Xiumin's "brilliant" plan

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyioVb3Bj6o

Hyuna & Hyunseung- Troublemaker

-----

The curtains parted as the waiter came back with four cocktails.

“We didn’t order anything.” Sunhwa stated in a ‘duh’ tone.

The waiter bowed, “Yes, but the gentlemen at that table,” He moved aside and motioned to one of the tables near the bar. “Sends these drinks. They say these are their treats.”

Curious, the girls peered over. Four handsome males were grinning charitably while one hot male was sulking in the corner.

And it was that one man that caught Bomi’s eye.

*Bingo.*

“Uh-oh. I know that look from anywhere.” Hyuna snickered. “Back away, girls. Park Bomi has found her love slave for the night.”

“How come she always gets the first pick?” Sunhwa moped.

“I want that one in the white shirt in the corner.” Bomi smiled coyly.

Sunhwa brightened immediately. “Oh good! I didn’t have my eyes on him!”

“You want the one who has ‘get me the hell out of here’ practically stamped on his forehead?” Hyuna arched an eyebrow.

Bomi sweetly nodded. “I have an acquired taste.”

“More like queer. Good thing we don’t have the same taste in men.” Hyuna shook her head.

“Why do you like that one?” Hyomin asked, genuinely curious.

“There’s something about him…that makes me…curious.” Bomi tilted her head and studied the tall, grumpy figure. The more she stared at him, the more she seemed to fall for him. There was something mesmerizing about him. *I think there’s something more underneath that pretty face.*

At that moment, the tall man jerked his head around and stared straight at her.

Bomi felt her heart catch in . A small gasp emitted from her lips, and she couldn’t look away from his sharp stare.

---------

“Oh, hey look! They’re looking!” Chen grinned.

“Just smile and wave, boys.” Chanyeol gave a disarming smile and smoothly waved his hand.

“Damn, they’re hot!” Xiumin whooped with glee.

“Do you think they’ll accept our drinks?” Chen asked.

“They better. I didn’t use your credit card for nothing.” Kai snorted.

“WHAT?!” Chen yelped.

Kai and Chanyeol snickered and hi-fived each other.

*This is so stupid. I really can’t stay here any longer. What is so fun about spending hours in a dark, loud place? These are all people with too much time on their hands. They have nine-digit figures in their bank accounts, and yet they can’t afford any class-* Kris turned around and locked eyes with one of the most gorgeous girls he had ever seen. Her long, silky light brown hair spilled over her bare shoulders. Her almond-shaped eyes stared back at him with her full, pink lips shaped into a surprised ‘o’. He could witness a glimpse of her milky white skin hidden beneath her white Asos chiffon dress.

Kris had never been in a relationship before. Although numerous girls fallen at his feet, no girl had ever captivated his heart and interested him enough for him to take initiative. Strangely this time, however, his heart fluttered hard in his chest. It seemed as if things were going to become a lot complicated.

Kris and Bomi continued to have their staring contest. His friends noticed, and their eyes flitted between the two.

A grin spread on Xiumin’s lips. “It seems like we have a WINNER! And the girl in the white dress goes to Kris Wu! Sold!”

Kris snapped out of his daze, broke out of the staring competition, and sneered at him, “This isn’t a stupid auction, and she is not an item!”

“Woo! Getting defensive over your new girl already?” Xiumin cackled.

Kris resisted the urge bop the baozi in the head but restrained himself. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Once he was calm, he opened his eyes and growled under his breath, “I’m leaving.”

“Whoa, hold up. The hour isn’t even over yet! The night is young, and we have some matchmaking issues to resolve.” Xiumin snickered and pushed him towards the booth.

“What are you doing?! Xiumin! Stop!” Kris hissed in Chinese.

Xiumin pretended like he hadn’t heard. The boys guffawed and happily trailed along.

“Hello, ladies~” Xiumin purred.

Sunhwa raised an eyebrow. Hyomin quickly put her shoes back on. Hyuna smiled and crossed one leg over the other. She was looking forward to the drama that would happen tonight. Bomi’s gaze immediately shifted to the tall male she had kept her eyes on. Flustered, Kris looked away, wishing to be anywhere but here.

“Who are you to barge into our booth?” Sunhwa demanded.

“Sunhwa, be nice.” Hyuna chided. She tucked her fist under her chin and batted her lashes. “Good evening, boys~” Kai’s ears turned red. For once, he was speechless. Chanyeol chuckled and reached out first. “My name is Chanyeol.”

“Pleasure. I’m Hyuna.” She squeezed his hand. “These are my girlfriends Bomi, Sunhwa, and Hyomin.”

“We know who you are already. You’re pretty famous here.” Chanyeol mused.

“I bet.” Hyuna winked. Kai cleared his throat. “Did you like our drinks?”

“That I bought, by the way.” Chen stepped in, and Kai scowled.

“How thoughtful of you.” Hyuna purred as she checked her red nails. “May we sit and join you?” Xiumin asked politely.

“Hmm…but we don’t let just anyone join us…” Hyuna pouted as she trailed her nail across the vinyl seat.

“Do you think we’re so easy? You buy us drinks, and we let you sit with us?” Sunhwa raised an eyebrow. Hyomin tried to stifle her giggles. Bomi remained silent.

“Let’s go.” Kris growled. Everyone looked at him.

“If we’re not wanted, we shouldn’t stay. It’s a waste of time.”

“Excuse me?! Did you just call us a ‘waste of time’?!” Sunhwa shrieked in outrage.

Kris looked right into her eyes, unfazed by her gorgeousness. “You shouldn’t act that towards someone who had the decency to buy you drinks. If you don’t want them to join you, just blatantly say so. They can handle it. Don’t mock and ridicule them in front of their faces. That’s just plain rude. Afford some manners, if you can.”

Everyone grew speechless and shocked. Sunhwa gaped at him, stunned by how blunt he could be. She had never met someone as, or it not, more,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter