Party night

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Chum reap sur ( mean ' Hello' in khmer ) , hey guys . I think you should deserve a faster update since I missed a lot updates . And if you get bored at any parts of the story , please tell me . I seriously don't mind at all .

Oh ! about my greeting style . It's my mother-tougue language . You don't mind , right ?  Back to work ...chop chop/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

       After Yuri and Amber left , there are only Jung sisters in room that are still in same postions . Jessica is looking at the door while Krystal, who made the first move, is digging through the closet looking for clothes . Since they are alone , they talk freely .

" What is it you want to tell me , lil sis ? " ,she asked without taking her head out from the closet .  

" Ehm......err.......actually ..." ,  lil sis turned to give a look at her sister .

" WE' RE BACK !!!! " , she echoed the room . But it doesn't bother the other girl to stop from the closet adventure .

" Back what ? " ,

" I mean we 're back to our bodies ! See see , look at you ! Look at me ! "

Krystal said joyfully . She jumps up and down like a kid see an ice cream truck ; unlike , Jessica who is still confused over Krystal sudden reactions within her mind , she thought that Krystal tricked her . So, she let out a heavy sign. But she glances at the mirror ...

" Could it be ?! I'M BACK, Krys . I'm back .  Woohoo . Oh my beloved body .." , she yells . Both run and hug each other tight .

" How did it happen ? " , Jesscia asked , grinning .

" I don't know, unnie . But I love it . Welcome back my sweet body . " , the sisters intertwined and jump around madly .

Krystal thought : I can't believe I'm back to my own self . Amber must goes crazy about this ; I just told her earlier that I'm in unnie's body and now I'm in my very own body ! haha .....it's ganna be funny .

Jessica thought : At last ., nothing better than to be in your own socks . It feels so good. I don't need to stay in this funky room, wear Krystal's clothes, and call Yuri  ' Yuri unnie '  . Yuri is really complicated, shish . Tonight I'm ganna squeeze you like a lemon, Kwon Yuri . Just wait . 

At the same time , they let go of their hands .

" Oh ! I'm goin to my room now . Must get ready " , said Jessica.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Party time

The girls come down from their rooms one after another , gather up in the dining room where the party is held.

" Wow....everything seems delicious ! " , Hyoyeon exclaimed .

" Yummy ..." Luna mumbled .

" Uh ah, you're on a diet . You are not allowed to eat ! " , Sulli playfully said

" Awww....." , Luna played along .

" Now now kiddo , is everyone here ? " , said Seohyun .

" I think....no wait ! My twin is not here yet . " , YoonA said , dazzing around .

" Riiiight , Yulsic and Kryber aren't here . " , Taeyeon giggled . It reminds her when she asked ' what is Kryber ? ' at the radio station .

" You got that from the fan ? " , Sunny asked .

" Yeah, in fact they really make it more suspecious now . " , Taeyeon pouted .

" What took them so long ? I am  HUNGRY ! " Tiffany whined ; well the last bit is like shouting , though .

" Anyone willing to go call them down ? Hyoyeon you roomed with them , go ! " , Victoria pointed at Hyoyeon causing the girl to widen her eyes .

 

" WAAAAHHHH !! HELP ME ! SOMEBODY HELP ! " , screamings from upstairs

" YOU ARE SO DEAD ! "

----Running sounds---

" UNNIE , UNNIE.....Calm down . "

" HEY, Sica , what is it ? "

" Let me go, Yuri . I'm ganna kill this ert . "

" I'm not . And I'm sorry okey . Sorry . How many times to I have to say it ?? "

.....

Everyone in the dinning is hit with quesiton marks , wondering what is going on up there . Then, they see Amber running down the stairs , followed by angry-looking Jessica who is still in a bathrobe . Krystal and Yuri also running after them . No one moves, they stand there and watch the - CATCH ME IF YOU CAN - sence .

" Stay there , Amber !! " , Jessica yelled

" So that you can kill me ? Think again " , Amber stuck her tongue out .

Jessica gritted her teeth and glared at Amber while her opponent is panting hard . Amber gave a glance at Krystal and Yuri , from that glance she could see something in Krystal's eyes . Something that alerts her . Krystal ? Why do I feel like they are really Krystal eyes ? She seems to be herself now . No No NO that can't be right . Krystal is in Jessica body ! What is wrong with you , Amber ?

Krystal bited her lip , nervous at the fact her sister is getting more and more angry . What happened exactly ?  Urggh .... you pabo ! Why are you smiling ? You have poured oil onto the fire !!! Oh man.....it's ganna be worse .

Yuri , who is a little panick at the moment , tried to approch closer to Jessica and grabbed her shoulders .

" Huh ? YURI help me catch this girl . "

" You wouldn't do that ! " , Amber said . Her face expression changed . She has this strange feelings . I feel like Krystal is telling me , telling me that I made thing worse . That sparkling in her eyes .......she really is Krystal !! Omg ! That's why Jessica is damn angry !

" I think you two better cool it down . Relax, Sica . Now sit down . Breathe in and out slowly " , Yuri pulled the chair for her friend and forced her to sit down . Although , Jessica is a bit stubborn, she still did what Yuri told her to .

Krystal gestured Amber to sit down facing Jessica . Amber sent puppy eyes -oh please no- .  But she got no choice .

All girls start to sit down and gave attentions to the two recent enermies .

" You want to tell us what happened ? " , Victoria asked

" I guess Jessica want to start ? " , Seoyeon

" NO ! Amber starts ! " , Jessica exlaimed and keep glaring at Amber

Flash back ( Amber's talking )

I was walking down the hall when I remembered that I dropped my wallet in there. Then, I opened the door without knocking , unfortunately . And when the door was opened , I saw Jessica was in her... er.....ehm .....her .....her 

" UNDERGARMENT " , Jessica said coldly

* Gasp*

" What color was it , Amber ? " , Tiffany asked jokingly

" Stupid ! " , Taeyeon slapped her friend's head . " You want to die or what ? " , she whispered into Tiffany's ear .

" Just kidding " , Tiffany whispered back .

" I'm really , seriously , absolutely , totally sorry . Please forgive me , please Jessica unnie please . "  , Amber plead .

" Tch.......alright if you want forgivness , answer my question honestly . Why didn't you knock ? It's like you're the most polite among all.  You always knock . " 

" Ehm ....." , sweats started to form on Amber's forehead , " Because I forgot ? "

Jessica raised her eye brows . That 's just an obvious lie !

" That's ...." , she about to talk her thought out .

" She was confused ! " , Krystal cut her sister off ; resulting everyone eyed on her .

" She forgot her wallet in my room , but I guess she went to the wrong room " , Krystal managed to lie fluently

" Yes ....right ...I forgot it her room . Man , I...I.. I thought it was in her room " 

" Alright, so it was all misunderstanding . Let's just forget forget about it . Beside both of you are girls, nothing to worry much . ", Yuri tried to make peace

" Hey, a note  .. "  , Sunny exclaimed and hand it over to Jessica since she is the host

----THE NOTE----

[ My dear daughters , my old friends invited me for dinner tonight . I'm sorry that I can't join the party sweetie . So Jessica , be a responsible host, sister, and friend . I'm counting on you . Bye Bye .

Love, mum and dad ]

--------------------------------------------

" Mum, dad not home tonight . * sigh * . I need to go change now . " , Jessica thought a loud.

" Yes....you can't stay in that bathrobe all night " , Yuri added

" Come with me " , Jessica grabbed Yuri wrist , " don't wait for me guys . If you need anything,, asks Krys . She's a co-host . "

Co-host ? What a sister I have !   Krystal though .

Thus , they start the party immediately  for everyone is already hungry .  Loud music is being played .

 

+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+

Alright , next chapter will be Yulsic moment . Prepared yourself for a surprise ( no not rated scene ) . Just kidding . :D

Enjoy .........