Getting Ready For Grave.

Loving In Another Shoe

-하 영.HA YOUNG-

Here's a bit replay of the part where my heart almost jumped out of my ribs:

Everything happened too fast. My eyes got to catch a few images before the guys came running and screaming towards me.

What I remember is this :
The image of Kangin holding a hard pillow(pillows again?),
Hankyung with a water sprayer,
Eeteuk with his white, big blanket,
Yesung with his hair permer that has a vey,very long cable,
Heechul with a black wig(what?!),
Sungmin with a long wooden stick, and,
Kyuhyun with the thickest book I've ever seen(from college maybe?).

Donghae stood in front of the angry mob while holding a red towel up in the air and screamed, "ATTAAAAAAACCCKKKKK!"

This can't be. I didn't prepare any plans for this type of situation. Hae Rin, help me!

Now, for the continuation of the war.

"Aaahhhh!" I practically scream my lungs out as they run towards me with their weapons(?) in their hands. Good thing my lungs didn't come out of my rib cage through my mouth. Okay, sick imagination.

Hankyung comes up to me first and sprays water to my face with his water sprayer. At least I thought it was water, until I realized it's some kind of cream. And the so-called water sprayer I saw, it's actually a can of shaving cream. My mind must have been to shocked to even distinguish it. I don't even need to shave my face and he is donating his shaving cream? Oww, 'thanks' Hankyung. Really, from the bottom of my heart.

Of course, as he is spraying, I close my eyes and take retreating steps backwards. Gross, the shaving cream almost made it's way into my mouth. Okay, here's a note for you shaving creams. Shaving creams, hear me out. No one this world is going to shave their tongue or teeth and enjoy bleeding it, so you guys don't have to make your way all the way up into a person's mouth. Got it?

Then I could feel something hard at the back of my calves. I turn my head a bit and Sungmin is holding the long wooden stick horizontally. Let me guess, to make me trip backwards?

Good guess Ha Young! After this, go try guessing lottery number.

With the help of Sungmin's long wooden stick, I trip on my back and is about to land on the hard, cold floor. Great, now I get to bring a broken spine to grave.

Huh?? I didn't know the floor is this soft.

Then I notice that the pillow Kangin held is placed on the floor, that's why the floor feels soft. Oh, who knew he is actually a gentleman to Hae Rin?

Just then, Kangin, with a grin on his face, pulled the pillow very fast, making me roll to the right involuntarily. Now my head is spinning too fast. Kangin, I take back the gentleman part!

"Eeteuk! Now!" Is that Heechul?

I didn't even get to see Eeteuk's or anyone's face before someone covered me with a white blanket. I guess that's Eeteuk's. I can hear multiple pairs of hands wrapping the big blanket all around my body.

"YAH! ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO SUFFOCATE ME?!" They really want to send me to the grave, huh?

Well, I'm not losing in this battle. My General, as in, Hae Rin is not going to be disappointed in me! I start kicking and moving my hands to escape this blanket-wrap. Aisy, the shaving cream on my face is giving me a hard time!

"She won't stay still!" Kibum said. Wait! Kibum?

"Here, let me tie her up with the cable." What?! Tie me up?! Yesung sure found the best way to make use of the long cable of his hair permer. Perfect.

"Done! Good job guys!" Kangin and the others start screaming hurrays!

Arghh, I have to get out of here! It's too hot!

Roll. Roll. Roll.

I started rolling to the right and left. Hoping somehow the cable they used to tie me up will loosen. I'm sure I read a manual called 'How to Break Free When You're Tied And Wrapped in A Blanket by A Boy Band". I think the book suggested me to roll around and shout non-stop.

"YOU GUYS BETTER LET ME OUT OR I'M GOING TO TIE YOU GUYS UP USING A ROPE WHICH I'M GOING TO MAKE OUT OF EVERY STRAND OF YOUR PRECIOUS, STYLED HAIR!" Okay, the threat might not seem that threatening, seeing I'm the one who is tied up with a wire cable.

"Aisy, she's too noisy." Is that Kyuhyun? I didn't know he even took part in this grand event of 'Preparing Hae Rin to Grave'.

"Here. This will make you stay still." Then I feel something heavy being put on my stomach as I lay flat on the floor. Okay, I swear he put an elephant on top of me!

"Hyungs! I found what my college books are for!" I can hear Kyuhyun being proud of himself with his hyungs.

Why is he like that? He sounded so cheerful and cute with his hyungs. But with me? He just wants to crack my skull open and probably eat up my brain! Seriously, he never sounded that cheerful the last time he threw a game controller at me.

Great. Just great.

Now, the heavy books on top of me are hindering my movements. I can't even roll to the sides.

"YAH! I'M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE AND HAVE YOU GUYS ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPT IN MURDERING ME USING A WHITE BLANKET!"

The members just laughed out loud and happily.

"Guys, let's eat now! I already cooked and Hae Rin did too. Don't you guys want to let her go? She cooked for you." Ah, Ryeowook is the sweetest guy ever. I'm glad I chose him as my ally. Ryeowook Jjang!

"She did? Maybe we were too mean." Yes! Another life saver! All hail Siwon!

I can hear some of the members starting to the agree to let me go. Haha. I'm just too darn good. And, just for your curiosity, I'm still lying down on the floor with my whole body wrapped in a blanket, tied using a cable with shaving cream on my face and college books on top of me. Great position, don't you think?

"UEKKK!"

"I LOST MY SENSE OF TASTE!"

"I THINK A DOG JUST POOPED IN MY MOUTH!"

Right.

Because of this chaos, I just had to forget about the poison I cooked. Oh, well! Yay for me!

Another revenge : SUCCESS!

See what I tell about their tongue's tastebuds regretting as soon as the food touches it?

I know, I know. Stop complimenting, I'm blushing already. I should make a book out of this.

"I think I can still eat it." And why am I surprised Shindong said that?

"YAH LEE HAE RIN! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KILL US AND THEN GET KILLED BY THE FANS?! NOW WE'RE KEEPING YOU AND YOUR SHORT LEGS LIKE THAT UNTIL THE WORLD ENDS!" As expected, Donghae shows his love for Hae Rin again. I can feel your love Donghae, truly, I can.

Hold it!

Until the world ends?

And when am I supposed to meet a nice and cute guy and get married and have lots of grandchildren who have lots of granchildren too? I guess in my dreams then.

Just then, a light bulb lighted up above my head. Okay, I don't need to say 'not literally' right? You guys get it.

How can I forget their hidden treasured items that can be used for blackmailing? You know what, it's going to be a lot harder to choose to whom I'm going to donate my brain to when I die. My brain is too great!

Although the items don't belong to all the members, but I think that's enough number of people to get me out of this white blanket by blackmailing.

I can't stop adoring myself now. I'm too smart, really.

Now, to just remember what I read in 'The Art of Blackmailing A Huge Boy Band While Being Tied Up In A Blanket'. Yep, I know, I read a lot of books.

===========================================================
A/N: Sorry if it's a bit short. Please leave a comment so I know you're actually reading. If you're silent reading, then leave a comment so I know you're silent reading. I'll be beyond grateful to know people read my story. I'll wait for those comments, okay?
Apologies for errors.
Enjoy! Updating soon.

Nway, Thanks a million for reading! Comment, ok?

20100413