Happiness

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeEPj3nP9OU

Fahrenheit & S.H.E.- Xin Wo

----------------------------

Eight and a half months of joy, sadness, tears, and laughter passed.

Bomi’s stomach was fully round, and she no longer had her slender goddess figure. Yet, she was happy, and Kris thought she looked the most beautiful right now.

Bomi was sitting in the living room of her couch, watching a drama and chewing on gummy bears. Now that Kris was the sole director of the project, he was busier than ever. While he was away at work, Jaejoong tended to her every need.

Jaejoong came into the living room with two trays of noodles. He plunked down on the seat next to her. “Which one do you want first? The spicy one or the water one?”

“The spicy one.” Bomi replied as she popped another gummy bear into .

“Here.” Jaejoong held it out.

“Mix it for me.” She ordered. He sighed and began to mix the sauce and noodles together. “The things I do for you, Bo. I paid for the interior design of your baby’s room. I said yes when you asked me to be your baby’s godfather. I used my precious cooking skills to satisfy your cravings. I was supposed to leave for Paris six months ago but couldn’t because of someone bawling about how heartless I could be.” Jaejoong gave her a pointed look.

“You have my permission to go after my daughter comes out.” Bomi took the bowl and began to eat.

Jaejoong sighed. “When will I be free of Park Bomi forever? It’s not enough that you got married to China’s most eligible bachelor. You had to enslave Korea’s hottest man, too. You’re so selfish.” He dug into his water noodles.

“Switch!” Bomi declared. Jaejoong exchanged his water noodles for the spicy ones.

Bomi felt a pang hit her stomach and froze. Her chopsticks fell onto the ground.

“Clumsy Bobo.” Jaejoong reached down to pick them up. A surge of pain burst from her stomach.

“Ah!” Bomi dropped the bowl and lurched forward. She gasped at the cutting pain and protectively covered her protruded belly. This was pain she had never felt before. These cramps were bone-deep, and her stomach clenched.

Alarm crossed Jaejoong’s face. “Bomi, what’s wrong? Bomi?!”

“Oppa…” She took a deep breath and clutched onto his arm. “I think…” She gulped. “I’m going into labor.”

“Oh, god. , , ! Why now?! Why does this happen when I’M here, and not the baby’s father?! Stupid Kris, I’ll kick his -“

“OPPA!” Bomi screamed as another round of pain seized her stomach.

“Okay, okay! Let’s go to the hospital!” Jaejoong lifted her up and carried her to the car. He placed her in the back and sped down the highway with the emergency signal on. “Coming through! Mama’s going into labor!” Jaejoong shouted as he pressed on the gas pedal. Bomi screamed from the backseat. “! ! Damn!” Jaejoong cursed. His hands were slick with sweat, and his eyes darted wildly about.

“Oppa! I can’t handle it! It hurts!” Bomi sobbed.

“Bo, wait, okay? I’m going as fast as I can! ! You cannot have your baby in my new car!” Jaejoong panicked.

“JAE OPPA! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” Bomi yelled.

Jaejoong swerved the car and exited the freeway. He glanced at the rearview mirror. Bomi was covered in sweat and tears, and she was clutching onto the seatbelt so hard that her knuckles were white. “Hang in there, okay, Bo? We’re almost there. Try your breathing exercises! Remember we went to the baby yoga class together? Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale.” Jaejoong directed.

Bomi did as told, but the pain did not subside. In fact, it grew worse. She shrieked and cried.

Jaejoong was at loss what to do. He couldn’t even reach back to comfort her. *Just focus on the driving, Kim Jaejoong! Get her to the hospital as fast as you can!* Jaejoong gritted his teeth and drove past the maximum speed limit. They finally arrived at the hospital.

A couple interns ran out. “What is the problem?”

“HURRY! SHE’S GOING INTO LABOR!” Jaejoong pointed.

The interns carried Bomi out of the car, set her on the bed, and wheeled her into the emergency room. Jaejoong ed the top buttons of his dress shirt and furiously rubbed his hair as he called Kris.

“Hello?” Kris answered.

“GET YOUR OVER TO THE HOSPITAL NOW! YOUR WIFE IS ABOUT TO HAVE YOUR BABY!” Jaejoong yelled.

Kris’s eyes popped out. “What?! Right now?! She’s not due for two weeks!”

“Well no use saying that now because THE BABY IS COMING RIGHT NOW! HURRY UP!” Jaejoong hung up.

*Holy crap…* Kris stared off into space, dazed. Bomi was going into labor right this moment.

“What’s up? Is something wrong?” Yoochun asked.

*I can’t just stay here! I have to go! My baby is coming!* Kris got up, snatched his jacket off the coat hanger, and ran out of the building as fast as he could.

Jaejoong went back into the bustling emergency room. He followed Bomi’s cries and found her at the last row of patients. “Oh good! The father is here!” The doctor brightened.

Jaejoong looked baffled. “Father? No, I-“

“The mother needs your help! Her water broke, and she’s about to have the baby. We’re going to transfer her to a room now. Please stay by her side and comfort her!” The doctor urged.

“But- but-“ Jaejoong was pushed to Bomi’s side. “Oppa!” She sobbed. “It hurts! It hurts!”

Jaejoong softened. He reached out, “It’s going to be okay, Bo- HOLY !” Jaejoong screamed as she grabbed his hand. Her grip was amazingly strong. He thought his fingers were about to break. “Bo! My fingers!” Jaejoong gasped. Bomi didn’t release his hand. She just held on tighter as tears streamed down her face.

“We’re moving her now.” The nurses said.

“Okay.” Jaejoong managed a nod. He followed the hospital orderly and Bomi to one of the laboring rooms.

The doctor entered the room in scrubs. “Okay, mother. You can try pushing now.” Bomi bit her lower lip and squeezed her eyes shut. The pain was indescribable. She almost regretted getting pregnant.

Jaejoong could feel his circulation cutting off. He bent down and tried to pry her fingers off, “Bo, my hand- AHHH!” He screamed as she grabbed his hair. “MY HAIR! MY HAIR! AHHH!” Bomi screamed along with him as she tried pushing. “A bit harder, mother.” The doctor coaxed. *ANY HARDER AND I’LL GROW BALD!* Jaejoong winced in pain as she yanked on his skull.

Meanwhile, Kris was stuck on the freeway. There had been a large collision on the street. Cars were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter