To or not to investigate

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Amber's gonna wake up! She's gonna wake up! Yay!!! Jessica (Krystal's soul) is jumping up and down happily without caring about people's eyes. Nurse and doctor are still diagnosing Amber who seem to earn consciousness. 

"Hey, calm down, they are looking!" Krystal (Jessica's soul) whispered into Jessica's ear just to remind her that she's still using her sister body. Then when she kinda realized, she stopped immediately, scanning around just to make sure if people are still looking. Just in case you're wondering, people right now refers to all girl generation members and fx members. xD 

"You should have told me sooner, seriously," Jessica whispered back before smiling at the rest walked to stand beside Amber. 

Amber flickered her fingers more often, but still can't open her eyes. To lighten the situation, the doctor tried to communicate in a different way. 

"Ms.Liu, if you can hear me, flick her finger 2 times. If not, just don't move," 

In response, Amber flicked her finger 2 times, making everyone so happy that she can actually understand the instructions. 

"Is there pain in eyes? If yes, flick 2 times, if not, don't flick or move," asked the doctor. 

"You know, I can talk, and yes I feel pain in my eyes, that's why I decided not to open it." replied Amber, surprised everyone in the room (including you guys who are reading :D). 

"Dude! Why didn't you just talk in the first place?! God, it's a relieve you're not unconscious!" exclaimed Yuri, kinda scolding Amber. 

"But then, does that mean she has problems with her eyes?" Krystal raised up a question. 

"I'm afraid so," replied doctor, "I will diagnose the root cause and cure her as soon as possible. The patient shall now rest." with that, he left the room hurriedly. 

"It's great you can talk. I have a lot of questions to ask!" Jessica (still Krystal's soul) talked to Amber strictly. 

"I haven't done anything bad, unnie. Please don't question me," Amber replied innocently, didn't know it's actually Krystal in Jessica body. 

"The question can wait. Now let's just check if Amber feel the pain anywhere," Krystal spoke which made Amber grinned hugely, "so Am, anywhere else that hurts beside your eyes?" 

"Well, I have sore elbow..aside than that, no pain anywhere else. Don't worry," replied Amber sweetly. 

"Do you want to eat anything? We will buy it for you," Luna asked. 

"Kinda want Pizza," Amber chuckled, "oh luna! about that, don't forget ok?" 

That question alerts Jessica (Krystal's soul) to pay more attention. Are they talking about the promise between Kris and Amber...? I need to solve this puzzle! Or else... I'm gonna explode. 

"Sure, sure. I'm seeing him today, no worry. Just rest. Nothing is more important than your health," replied Luna in a motherly tone. 

"No! That is more important. You're in charge of it now, don't let me down," Amber replied anxiously. Not only Jessica who is desperate to know, but also the rest of the gangs also desperate to know this fishy business. 


I could follow Luna tonight... and listen to their convo...then I'll know what's going on. 

No....I should take care of Amber since everyone is busy... and I'm not cuz I'm Jessica right now who doesn't belong to the group anymore. 

Urgh!! 

What to do? Should I investigate...or not...? 

 

-----------------------

A very brief update as I also update another fic @  http://kryberfanfics.blogspot.com/

or very recent update. University Love. 

check it out guys! 

 

Love, 

December 12