The Art of Blackmailing

Loving In Another Shoe

-하 영.HA YOUNG-

How can I forget their hidden treasured items that can be used for blackmailing? You know what, it's going to be a lot harder to choose to whom I'm going to donate my brain to when I die. My brain is too great!

Although the items don't belong to all the members, but I think that's enough number of people to get me out of this white blanket by blackmailing.

I can't stop adoring myself now. I'm too smart, really.

Now, to just remember what I read in 'The Art of Blackmailing A Huge Boy Band While Being Tied Up In A Blanket'. Yep, I know, I read a lot of books

Now, let's see what treasures of them I have hidden.

There's Donghae's treasured camera. I think Hae Rin said a fan gave it to him. I think Donghae named it too. And I thought Yesung's dog-training for his turtle is weird.

Other than that, there's Kyuhyun's NEW game controller. That item , I hid carefully and safely. I'm not risking a chance bringing another crack in my skull to grave.

There's also Sungmin's guitar, Heechul's pink water bottle, Siwon's bible, Kibum's drama script, and Yesung's turtle's food.

Page 104, of the book, 'The Art of Blackmailing A Huge Boy Band While Being Tied Up In A Blanket' stated to not use all the items to blackmail everyone at the same time. Other items can be used for blackmailing later. Make them feel worried one by one.

Okay, guys, don't go ransacking every bookstores in the nation to find this book. I got this book from a master who meditated and lived alone up on the Himalayas. Noo, don't even think of asking me when I got up to the Himalayas.

Haha. Even if I'm tied up in a blanket my mind is still too great.

Now, to execute the plan : Blackmailing-Item No. 1.

"Yesung-oppa! Have you fed your turtle?" Good Ha Young. Just talk smoothly. Let them figure it out themselves.

"YAH! BE QUIET! WE'RE TRYING TO EAT THIS SMALL AMOUNT OF FOOD RYEOWOOK COOKED!" Hyukjae seems very, very hungry.

Great! I even haven't had my lunch! And they're eating without me! In my world, that's not going to happen peacefully.

I shouted louder than before.

"Yesung-oppa! You're eating there with all the good food Ryeowook cooked and you abandoned your turtle, making it starve to death?! How could you do that?!" I'm sure Yesung's going to make a run to his room and feed his turtle with food. Oops, there's not going to be any! Not unless he unties me first.

"Oh, no! My poor turtle! I'm sorry, honey. I'm coming. I'm almost there to you. Don't die yet!" Haha. He sounded so worried. Now, just to wait for him to realize the turtle's food is gone.

Ha Young, you'll be out of this white blanket in moments.

Anytime now.

Maybe a few minutes later.

A few minutes passed.

A few seconds to go.

A bit more moments.

...

WHERE THE HELL IS YESUNG?! DON'T TELL ME HE TRIPPED ON HIS WAY TO HIS ROOM AND WENT TO HEAVEN ALREADY! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT. I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!

"Hyung, did your turtle die?" Kibum asked as I hear footsteps coming out from one of the room, and into the kitchen. That is probably Yesung's. Hah. Finally, he realizes there's no turtle food to give to his turtle. But,that surely took a long time.

Then I heard Yesung's reply with a cheerful voice. Wait, cheerful? Is he glad he can starve his turtle?

"Nooo. Of course my turtle isn't dead yet. I fed him with Hae Rin's cooking. It seems to like it a lot! Thanks, Hae Rin ah!" WHAT?!!!!

Let me get this straight.

I hid Yesung's turtle's food so that I can blackmail him to untie me. And what just happened was, instead of realizing the turtle's food is gone, Yesung fed his turtle with the vegetable dish (or you could say 'poison') that I cooked? And thanked me for it?

Okay. I'm really going crazy here.

I should have expected that from Yesung.

Blackmailing-Item No. 1 : FAIL.

It's really good I used only 1 item. There are more to go. Think positive Ha Young.

That's right! Think positive. This time, I should thank the motivational programmes the school forced me to go to. I never thought thinnking positive would help me breath properly again, as in, out of this white, thick blanket.

Right. Forget Yesung. I have other people to blackmail other than him.

Urgh, I can feel sweats starting to form.

Hurry, Ha Young. Who's next?

I'm saving Donghae's and Kyuhyun's item for last. Like they say, save the best for last. Donghae, of course for what he did to Hae Rin's shoes. This is for you, Hae Rin. And Kyuhyun, of course for cracking up my skull. Even Kangin's pillow-hitting didn't do that much damage to my head.

So, next target, Kibum. Blackmailing-Item No. 2.

"Kim Ki Bum! Have you memorized your drama lines yet? Why are you busy eating when you have lines to remember?" I shouted so that my voice can get through this blanket and into their ear canals.

"Why do you care? I have another week to go." Kibum answered.

Okay, that's a bit rude. Dear brain cells, I'm sorry to trouble you guys again. Can you guys please think of the perfect reply for Kibum's answer? Thank you for your service.

Come on, brain cells. I'm depending on you guys now. Right. Like I haven't done that before.

"Another week? Well, of course that's a long time. But it's going to be hard if you don't have the script for you to refer to!" Haha. Good one Ha Young! Thank you brain cells.

"Hae Rin...you didn't hide the script did you?" Eeteuk sounded so soft and motherly. Oww.

"What do you guys think?" I laughed as hard as I can. I'm going to be out of here in no time. This is a piece of cake. Forget cakes, it's as easy as drooling when sleeping.

"YOU DID?!!" Did I say Eeteuk sounded motherly before? My bad. He sounded like a stepmother being shocked to find out that her stepdaughter is prettier than her.

"Well, Kibum. If you want the script back, untie me first!" Come on, Kibum. You know you can't do anything without the script.

Then I hear footsteps going into a room.

"Try checking it if you want. You're not going to find it." I already hid it where no one is going to find it. I'm a genius, remember?

Footsteps are approaching where I'm lying. Can't risk your actor career huh, Kibum? It's time you let me go now.

I didn't move my body so that he can untie me easily.

This is great! I have more things hidden and I'm already succeeding with the second item. Probably I'll use the other items for blackmailing later.

Here he comes.

You're coming out of there Ha Young.

After this, write a book about this, it'll be a bestseller and you'll be a millionaire!

Come on, Kibum.

What's taking you so long?

He really is having a hard time to untie me, huh? Why is he fiddling with the cable so long?

"Lee Hae Rin. I was going to let you go because you sounded so desperate to get out before. But since you hid my drama script, I think you'll be better off inside that blanket. I'll just tighten the tie of the cable for you." Kibum said while laughing a bit.

What? So he wasn't going to untie me, but tightening it? Doesn't he want to be an actor anymore? I swear, these guys are plain weird. Weird, I tell you, weird.

"YAH! DON'T YOU NEED YOUR LINES TO MEMORIZE ON THAT SCRIPT?! YOU CAN HAVE IT IF YOU LET ME GO, YOU KNOW! I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE THE SCRIPT TO MONKEYS IN THE JUNGLES FOR THEM TO MAKE THEIR HOUSES! YOU CAN HAVE IT AFTER LETTING ME GO, KIBUM!" I can't believe this.

Everyone in the room laughed. I think a member choked on his food while laughing. Why didn't he just choke to death. What's so funny?

"Hae Rin, you're really stupid to blackmail him with that." There's Kangin's voice.

"Like you didn't know Kibum has like ten of the copy of his script with the manager. What's wrong with your memory?" Shindong said with some food in his mouth. That's a very good manner of his.

Perfect. I think Hae Rin forgot that tiny bit of information when she told me Kibum's drama script is important to him. Oh, well. I don't blame you Hae Rin. With all these 13 different characters, not to mention crazy and abusive, I'll be surprised if you didn't forget anything.

Blackmailing-Item No. 2 : FAIL.

Darn it.

I thought I was seing a brighter future already with Kibum's drama script.

Well, life's got to move on.

Off to the third item then. You know what? I'm going to use two items at once. Maybe this time it'll work. Should I say I'm a genius again or you already got that in your head?

Don't lose your spirit just yet Ha Young! You're not going to lose to these guys.

I think my body is going to have cramps later. Better get out of this fast.

Here goes.

Blackmailing-Item No. 3 & 4.

"Heechul oppa, I think you'll have a hard time during dancing practices after this. It's going to be hard to drink water during practices if you don't have your water bottle." Nice one Ha Young! Go for it!

I think I heard chopsticks fall down on the table and floor.

"Hae Rin ah, you took Heechul's water bottle?" Finally, I can hear Donghae's voice. I think he was too busy eating to even care about me. I think all the members are too, that's why nobody even cares to untie me. They must be really, really, really hungry. I'm not even sure the number of 'really' I used is enough to describe it.

I think Heechul left the table and went to find that water bottle.

Haha. No chance. I'm the genius Ha Young. You can't find what I hid until I tell you. Keep searching Heechul. My mind is just picturing the scene of Heechul looking under the sofa and in everyone's underwear drawers for the water bottle.

For Siwon, I'll just be direct. My brain is too tired to play with words anymore.

"Siwon, if you want your bible back, you better untie me now!" I make sure my voice is loud enough so that the members aren't going to eat peacefully.

What? My stomach is also growling because I haven't have my lunch yet. And the guys can have some food while I'm stuck here? I swear I can hear the air in my stomach pounding the stomach's wall because they don't have food to accompany them in the empty stomach. Oh, my poor stomach.

"Yah Hae Rin. Be quiet!" Okay, Hankyung's pronounciation is going to make my nervous system shut down due to excessive amusement.

"Hae Rin, did you take all of the members' possession?" Sungmin asked with curiosity. Nope, not going to answer that one.

Just continue with it, Ha Young.

"Siwon, let me go and you can have your bible! Heechul oppa, you're not going to find your bottle anywhere. Don't waste your already, few muscle's energy! Just untie me and both of you can have your things!" My voice really is going to knock down every eardrums in the room.

Just then, a few whispers are heard. I think Heechul and Siwon are whispering to the members something.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!" Okay, now, the members are laughing again. Laughing VERY hardly. From the previous incident, whenever the members laugh, it always means one thing. My plan to get out of this blanket is going to fail.

Don't tell me I'm failing again.

God, please don't tell me I'm born into this world to meet these crazy guys and make a fool out of myself.

God? Do you hear me?

"I had to make sure you already took the water bottle, and you really did. Thank you, Hae Rin! I was trying to get rid of it because it had a picture of the cartoon Cinderella, my rival on it, but I can't since my cousin gave it to me. You sure helped a lot!" I can feel Heechul's tight embrace while saying those words.

My mind is blank. I just helped him?

Okay, don't laugh you guys! Don't laugh I tell you!

Oh, dear god. I really repent on being proud of myself. Just help me out of this and I will be good girl. Promise.

Wait, there's still Siwon.

I was about to open my mouth when I heard him say,

"You really can read minds Hae Rin! I was about to give you the bible for you to repent on all you did to us, but, then again, you already have it in your possession. Good girl, Hae Rin!" Great. Just great.

Just then Donghae decided to join 'praising' me.

"Short legs! Don't try too hard to get out of there. You're going to stay in that blanket, tied, on the cold floor. You got nothing on us. It's thirteen against one. What do you think? You can win? I didn't know your way of thinking is just as short as your legs!" Laughters, again. These guys really do gang up on Hae Rin. Donghae's words are really like a child, seriously. He would sound so cute with the words. Unfortunately, he's the one leading a pack of group to put me in a temporary grave, so, cute would be the last option of words to describe him.

It's the cue to admit it.

Say your famous words, Ha Young.

Blackmailing-Item No. 3 & 4 : FAIL.

Again.

If I were to count the numbers of successive humiliating failures I went through, I'd be able to place my face in the world news.

The members continued eating while Ryeowook cooked more food. Can't stand my cookings, huh?

"Lee Hae Rin! Where's my guitar?!" Sungmin's cute voice pierced through my eardrums. My eardrums are complaining now for having to hear sounds to that extreme. Stop complaining eardrums. If you don't like it here in my body, go find another ear to offer your services to.

Oh, my sweet Sungmin. You just made my blackmailing easier by starting it. Can I say I love you, Sungmin, or would I be killed by the fans the moment I say it?

Oh, well.

Blackmailing-Item No. 5.

"Sungmin, I don't think I have to say anything now. Just untie me and you and your guitar can have your precious moments together again." I'll just make it simple. This blackmailing thing is tiring. Don't they have classes to improve your blackmailing stamina?

"Don't do it, hyung! I'll buy another one for you!" Donghae...you really would buy another guitar for Sungmin just to see me cramp to death in here?

"Sungmin? Don't take too long. I know you love that guitar. Just let me go. Sungmin?" He is being too quiet.
What's up?

"HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!" I swear in my music teacher's name that that was the sound of a baby wolf laughing. That can't be, Sungmin?

"Hae Rin, you're too cute. You think I couldn't find it if you hid it in Kangin's hyung boxers' drawer? We really aren't that awkward now, you know?" Shoots. He found it?

How come Hae Rin didn't tell me Kangin and Sungmin is on good terms now? I thought on the 'Intimate Note' show that Hae Rin forced me to watch, they're so awkward with each other. Hae Rin ah, how can you forget to tell me about this one too?

I guess a week and a half isn't enough to learn deeply about them.

Here we go again.

Blackmailing-Item No. 5 : FAIL.

Sorry, Hae Rin. I guess I'll see you when the world ends. That is, if these guys promise to let me go when the world ends. I bet they'll be busy saving themselves when the world ends that they'll forget about me.

"Ryeowook, good thing you cooked deliciously, or else you're going to get the same fate as Hae Rin for locking us in." Hankyung's threat just made the whole room laugh their heart out! I joined too. Hey, if you heard how he delivered his threat, I bet you'll laugh to heaven. Really.

I can hear chairs being pushed and people leaving the dining table.

They are finished with eating? And here my stomach starts to make rhythms of a techno song.

Not just yet. I have Donghae's camera to go. That's an impossible for failure. I'm going to win this time!

Blackmailing-Item No. 6.

"YAH LEE DONG HAE!" I use all of my energy into my scream
to halt everyone from what they're doing now.

"YAH SHORT LEGS! WHAT DO YOU WANT? CAN'T YOU BE PATIENT UNTIL THE WORLD COMES TO AN END?!" Donghae's reply was just as loud.

"Well, I can be patient. But I'm not sure I'm patient enough with you precious camera." I just answered calmly. I'm sure that'll get into his head. Don't bash me now. Every genius needs an evil plan to save themselves. Besides, it's not like I hid his camera in the dustbin.

"Don't tell me, you took my CAMERA??!!!!" Now, this is the real satisfaction, getting Donghae go crazy about something other than Hae Rin's shoes.

"YOU BETTER GIVE IT BACK OR I...."

"Do you really think I'll tell you where it is if you don't let me go?" I cut him off before he could threat me.

I can't belive it. God has mercy on me!

This one, I'm finally succeeding. All hail Ha Young!

"Forget it. Sooner or later I'll find it." What, he's still being stubborn on letting me go. What is so hard? They just need to untie me and tadaa, I'll be free. But I guess they rather prevent me from doing anything by wrapping me in here.

Well, they ask for it.

"I know you'll find the camera, because it's not that small so it'll be easy to find. But I bet you're going to have a hard time finding the memory chip I hid somewhere else where the pictures in your camera are saved." Keep going Ha Young.

"And I'm sure you guys know what kind of pictures are in that memory chip. I can't wait to post it on the internet. I'm sure that'll be fun!"

I think you hit the jackpot, Ha Young!

You're a genius Ha Young. Why didn't you just use Donghae's camera in the first place and not waste your time with the other's 'treasured' items? Too genius, I guess.

"FIND THAT CAMERA'S MEMORY CHIP NOW!" Heechul ordered.

Why is he bothered?

"MY PICTURE IN THE SHOWERS ARE IN THERE!" Hankyung, you're too cute.

"MY COLLECTION OF MAGAZINES ARE IN THAT MEMORY CHIP!" Hyukjae, finally, you show some response.

There's a continuation of screams and panicking in there.

"ME IN MY CARTOON UNDERWEARS ARE IN THERE TOO!"

Frankly, all of those screamings are too much information for me. I didn't even know what's in the memory chip. I just guessed it in my attempt to blackmail them.

Wow, if I knew those kind of pictures are in there, I'll forget about blackmailing. I would just directly post the pictures on the internet.

After a long time of screaming, panicking, yelling, and running back and forth in the dorm while trying to find the memory chip, they finally came to me, who is lying (and may I say, almost sleeping) on the floor.

"Okay, short legs. Give us the memory chip and we'll let you go." HAH. Guess they couldn't find it.

"How about letting me go first? So I can think properly. Besides, Hankyung's shaving cream is really not commpatible with my skin." Yes, you guessed it. The shaving cream is still, sadly, on my face.

"Fine."

I could feel a few pair of hands helping to untie me.

Finally, freedom!

Here I come!

Fresh air, I know you miss me! Just a few more seconds.

"Wait, it's stuck." WHAT?! Is Yesung kidding me?!

"Got you!" Yesung said happily. This is not the time to be kidding about my life and death, Yesung!

Finally, the blanket is removed from my body.

"WOW! You're face is a shaving cream's picnic spot!" See what I said on Donghae's words sounding like a kid?

I took some of the shaving cream and threw it to his face. Have some of that you stinky fish!

"YAH!"

Serves you right.

"Stop it guys. Now, Hae Rin ah, where's the memory chip?" Eeteuk asked very nicely and politely, so I couldn't be mad at him anymore for wrapping me in his blanket.

I'm too tired to play pranks anymore. Maybe next time. I already had my revenge with the food and their hunger. Hae Rin and I are going to make new strategies next time.

"It's in Hyukjae's black with red stripes sport shoes, under his shoelift." I had to wear a mask to put it in there and even wash my hands eleven times after hiding it there.

Everyone went running to find Hyukjae's shoes, which I put at the bottom of stacks of other members' shoes. You imagine how many pairs of shoes they have to ransack to find that one shoe. I guess they'll have to find it as who-knows what kind of picture of them are in there.

While everyone's on their way to the shoe rack, I can hear continuous complaints and sighs.

"Out of all the shoes, why must it be Hyukjae's?"

"Who's going to sacrifice himself to touch Hyukjae's shoes?"

"Yah! My shoe isn't that bad!" Hyukjae tries to defend himself.

"Yeah, it's not too bad, for anyone whose smell sensors are dead!" I guess all of them agree on the deadly smell of his shoe.

While they're busy finding it, I'll just go clean my face up.

So I went to the bathroom and washed my face at the sink. I didn't even close the door properly because I'm just going to wash my face, not going to do any private business here.

Great thinking Ha Young.

Then, I could feel the door being opened from outside. As I turned to the door, you could say the veins connected to my heart all collapsed.

Kyuhyun is standing right in front of me in the bathroom and closed the door behind him. As if that's not odd enough, he even locked it.

Good thing I already washed my face or my shocked face with the shaving cream on would put a clown to shame.

What does he want from me?! He looks really, truly angry.

The look in his eyes seems like his gaze can already eat me up.

"YAH, YOU!" He said with a stern voice.

Wait, isn't I'm the one who's supposed to say that line?

"What do you want? There's more bathroom in the dorm you know, you can use the others. I got here first." I said that to him , hoping he'll get out from here.

He's not even moving an inch.

"Yah!"

===========================================================
A/N: Here's the update. Sorry if it disappoints you. I tried my best, so, enjoy!
And one more thing, don't think about bad stuff with the Kyuhyun and Ha Young incident, okay? I'll continue about it in the next chapter after you guys leave a comment. =P
Thanks again for reading! Love you guys! Leave a word!

20100414