OPPA, OPPA

Christmas Time!

 

The first time they performed Oppa, Oppa she couldn’t avoid to notice their flashy red and yellow outfits, so when they came down stage, she rushed to meet them.

“You know you guys look like Christmas decorations right?” She said in a cheesy tone, but the dancers simply passed by her side without any sign of hearing her comment, so a big pout formed in before she muttered “How rude” and left.

Then they changed colors for red and green suits for the live broadcasts, and once again, the shikshin ran to their encounter as soon as they finished performing, and with her biggest smile, she sang “You guys now look like a mistletoe crown”. But despite her cute attitude, Donghae and Eunhyuk simply ignored her and kept their way backstage, leaving a clueless disappointed Sooyoung, who just murmured “So rude” and returned to her dressing room.

For one of their last performances, the EunHae coordi Noona decided to dress the duo in red-white and blue-white stripes suits, and for the third occasion, Choi Sooyoung was there too watching them.

“Ok this time it has to work” she said to herself and waited for the boys to come her way in the middle of the main hallway “Hey guys, did anyone tell you look like Christmas candy canes?” she exclaimed showing her weird aegyo voice.

And she waited for an answer, but to her surprise and anger, they just kept walking without even point their eyes in her direction.

“I guess not” the tall brunette whispered feeling crushed and depressed “They’re really rude”

But when she was about to walk as far as she could from them, two hands turned her around and in less than a second she felt Donghae’s lips on her left cheek, and Eunhyuk’s on her right one, and her puffy cheeks immediately turned bright red just as the rest of her face.

“And you look redder than Rudolph” Donghae said amused once he and Eunhyuk separated from her.

“Merry Christmas Soo ah” Eunhyuk added and with that, they walked away laughing and singing their song chorus through the long hallway.

“Merry…Christ…mas…Oppa…Oppa…” Sooyoung could barely murmur as she touched her cheeks where she still could feel the dancers’ lips heat. After another little moment of stupidity bliss, she beamed at the now empty hallway and headed the opposite direction giving small jumps with a happy thought invading her mind: “Maybe they aren’t so rude after all”