"SECRET" ADMIRERS

Christmas Time!

"Soo unnie, you got another gift" Yoona shouted from the main door before appearing in the room seconds later with an enormous bouquet of pink roses with a big Christmas crown on the base and a few branches of mistletoe at the sides.

"Aish, and once again Sooyoung is going to humiliate us about it" a messy haired Sunny said from her corner in the dressing room and started brushing her blond locks to put her reindeer antlers headband.

"Actually not" The tall brunette answered getting up from her stylist chair in her Christmas outfit to take the bouquet Yoona was handing her "I'm starting getting tired of all this"

"Yeah well, it's about time" Taeyeon commented also entering the room with another identical bouquet, except that the roses in that one were white instead of pink "I don't think I can handle to keep on carrying your admirers gifts any longer"

"More than admirers, they look like harassers now" Yuri complained helping Taeyeon to put the huge thing on the floor.

"Tell me about it" Jessica said looking at the identical flowers "But what I still can't understand is why the gifts always look the same if supposedly they're not from the same person."

"Maybe they are" Hyoyeon said suspiciously without looking away as she curled her eyelashes in front of a small mirror.

"I don't think so" Sooyoung said looking at both bouquets as well "I know they look the same but if you check the notes you can see they have different hand writing, grammatical and even the messages are different. One of them is extremely romantic at the point of being cheesy, while the other one is funnier and always jokes about anything, sometimes even being annoying. But there's one thing I can assure you: they're NOT the same person. Though that of course makes another problem because...as you can see" she observed grabbing both notes and showing them to the gathered ladies "They both sign as 'H'".

"Ok this is really weird" Sunny said as she backed up frightened "What if they, or he, whatever, are some kind of serial killer that is going after you?"

"Doubt it" The brunette answered "Serial killers or psychopaths would've tried to meet me or asked me to go somewhere, but these guys just keep saying they admire me, and apparently they're someone I know, because they both said I'm their friend"

"And you have no idea of who might be?" Jessica asked seriously.

"I tried to think of possibilities but I know a lot of guys from in and out the company and some others that aren't idols...so I really have no idea" Sooyoung said looking at the floor and scratching her head to think "But I have this slight suspect about both of them. Something tells me they both know each other, and more than that, they're friends, close friends"

"How do you know?" a red dressed Tiffany asked almost mocking her donsaeng for thinking such senseless things.

"Well...basically because of the notes. Even if they write totally different from the other, there seems to be connections in names, places, and specifically words they use, and I think they don't know that the other is sending gifts as well"

"Well that's the weirdest thing I ever heard" Taeyeon said as her and Tiffany exchanged wryly looks.

"Ok everyone, leave Sooyoung and her weird friends, admirers or whatever they are and let's go, we have to sing carols and dance to Santa Baby" Hyoyeon said taking everyone out of their thoughts.

"Hyo's right. Come on, everyone get out, we're going to get late" Taeyeon finished the conversation by hurrying everyone out "Come on Soo, stop looking at the roses, you'll have plenty of time after the broadcast to find out who are your friends"

And without a lot of contentment, Sooyoung came out of the room trying to figure out, once again, who could possibly be her two mysterious admirers.

-----------

"Ok, let's try again. Sooyoung, I think you're one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. And besides, you're so talented and dedicated and I wanted to know if there might be a chance that you consider to go out with me sometime soon...only if you want of course, but please say yes?" The brown haired man said looking at his reflection in front of Sooyoung's room big mirror.

"Argh!! No!! That sounded even worse" He scolded himself as he used the bottom of the small mistletoe bough with a pink rose in the middle he had on his hand to scratch his head.

"Donghae oppa!?" A feminine voice said behind him and the man turned around to find face to face with the girl he was trying to confess his feelings for.

"SOO! I...I...thought that...y...you returned home until eight..." Donghae stuttered hiding the bouquet behind his back.

"It is eight o'clock oppa" The brunette pointed at the wall clock with a strange expression.

"O...oh! Yeah you're right...je, je" The guy seemed to want the ground to swallow him because he didn't know what to say and a very reddish blush was growing up in his cheeks.

"Mmm...so...mind to tell me what are you doing in my room at this hour?" Sooyoung asked trying not to sound very impolite.

"Ah...yeah that" Donghae answered coughing and hoarsening deeply "Mmm...Sooyoung, I think you're one of the pre..."

"HEY SOO!" Another male voice yelled behind the couple inside, and when both turned to the door they found a completely confused Eunhyuk standing frozen with a small bouquet identical to the one Donghae kept hiding, except for the flower color, that was white instead of pink.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" The three of them shouted at the same time looking at the other two, none of them had any idea what the hell was happening.

“Ok, wait a minute” The female of the three said "You go stand there" she said to Eunhyuk while pointing the empty space next to Donghae and so Eunhyuk did.

“And now you both are going to explain me what the hell is going on, because I don’t understand anything”

“I…you…."

"I was here waiting to tell you something..."

"But he...I also had something to say"

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"Same question to you"

"I asked you first"

"And I asked you later"

"No but you answer..."

"Answer me and I'll answer you..."

"ENOUGH!!" Sooyoung screamed above the other two voices "Ok, let me get this straight. You both have something to tell me right?"

"Right" Both answered at the same time.

"And does that thing you need to say has to do anything with the fact you're both carrying bouquets?"

“Yeah…”

“And you had no idea the other was coming too?

“No”

“Ok………speak then” she finished sitting in her bed “Donghae oppa you got here first, you talk”

“Eh…I don’t think this is the right time Soo” Donghae answered awkwardly looking at Eunhyuk.

“Ok…so how about you Hyuk oppa, what did you want to say?” The shikshin asked the other man.

“I…I think I’ll tell you later” Hyukjae whispered looking back at Donghae.

“Aish…so now neither of you wants to speak…” Sooyoung hissed upset and got up from the bed heading to the door, but stopped halfway “Wait a second…show me your hands”

Both guys consented and put their hands in front, showing for their own surprise, the equal Christmas like bouquets, and looked at each other in total surprise and amusement.

“Were you, by casual, the ones that sent all those gifts to me in the past couple of weeks?” The brunette asked getting a hint of what all this was about.

“How did you know!?” EunHae couple asked again at the same time looking at Sooyoung in shock, only to turn their eyes at the other’s and scream “You did it too!!??”

A mocking laugh escaped the girl’s lips “Well that explains everything. I’ve been wondering who the guys who sent the gifts were, but more than that, it really intrigued me why the things both gave me were identical. Now it all makes sense” Another teasing high pitched chuckle sounded in the room as the girl fell on the bed and rolled around without being able to control her laughter.

“So that means you also have feelings for Sooyoung!?” Donghae asked with wide opened eyes looking at his hyung in disbelief.

“What do you mean with ‘you too’!?” Hyukjae answered fiercely “I liked Sooyoung before you did!”

“Of course not!!” The fish defended “I liked Sooyoung before they promoted Hoot!”

“Well I liked her even before Gee!!” Eunhyuk shouted defiantly.

“Oh but I knew she was special much before they debuted!!”

“Yeah, but you never looked at her!! You looked at Sica or Yoong!! You flirt!!”

“That was because I was too shy to speak with her or even look at her!! And look who’s talking about flirt! You’re always trying to conquer Fany or Hyo!!”

“That’s not true, I’m just being friendly!!”

“Oh, so now you call it that way!? Liar!!”

“You’re the liar!! And a womanizer as well!!”

“Oh yeah!? At least I’m not always trying to dazzle everyone all the time!! You seeking attention who…”

“GUYS!!!!!!” Sooyoung screamed once again to shush the kids-like-men in front of her “STOP IT!!!! NOBODY’S GOING TO FIGHT IN MY ROOM, ESPECIALLY IF IT’S FOR ME!”

“Sorry” They said lowering their heads with equal manners, to which Sooyoung couldn’t avoid to giggle again.

“Aish…you both really get me out of my head!” The tall girl protested “But I have to confess your gifts and your notes are really cute……so…you both like me?” she finished getting shy and with a small blush in her puffy cheeks.

“Yes!” Both answered again, at this point, she resembled twins that always speak at the same time and say the same things.

“Well, I have to confess you something too…” Sooyoung muttered gazing at the floor intently “I…mmm…yeah well…I…sort of…like…you…as well”

“REALLY!?”

“Yeah…je, je. So I feel flattered and honored that you also like me back”

“But…you like BOTH of us…or just ONE of us?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Both of you…why?” The shikshin said confused.

“Because now we both confessed to you, you must choose one of us!” Donghae said before Eunhyuk finished opening his mouth again.

“What!?” Sooyoung yelled in astonishment.

“Yeah, I mean, you can’t date both, we can’t share you!” Eunhyuk explained.

“We DON’T WANT to share you!” Donghae emphasized.

“But…I…can’t choose…I like you both…equally” Sooyoung shy voice extinguished at the sudden pressure from the men intense gazes.

“You can’t have both of us!!” Both yelled again.

“But why not…?” A super shy Sooyoung asked still without rising up her eyes from the floor.

“BECAUSE YOU CAN’T!”

“Mmm…then” the witty shikshin smirked with a sudden naughty idea in mind “I have an idea. I’ll date the first guy that dares to kiss the other”

“WHAT!!??”

“You heard me. If you kiss your “buddy”, IN THE LIPS, I will date you”

“That’s not fair!” Donghae whined.

“You’re using us!” Eunhyuk added.

“That’s my condition. No argue” Sooyoung firmly exclaimed. She knew they’d give in to her request, so she patiently waited with her very characteristic devilish smile.

“Aish…arasso” Both said turning to face each other as they closed their eyes. Scrunching their foreheads and noses as if they were about to do the most disgusting thing ever, Donghae and Eunhyuk approached to each other’s face until their lips slightly met for a second.

“Perfect” The brunette whispered capturing the amusing moment with her cell phone camera “Thank you boys for the best EunHae picture ever”

The boys separated immediately and backed away making disgusted noises “Yah! What did you do!?” both reclaimed.

“Sorry H one, sorry H two, I really like both of you, but I can’t choose between the two…and because I can’t have you, I’ll content myself looking at this picture and get to work my ert fan mind” Sooyoung said with a dreamy expression as she walked to her room door.

“WHAT!!??” The guys screamed for the nth time.

The girl came out of the room ignoring their absolutely shocked admirers, but before she closed the door behind her, she smirked again and said “I always had a crush for EunHae couple anyway…see you later boys! Oh! And Merry Christmas!!”