500th Chapter Celebration + Contest

The Wonderful World of Kpop Randomness
 

 

chapter 500:

500th chapter celebration  + contest

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

I've always wondered... why am I celebrating the amount of chapters by 100 intervals? Shouldn't I be doing that for subscribers instead of chapters? But it's too late now, OTL.

Thanks for all the support, guys. This thread would have gotten nowhere if it weren't for all of you who subscribed, commented, upvoted, or even clicked on this story link in he first place. almost subs and 130+ upvotes! here's more of our sarangs /throws hearts

For this contest... well, I kinda ran out of ideas on what to do, but this is what it'll be: answer the following 'nonsense' questions and whoever has the most correct will win!

 

1) who is amber's bias in dgna / the boss?*
2) what does amber hate the most: worms, flies, or spiders?*
3) what is the name of amber's unicorn?*
4) who is amber's bias in exo-m and exo-k?*
5) what is amber's favorite color?
6) who is amber's favorite running man member ( not counting song joong ki )?
7) what number is amber thinking of right now, on a scale of 10 to 30?
8) does amber like her coffee hot or iced?
9) does amber like waffles or pancakes more?*
10) what is amber's favorite drama ost of 2013?*

*indicates that there are hints about the answer to that particular question somewhere in the chapter ( hyperlinked or hovered, of course. so start looking around the page! unless you're too lazy. okay then. )



Does it seem kinda difficult? I think some of the questions are pretty easy... if you know all of this, then you're either really lucky or you're my stalker and I'll be forever creeped out. Getting at least 5 or 6 right is a pretty good chance for you to win... so, good luck! 

There will be three winners for my contest: one from the subscribers, one from the upvoters, and one from the unicorn clan! if you're in all three, you may have a higher chance of winning ^^ Since I have three winners, I have three different sets of prizes. Whoever wins and comments first gets first pick! So basically, first come, first served! eheheh, lame prizes but you know what, deal with it. like exo dealing with sehun deciding to tie his shoe in the middle of a performance. cuz' tori's bias is boss like dat.

SET ONE: 75 karma points, one of your stories advertised on WWKR's foreward, one sub and one upvote for one of your stories, a spam of any idol / group of your choice, and a simple layout of one idol of your choice ( which you don't have to use, of course, cuz' i )

SET TWO: 100 karma points, one of your graphics / layouts / trailers shops will be supported by WWKR ( meaning we'll keep your shop's banner on our foreword and affliates and maybe a blog post ), a spam of any idol / group of your choice, a simple layout of one idol of your choice ( which you don't have to use, of course, cuz' i )

SET THREE: 50 karma points, the privilege an idol / group for us to feature in your next layout ( don't worry, revamping's not gonna happen anytime soon ), a drabble or short one-shot written by amber featuring whoever you want ( , yuri, otp, idol x oc, but no because my mind is innocent ha yeah right ).

+ FOR U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY: if you live in the U.S., then you have the possibility of also winning a kpop cd! either SNSD: First Japan Tour ( 2011 ) or SHINee: Japan First Arena Tour ( 2012 ). You must be willing to give me an address if you choose to have this prize along with the others. For more information about the CD, click here. ( set three only )

 <--- because kris is too cool to wave

wait. what the heck, suho-gramps, are you on crack or something, your face omg

chen i love you otl that was so not a hint, guys

 

If you don't want any of the prizes, then just tell me and instead I'll give you more karma points or something... i dunno what else to say. um, bai bai? twonkle twonkle~ { amber }

 
 

- - -  now is the start for tori's contest ( you can enter both ) - - - 

Darn it. Amber's contest seems soooo nice. LOL and then there's mine *tsks at myself* I . 

Okie, so I'll have ten questions you guys will need to answer as well! Same rules, don't worry. Oh, but there won't be any fancy hovering stuff, haha that's too complicated. Plus, my questions will be easy. :3

1) who is tori's ultimate bias? (come on guys, if you can't answer this, then.. idk)
2) what is tori's real name? (clue: think of victory *cough cough*)
3) who is tori's SECOND bias group?
4) who is tori's girl bias group?
5) what is tori's favorite color?
6) who first ruined tori's bias list? (think... first it was baekhyun, and then..?)
7) what is tori's favorite number? (it's a number feared in korea, be warned)
8) what is tori's favorite type of bubble tea? (it's sehun's favorite as well)
9) does tori approve of myungyeon or myungzy? yes or no? (think.. do i like ?)
10) what is tori's absolute FAVORITE song in the world? (search my profile *cough*)
 
So there will be three winners. Sort of. I hope you guys don't mind my crappy prizes, I'm so sorry. >< You guys are the best, I give you my love! *throws namgrease hearts*
 
1st Set of Prizes - 75 karma, a drawing, a oneshot, and 3 subs + one upvote.
2nd Set of Prizes - 50 karma, a drawing, 2 subs + one upvote
3rd Set of Prizes - 25 karma, a drawing, 1 sub + upvote
 
( tori's kinda... gone for the weekend. lol, miss her? )