Investigation part 1

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

With a blink of eye, the news spread. Both news-- Jung sis fight and Jessica followed Kris IG. The girls didn't know about this yet except for Jessica (Krystal's soul) as she's continuously scrolling around Facebook and instagram. The news doesn’t have any effect on Jessica as she doesn’t care at all. What’s on her mind is to find out what Amber and Kris discussed the other day. Checking Kris’s IG doesn’t help because there’s no Amber’s related post. Sitting, frustrated for a couple of hours, she decided to call Yuri without any purposes.

“Hey? What’s up?” Yuri picked up.

“I just feel bored, and I don’t know who to call,” Jessica talked through the phone sounded very sad that Yuri almost forgot the fact that it’s actually Krystal’s talking.

“Come on, little sis. Play game or something, alright? We got a quite tight schedule right now. Bye bye,” Yuri quickly hang up because of Taeyeon shouting from the background.

 

Jessica understands the situation and tried not to get mad or sad. That reminds her that herself, Krystal, today has a fan signing event.

Oh dear, she will be late. I shouldn’t have forgotten to tell her!!

Right away, she dialed Krystal’s number, but the person on the other line didn’t answer. Jessica called many times, but still no answer.

What’s the purpose of using your phone if you don’t pick up calls?! Gah! Whatever. Late or not, I’ll deal with it later.

 

Therefore, Jessica sat beside Amber, staring at the peaceful sleeping person. She grips Amber’s hand, and kissed Amber’s forehead, wishing for Amber to be conscious in no time. Later on, a nurse came to check on Amber. Seems like her condition is alright which makes Jessica relieved.

 

“She’s gaining her strength back according to the check up, so hopefully we can proceed with the surgery very soon,” the nurse commented.

“Thanks!” Jessica replied as the nurse smiled with ‘you’re welcome’ and left. Staring at Amber’s face for a while gave Jessica an idea, an idea of invading Amber’s privacy.

“I can just check her phone…,” Jessica mumbled happily, raising her fist in victory.

Even though it’s a good, Jessica can’t find Amber’s phone. It’s not in the room. It can’t possibly be with Amber.

That’s when frustration strikes again, for she some solutions in mind but can’t practice it. Feeling tired, Jessica fast asleep again.

She was walking in a complete whiteness. She saw nothing but white. There’s no street, no path, no wall. It’s endless of bright white color. She paced up and down, calling out for anybody who might be in present in this world. Finally, she saw her sister, Jessica lying flat on the ground.

Oh, I’m back in my own body already? She thought. She got grip of Jessica, trying to pull her up. The face of Jessica slowly turned into the wrinkled face of the fortune teller grandma. Her eyes were so wide and laugh was rather creepy.

“The curse! The curse. Electron of curse, do you remember, my dear?” she laughed again, “they are inside your soul now. Doubting your love one will only causes you misery.”

Her face keeps rooming in. It grow bigger and wider that it became too ugly for Krystal to intake. The zooming vision hurts her eyeball and soon made her head spin. The blond girl woke up instantly, checking up her surrounding, and sighed in relief when she realized she’s still in the room with Amber. What’s more, she’s still in her sister body. She tried to recall her dream. ‘Doubting your love one will only causes you misery.’ What is that supposed to mean? Well, of course it’s miserable. I can’t do anything at all concerning that problem. Was that really her telling me? Or it’s just my mind talk mindlessly?  

 

=================

Hey guys! short update~ 

Mind checking out my blogs? 

kryberfanfics.blogspot.com and fxfanfic.blogspot.com

Thanks!