Investigation (part 2)

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Jessica (Krystal's soul still) is right now pacing up and down the room, trying to figure out two puzzles in her head- one, Kris and Amber, two, the dream of fortune teller. 

"Well, she said doubting your love one will only cause you misery? Why? Is it because it just hurt my feeling by overthink about what your love one might do with other people? And that's related to the electron of curse? Now it makes a complete non sense story," Jessica whispered to herself, tapping her chin. 

She stares at Amber for such a long time, wishing the tomboy would just wake up and clear things out with her. 

A few minutes later, her phone rang. It was from 'whipped llama' who is Amber. My sister shouldn't have given her such a nickname. Quite a surprise, she wonders who could be having Amber's phone right now. To know who, she doesn't hesitate to answer.

"Hello?" 

"Hey, may I know who this is?" a sweet female voice from another line spoke up. 

"WELL," Jessica is kinda boiled up since she can't recognise the voice, "may I know who is having my friend's phone?" 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I found it in the cafe, and since I don't know who it belongs too, I tried calling the recent contact. No one pick up until you did," she replied in a sweet, calm voice. 

"I see. Thank you so much for keeping it. Please call to the number that I'll text you after this call. Tell that person to keep the phone. Thanks a lot," Jessica talked calmly as well. She planned to send Yuri's number since Yuri will have to visit Amber, and she will get the phone. 

 

Satisfied, she hang up, and then facebook since there's nothing else to do anyway. The news made her roll her eyes, threw her head back, mad.

 

"I knew it! 30 minutes late! Now my reputation will just be ruined. Why couldn't you just answer my call?" Jessica was rather mad since, well, her sister just ruined her reputation by going late to a signing event. She can't think of how to deal with managers later due to the lateness. 

Staying alone with a sleeping Amber turned the atmosphere to extreme depressions. 

She holds Amber's hand, kiss it. Looking straight at Amber, she can't help but caress her pale face. Later, she begin to  wipe Amber's exposed skin with hot wet towel, just to make sure the sleeping girl is clean. She keeps on repeating the same action for nearly 3 hours until Yuri, Krystal, and out of nowhere, Kris, arrived. 

"Hello sis, how's Amber? I'm so worried about her," Kris asked the first question toward Jessica. 

"She's improving," Jessica answered in short, sounding unwilling to reply, but Kris never noticed. He thought that it's normal for Jessica to reply that way, everyone knows she's the ice queen. 

"Dude, wake up soon, I know you don't want to break our promise," Kris grabbed Amber's hand, patting it softly. The scene got Krystal and Yuri looking at each other shockingly. It's not a common friendly gesture that Kris would do to Amber. Jessica, fuming, glared at Kris who doesn't have any ideas being laid eyes on. The girls remain silent. 

"So, uhm, girls, I need to go now. I only wanted to check on her, if there's anything happened, please call me, Ok?" Kris spoke, looking at Krystal specifically. After all, Krystal is the closest one to Amber, Kris thought. 

"Sure!" Yuri and Krystal said altogether, forcing a smiley face at Kris before shoving him outside. 

 

The moment they turned back to Jessica, the blond hair girl is already on fire, dark smoke all over her head. 

 

"I can't believe it!" Jessica exclaimed, "what is their promise?! why he is so worried about her?!"

"Relax, baby sis. You can't jump to conclusion just based on what you just saw. They can be good pals although it's really weird to see Kris cares so much almost beyond friend zone, HEY!" Krystal tried to console (or pouring oil onto fire), but was cut out because Yuri cupped from speaking any further. 

"You should wait for Amber to wake up, then you can clear things up with her. Spend your time wishing her good luck, Krys, not doubting her. I'm pretty sure Amber is loyal to you," Yuri ensured Jessica with a huge warm smile that can put Jessica in a relaxing mode. Amber is indeed loyal, and so obsessed with Krystal; everybody knows that including fans.

"You better wake up soon or I'll hate you forever!" Jessica sat by Amber, grabbed her hand, and threatened her.

"I believe she'll wake up faster upon hearing your threat, sissy," Krystal half chuckled, standing behind her sister. Yuri, suppressed her laugh, is taking Amber's phone from her purse to give to Jessica.

"OH Thank you! I almost forgot about it!" Jessica grabbed it enthusiastically and kept it in her pocket.

"You're very welcome. You have the right to keep it," Yuri smiled at Jessica.

"How are you? I know you're worried about her, but you should also take care of yourself. you looks so tired, sis," Krystal spoke as she cups Jessica's face. 

"Thank you. But I just remember something," Jessica turned cold again, "why didn't you answer my calls? Now I've became famous for being arrogant and late for the fan signing event!" 

"Hey....relax...," Krystal feeling guilty about her fault tried to turn her face to another side, avoiding Jessica's gaze. 

 

Jessica, doesn't want to argue, decided to just shut up and focus more on Amber even though there's nothing to do for the short hair girl since she's laying asleep. All that could be done is sit and wait. after some time, Krystal and Yuri excuse themselves to buy food for all of them, for they all will be staying overnight at the hospital with Amber. 

Getting the chance, Jessica quickly checked out Amber's phone. Scanning through text messages, and chats, there's no conversation between Amber and Kris. There were just more and frequent phone calls with Kris. 

 

Now you have made it extra hard for me to know your secrets you're hiding from me. Out of everyone, why Kris? I just have little connection with him, so how can i find out what's going on between you and him?! 

Oh my dear Amber, if you wake up right this minute, I'll skin you alive for sure. 

 

Thinking that she is no way close to finding the clue, Jessica accidentally clicked onto a group chat on facebook. There are Kris, Henry, Luna, Onew, and Amber. this is the clue, Jessica thought. She eager read one by one, scrolling all the way up. 

 

 

 

 Luna is so loud even in chat group. ==" 

 

 

 

 Hun?! Hun?!!!! How dare he call my Amber hun? they are seriously cooking sth fishy, and Luna also know about this?! Need to ask her..oh wait, i can't ask her. I'm still in Jessica body. Urghhhhh!!! 

 

"Amber! Wake up and tell me what's going on!" Jessica half shout but lower her voice back, calming herself since she's at the hospital.

But...  

Maybe her order does work after all ... 

Because...

Amber's eye lid flicks, and her finger pounces softly on the mattress.

=======

 

Yay~ I could finally update :D 

I just had my state exam, so yeah./.. 

Enjoy...