how many patients he is going to make blind.

"I'm not?! I'm not a doctor?! Noooooooo." Yesung runs out of the room with his torchlight. Guess he's being his weird self again.

What a great start for my day. A member of a boy band tries to make me blind.

"Do you still feel sick?" Oh, I forgot about Sungmin who was with Yesung earlier. He put the back of his hand on my forehead.

"Wow! You're still burning." He takes his hands off my forehead.

Yaiks. I'm still feeling cold and my body is hot?

And my throat sores too.

Yup, a fever just decided to have a picnic in my body for a while.

"Come on, let's have breakfast." Sungmin said while helping me to get up.

Owh, I forgot about the pain in my back too.

Ouch.

"Breakfast? I thought you guys won't wake up until lunch. That's a miracle." What? It's definitely odd, right?

Hold up. I need to right a letter to the government again.

Maybe they will decide to take this event as a memorable one and dedicate the date of today as Super Junior Waking Up Early Day. Then they'll also thank me for suggesting them about this date. Yeah, then I can be famous too.

Ha Young, is it that your body is being sick or your mind decided to join too?

I'd say both.

"Aww, you're cute when you're sick. We always get up early when there's an early schedule. You forgot?" Hurray! A cute pumpkin said I'm cute. Well, technically he said Hae Rin is cute, but hey, we look alike!

Urghh.

It's too cold.

I'll just take this blanket and wrap it around me. Wait.

Me, wrapped in a blanket?

Why does that sound so, freakingly familiar? Maybe I'll have to expect someone tying me up again with a cable after this. Deja Vu all over.

Sungmin goes to another room after he sees that I can walk by myself.

I make my way to the dining table while my eyes are enjoying a few, you cay say, adorable scenes. And you can bet on it since I don't usually use 'adorable' to describe Super Junior.

Heechul is running to the bathroom with his hair disarrayed.

"Out of the way! I haven't brush my teeth yet!"

I guess he woke up late.

I can hear Sungmin dragging Hyukjae's legs from his room and into the other bathroom. I swear Hyukjae's pants are about to be pulled off.

"Hyukjae ah, we're going to be late."

Then, I swear Hankyung is screaming "There's die cat! There's die cat!". His grammar is suffering too, I guess.
That's what I thought until I listen to it carefully and realizes he said, "Where's my cap? Where's my cap?".

Yesung in the other hand, despite all the chaos, is busy giving his turtle the usual dog-training. I guess in the morning you can call it a dog-warm up.

Donghae is in front of the big mirror in the living room, fixing his hair and shirt.

"You are so gorgeous." Yep, he said it in English.

Seing Donghae acting like that, I'm positive he picks it up from Heechul. I'll bet on my ramen that Heechul is doing the same thing in the bathroom. Probably the mirror in the bathroom is having a harder time.

With my sore throat, I just had to scream something at him.

"Yah stinky fish! Do you want to get hit by the mirror or do you want me to do it?" Arghh. My throat really hurts.

"Yah, get your short legs to the dining table and eat your breakfast. I'll deal with the mirror myself!" Donghae? Are you sure this is Donghae? He just called me short legs, and without any insults.

Wow, if this is what takes them to be nice, I'm willing to be sick for the whole year!

Growl.

Not me. It's my stomach. I think now my stomach is producing some kind of a rap song.

As I reach the dining table, my eyes catch a figure wrapped from head to toe with a blanket just like me, pullling a chair and sitting at the dining table.

Kyuhyun looks at me and turns his gaze back to the food in front of him.

Don't tell me...I'm going to eat with him?!

I assume he just woke up and is not going to go to any of his schedules today since he's not panicking like his hyungs.

I take a seat in front of him. Well, it's the only seat where there's another bowl of porridge in front.

Just then, Eeteuk comes passing by us and grabs something in the fridge.

"Eeteuk oppa, aren't you guys having breakfast?" I have to admit, it's a bit awkward if there's only the two of us here.

"We already ate. Only you two haven't. Oh yeah, Hae Rin ah. The doctor said there's nothing wrong with you. Just that you're too tired and cold, and passed out as you fell in the bathroom yesterday." Eeteuk explained in his motherly tone. Oww, he's so sweet.

Then he turned to Kyuhyun.

"As for you Kyuhyun ah, you should know better that your body is not that strong after the accident. Why are you playing with cold water in the middle of winter anyways? Now both of you have high fever." Eeteuk then left us and went somewhere else.

He has a fever too?

Yes! (Doing congratulatory dance in my mind)

Serves him right for making me sick! Have a taste of your own medicine!

Just then Eeteuk comes right back at the dining table.

"Hae Rin ah, you need to go home and change into another clothes. I guess you should rest at home too. Besides, we have a busy schedule ahead. I'll ask our driver to send you after he sends us to the company. Now, eat your breakfast. The members made it themselves."

Really? The members cooked this porridge for me?

I can imagine the hardships they went through.

First, to wake up early. And then, Hankyung giving off wrong directions while reading off the recipe from the cook book. Not to forget how the food would always be missing by half at intervals as Shindong sneaks some into his mouth.

Okay, I'm gping to tear up now. Who knew they could be this sweet?

Kyuhyun is being very quiet. His throat must hurt, just like mine. Glad to have you suffering just like me, Kyuhyun. Welcome to the club.

He looks like the porridge he's eating is delicious.

I pick up a spoon and starts to dig in the bowl of porridge in front of me.

Finally, some food can enter my stomach. Be careful on your way down there food. Don't get lost and enter my lungs.

I scooped some porridge and put it into my mouth.

And you can say the biggest regret follows right after.

"PUURRRRRGGGGHHHHH!" I spit out the porridge as soon as my tongue's taste buds touches it.

What kind of cook book did they refer to that suggests putting in sea water from the Dead Sea and a dozen bottles of vinegar in a serving of porridge?!

"YAHHH!!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted at me.

I look up and see his face, covered in porridge. I can guess where that porridge on his face came from. You don't need to think hard to figure that out.

Just then, I hear the members running to the dining table.

"AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Sungmin and Donghae are practically on the floor, holding their stomachs while rolling and laughing like clowns who dropped their minds at a carnival.

Kangin, Heechul and some others are giving high-fives to each other.

"Yah! You guys planned this?!!!" And my pure, innocent mind thought that they were being nice because I'm sick. Nice thinking, Ha Young.

Well, who would have guess that a crazy, retarded boy band would put gallons of sea water from the Dead Sea and a dozen bottles of vinegar in your porridge when you're sick?

I should have known only Super Junior is capable of doing that.

"Short legs! That's what you get for trying to starve us to death yesterday and almost killed our taste buds with your cooking!" I should have guessed, Donghae. No wonder he hurries me to have my breakfast. I thought he was being nice. That fish is going to be grilled fish once I gain my energy back.

Forget it, Ha Young. Super Junior? Being nice to you? Maybe when lions are vegetarians.

"Yah! I don't need a porridge mask mixed with your poisonous saliva on my face. My skin is better than yours. So, here, I think you need it more." Oopss. Forgot about Kyuhyun there.

Just then he throws a spoonful of porridge to my face.

"Yah!!!"

"Okay, okay. Good job guys. Now, Ryeowook, give her the real porridge." Eeteuk said, after ending his high-pitched laughters, of course.

"Oh, poor face. Let me wipe that for you." Wow, I'm glad Donghae still has some human sense in that fish brain of his to help me wipe my face. I know he likes Hae Rin. I'm a genius, again.

He grabs the tissue box, pulls out the tissue, and approahes Kyuhyun.

WHAT?!!

"Yah Lee Dong Hae! I'm your friend! At least hand me the tissues!" I can't believe he actually went to wipe Kyuhyun's face instead of mine. Why would you even think he's going to wipe your face instead of Kyuhyun's, Ha Young?

"I'm his dongsaeng!" Kyuhyun said. Wait, can he read minds too? His reply seems like he was answering the question in my head.

Remember about the saying, be careful of what you wish for? I finally get it now.

Of course, after a box of tissue came flying with the speed of Superman's flying and guess what? The tissue box found a landing place-my head.

Not my head again!

I take out the tissue and wiped my face angrily.

"Thanks." I throw back the tissue box to the person who threw it to me in the first place. Do I need to even tell you who threw it before? Of course it's that stinky fish.

"Yah!!!" I guess it landed on his head too. Oopps. Blame my hand's nerve system again. I told you, my hands have their own minds. It's mind automatically thought that the right place to throw it is at Donghae's head. Totally not my fault. I swear this time.

Only one problem now. My hands' minds miscalculated the force needed and the direction to throw it, and so, the landing place for the flying tissue box turns out to be Kyuhyun's head.

"Yah! My head is still needed for me to continue my life, why are you trying to break it?!" He answered after the tissue box hit his head.

Did I mention I put in a clean spoon and fork inside the tissue box to make it heavier and harder? Guess not. My bad.

Well, that would make him think twice before running around cracking people's skull again, after he experiences it himself.

Good job, hands!

Although you guys got the wrong target, but it was perfect!

Muahhh..love my hands.

===========================================================
-동 해.DONG HAE-

Uwh.

Close one. She almost hit me with the tissue box.

Well, at least we got her by putting tonnes of salt and vinegar in her porridge. The food she cooked yesterday was food from hell I tell you.

But then again, my poor Kyu becomes her target.

I wonder if his head can still function properly to play games anymore. Maybe he won't be able to win games anymore! Yes! Then I can play games with him and enjoy victory, instead of the usual 'Kyu wins again, and I lose again' outcome.

"Yah! My head is still needed for me to continue my life, why are you trying to break it?!" I'm surprised to hear Kyu answer her like that.

No, his tone isn't rude or anything. It's still the usual tone he uses when speaking.

It's just that..

"Donghae ah, did Kyu just talked back to Hae Rin?" Sungmin whispered to my ears.

Then Hyuk pulled my shirt and I turn towards him.

"Hae, why did Hae Rin threw the box to Kyu? She never bothers to have anything to do with Kyu since Kyu never really talks to her." Hyukjae is also becoming confused.

I'm not the only one who thinks this is the first time Kyu talks to Hae Rin? Other than whatever happens in the bathroom, of course.

Kyu haven't told us about the bathroom issue either. We're not forcing. He'll tell us later when his body feels better I guess. We're not worried since we all thought that maybe Hae Rin tries to get us again by getting the whole bathroom flooded and Kyu tried to stop her.

"Guys, the cars are waiting. Let's go! Kyu honey, take care!" Eeteuk yelled out, calling everyone to go downstairs. We have a long schedule today. Kyu sure knows how to get sick at the right time. Lucky him.

"Hae Rin ah, after the driver sends us, he'll come back send you home!" Eeteuk added before going out the dorm.

Guess I'll have to go now.

No need to worry about Hae Rin, she can take of herself, I know.

But she'll be alone with Kyu until the driver comes back.

Wait. Are you...jealous, Donghae?

Slap. Slap. Slap.

What am I thinking? Got to call manager hyung now.

Hello, hyung?
Can you check the nearest mental hospital that accepts a fish? Thanks.

===========================================================
-규 현.KYU HYUN-

I rubbed my head a few times again after saying goodbye and thanks to the hyungs. I really wanted to go perform on our schedules today. I want to meet my ELFs, let them hear my sweet and y voice, and appear on television screens.

"It's all your fault!" I blame Hae Rin, of course.

If it wasn't for her, I'd be with the hyungs by now. Now, I'm stuck in this dorm alone. Well, not alone yet until this devil goes home.

I guess she didn't hear me.

Oh, well. I make my way to the living room while she's off to my room, probably putting back my blanket back, the one that she used to wrap herself with.

She probably doesn't recognize my bed, the one she slept on last night, and since the others wants to make her dry by using hair dryers yesterday, making the room crowded, they put me in Donghae's room.

Then, I see the love of my life in front of me.

I rub my eyes a few times.

No, that can't be!

The game controller is here! But I swear it wasn't here yesterday.

I'm positive she put it back when I'm still sleeping last night or something. I searched everywhere for this yesterday and still can't find it. And now, it's here, at the place where it used to be?

She's one smart devil.

But it still struck me as odd. She never has anything to do with me, since she can't understand me, because I'm always playing games, not even caring about her. She doesn't even know about games for god's sake.

Who in the world doesn't know about games? Aisy. I bet she's the only one.

Yesterday, when she was unconscious, I didn't know why, but I felt responsible. Well, of course I'm always a responsible person, don't get me wrong here. But I never cared about Hae Rin.

My mind is playing tricks with me. Must be because I didn't play games yesterday.

Yeah, that must be it. Now, I just have to get my dose of victory on games today and my mental health will be normal again.

After a while playing, Hae Rin comes out of my room and heads to the door.

I wanted to say sorry, for the bathroom incident, not for accusing her for taking my game controller, of course. I know she really took it yesterday.

But she heads out without a word, so fast, I didn't have a chance to open my mouth.

Slam.

The door is shut.

===========================================================
-THE KILLER-

Yes.

That's her. She's the one who saw my face the other night.

Why did she have to pass through that alley that night? Now I have to kill another girl to save myself.

She seems to be talking to someone, shaking her head constantly. Maybe I can hear her if I get closer. Just have to pull down my cap a bit so that she won't notice me.

"It's okay, ahjussi. I can drive myself home. I'm perfectly fine. Besides, I can't leave my car here. Please, ahjussi. You need to hurry back to the company too, right, because the guys have to go other places too." She pleads to this middle-aged man.

The man seems to agree after a long negotiation. After the man drives away, she heads to a red car, probably her car.

She's alone, now's my chance.

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

Finally, the driver ahjussi let me drive myself home. I know I'm sick, but I still can press the gas paddle and handle the steering you know.

After he left, I walk to my car. Correction-Hae Rin's car.

I feel like someone is watching me and following me. I swear I'm not being paronoid here. Who knows, maybe I have a secret admirer or so.

Hurriedly, I unlock my car and open the door. As I'm about to get into my car, someone pulled my hand.

"AAHHHHHH!" You can say I scream as loud as my sore throat can handle.

"Yah! Are you trying to make me deaf?" The owner of the hand that pulled my hand said.

"Junho sshi?"

===========================================================
A/N: Sorry, because I have tried digging the ground to find ideas, but I think there's no ideas buried there. So, I just used what my brain can produce. Hope you guys still enjoy it.
Give me some support, okay? Tell me what you think so I can at least get creative and write better.
Apologies for errors and mistakes in typing.