Investigation

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

The three girls stood there, looking furious. Krystal is hitting her forehead, while Jessica looked red and teary. 

"Oh my god, I had an appointment this noon!" Krystal exclaimed, "Krys, do you know you can do it for me?" 

"Me?! No way! How am I suppose to know what you will be talking about?" Jessica replied, horrified, "Can't you just cancel it?" 

"I can't! It's an important meeting. I need to talk to her to get her as my fabric supplier," Krystal replied, half shouting. 

 

It is so tense right now. The atmosphere isn't that hot, but the Jung sisters is feeling like suffocating until Yuri started giving opinions. 

"Calm down girls. I think Jessica can tell about the plan, well explain the plan, and Krystal being in Jessica body can act along. I mean you two are sisters, surely you share mutual understand, right? It won't be that hard," 

"I don't know. I'm afraid she might not get the deal," Krystal muttered and dropped herself back down on the bench. 

"Unnie!" Jessica grabbed Krystal's shoulder and made a determined look, "you can trust me! I can do it! Let's do as Yuri unnie has said!" 

Krystal was about to reply when she heard the phone ringing, Jessica's phone. Jessica took it out from the purse and showed it to her sister. Krystal's eyes widen since it's the fabric dealer she was talking about earlier. 

"Answer it, it's the dealer!" Krystal said. 

"Oh, ok...," Jessica replied before answering the call, "Hello? Yes? Oh, it's fine, it's fine. Sure, bye" 

"What did you say?" Krystal asked immediately when Krystal hang up. 

"She said she has urgent problem, can't meet you today. That's a relief, unnie," Jessica patted Krystal's shoulder, "It's funny how I am talking to myself like that," 

"Yeah, it's weird to listen to yourself speaking. Now what should we do?" Krystal asked, looking stressed out. 

"I don't know. Last time, we just changed back and forth. Why don't we just wait?" Jessica suggested, "and now that I am inside your body, how can I check on Amber?" 

 

Jessica was pulling her hair like a maniac. Angry Krystal stopped her and pulled her hands to side. 

"Yah! My hair is beautiful! You're destroying it!" 

"Then let me pull my hair!" Jessica replied and quickly grabbed Krystal's hair, but got pulled away by Yuri. 

 

The scene looks like the sister are fighting and Yuri is the referee. Little did they know the snap of camera from away. They gonna be even more famous. 

"Are you crazy?!" Krystal exclaimed, and walked 3 steps back from Jessica who is inside Yuri's arm. 

"I just feel so frustrated and hopeless. I always pull my hair to release stress and now I can't even do that!" Jessica replied weakly and stopped struggling from Yuri's grip. 

"You need to stop pulling your hair. Do something else when you're stressed," Krystal crossed her arms, "and you know? I just realized how me and Yuri suit each other so well, hahaha. Seeing myself being hugged by my Seobang is so lovely~ the bad part is that I can't feel the hug." 

What Krystal said made Yuri blushed hard because Yulsic just got complimented. Yuri then let go of Jessica and said,

"Why don't we go back to Amber? Everyone must be worried about me because they thought you were gonna kill me," Yuri chuckled. 

"That was really my plan," Jessica replied and lead the way. 

"Your sister really took after you," Yuri said to Krystal. 

"Sure she does," Krystal just smiled at Yuri, "but still stupid back there, trying to pull 'her' hair. Seriously, so childish." 

 

They are entered the room together. Sooyoung was surprised to see Yuri in one good piece. Taeyeon still looking pissed. She should be because she was part of Amber's album too. Her efforts was also in there. 

"Dude! I thought Krystal have skinned you alive already," Sunny said. 

"I planned to," Jessica said. She has forgotten she's in Jessica's body, "I mean she planned to but I stopped her." Jessica corrected herself. 

"We actually got plan this afternoon. We should be going now," Taeyeon announced, "for all SNSD member." She said that on purpose to tell Yuri that she has to go too. 

Krystal smiled and mouthed Yuri 'good luck'. Luckily no one sees it except Jessica who rolled her eyes. 

Soon, SNSD left, leaving only f(x) and Jessica inside the room. Jessica sit close by to Amber's bed, but she forced Krystal to sit next to Amber and hold her hands. Even though Krystal doesn't like, she reluctantly followed her sister because of one reason-- it makes the patient feel better. 


"Jessica unnie, aren't you going anywhere today?" Sulli asked politely and cutely. 

"Oh, uhm, no. Plan was canceled," Jessica tried to sound natural as possible. 

"That's good because maybe you can look after Amber for us. We had our schedule today. We will check on her later in the evening," Victoria stated. 

"Come on, Krys. I'm sure Amber's alright," Luna pulled Krystal up and realized she was sleeping, "you have cried too much." 

 

Then f(x) bowed Jessica good bye, leaving just the blond girl with sleeping Amber. Jessica got the chance now, so she quickly grabbed Amber's hand and caress her face. She was eager to touch her lover's face. 

"Wake up, Amber. I have a lot to ask you," Jessica said, tears pouring down her white face without her even realizing it. She has this doubt inside her head of why Amber lied. 

"Who did you meet that last night?" Jessica asked again, and seems like her question was answered, for Amber's phone beep a message. 

 

Hey, it was fun last night if you hadn't have to leave too soon. >,< 

 

Guess who it's from? 

Jessica's jaw dropped. 

It's from Kris who isn't even on the list. 

"I would have never thought of him! How?! Why?! Impossible! Seriously?!" Jessica exclaimed out loud. She's breathing fire. She quickly grabbed her phone. 

"Oh man, it's unnie phone. Doesn't matter now! Need to follow Kris's instagram. Maybe he posted something there," 

 

That's when she open IG app, and followed Kris under Jessica name.  Sorry unnie! I need to do this! It's my first step to my investigation. I can't wait until Amber is awake!! 

 

--------------------------------

Alright. Short update. I find it funny cuz I got to idea to make this investigation up because of Jessica following Kris's IG. :D 

oh, and check this story out too. It's also my work. 

Our Sad Story

enjoy ~