Coma!?

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

"COMA?!" the girls in the room shouted in unison. 

"Amber in coma?" Krystal asked again loudly. Her jaw dropped, her eyes were wide opened. 

"You can't be serious, doc!" Yuri exclaimed, "it was just a cup, dropped on her head. How can that cause her to be in coma?!" 

"WHAT?! JUST A CUP YOU SAY?! YURI UNNIE! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?!" Krystal ran to grabbed Yuri's collar. She actually wanted to slap her, but couldn't because that would be just so rude of her, and beside her sister is also here. She was afraid her sister and her would get into argument later. 

"Krys, I'm sorry," Yuri whispered, scared of mad Krystal. 

Jessica grabbed Krystal, soothing her until she's a bit calm. 

"SM just released her teaser! and now? Oh my god, I wish I could just skin Yuri unnie alive right now," Krystal mumbled and cried on Jessica's shoulder. 

Yuri gulped. The 2 sisters sure know how to threaten somebody. 

"Well, please be silent. The patient needs more rest. I'll be leaving now," the doctor said and left the room. 

 

All eyes on Yuri right now, poor girl. She doesn't know which eye gaze she should be avoiding now. 

"I hope there's no news released about Amber," Victoria broke the silence. 

"I hope so!" Yuri said, dropping her head. 

"No one asked for your opinion," Taeyeon snapped at Yuri. This leader is still unhappy about Yuri coming late. 

"Guys! I'm sorry! I really didn't mean any of these! Please, I think I can just die right now. Why do all of you put a blame on me?" exclaimed Yuri before exited the room. Yuri is also angry right now. She's angry and disappointed. Of course she's feeling bad, but why doesn't anyone console her, she thought. 

Jessica ran after Yuri, and grabbed her wrist. 

"Yul.." Jessica called out, "wait up. Where are you going?" 

"I don't know. Just somewhere far away from her. I'm so tried, Sica," Yuri replied in low sad voice, facing Jessica. 

"Sorry Yul," Jessica caressed her lover's face, and smiled a bit, "things will be back to normal. I'll be by your side, always. Just don't ever lie to me again." 

"I didn't want to worry you. I was afraid you might blame yourself for making late and everything." 

"Oh don't even think about it! I never blame myself for anything! Anything!" Jessica laughed out, and that made Yuri laugh too, for she thought Jessica wanted to cheer up by cracking a joke. 

"And it's not a joke, Seobang. I am never the who to blame because I am always right," Jessica gave out a huge smile while Yuri just formed an 'O' on her lips. 

"If you say so, then I won't hesitate to tell you anything! Sorry that I had to lie. I promise I won't lie to you ever again," Yuri smiled. 

"Good then, I hope Amber will be alright," Jessica said while walking along the corridor. 

"I didn't even know she's debuted a solo album! It's so cool and now she's in coma," Yuri and Jessica walked side by side. 

 

They sat down on a bench in the park, silent. They are just staring at the colorful flowers for a while. Then it's Jessica to start the talking. 

"I think I should get back to my sister right now. She's crying so hard," Jessica said and got up from the bench. 

"Yeah, I'll be going with you too then, baby," Yuri arise herself as well when then her phone beep showing Sooyoung's text message.

 

Dude, run. Krystal just went outside to look for you. 

 

"," Yuri muttered out loud, "Sica, your sister is out looking for me!"

"Huh? Why does she have to do that?" Jessica asked, bewildered. It's a confusion. She knows her sister won't do anything to harm Yuri.

"Yuri unnie!" Krystal called out from afar. Yuri knows she was supposed to run because the look on Krystal's face isn't so peaceful, yet she stands there waiting to Krystal to come to her. 

"Did you hurt Amber on purpose?" Krystal asked, glaring. 

"What?! No!" Yuri exclaimed, "Why should I?!" 

"You was afraid that Amber would be more famous than you when she release her solo album. Isn't it correct?" Krystal asked once more, still glaring. 

"No! Krys! Stop it. That's my bro, lying in coma in that bed! I mean she's my bro, I don't have intentions to hurt her! I just knew about her solo album just now when you cried!" Yuri stated seriously. 

"That's not true...Amber told me she went to meet you last night while I was sleeping," Krystal started to tear up. 

"What? No! She didn't meet me last night! Last night I was with your sister! I was with your sister the whole night!" Yuri replied slowly with a frown. 

"Yeah, sis. We were together last night. There weren't even a text or call from Amber," Jessica added. 

"Then, where did she go?" Krystal mumbled, crying. At the moment, only one thought strike her. Amber lied. Amber must have been with another woman. Amber cheated on her. Krystal immediately broke down, crying even harder than knowing Amber's in coma. 

At the same time, the same thought of Krystal registered in Yuri and Jessica's minds. Jessica was fuming. Yuri was shocked and puzzled. 

As far as Yuri knows Amber, Amber never hides anything from anyone. She always speak the truth, and she's scared stiff when it comes to Krystal. Then what make Amber lied?

Is it something stressful like what Yuri's facing that she had to hide it from my little sister? Jessica thought. 

"Unnie, Amber isn't cheating on me, right?" Krystal sobbed, making her scene so painful for her sister to see. 

"Just wait and see first, Krys. Maybe Amber has another reason. Let's wait until she wake up, ok?" Jessica caressed her sister's head, hoping to ease the pain. 

"Jessica's right. You need to wait to hear what Amber has to say," Yuri bend down and pat on Krystal's back. 

 

They helped Krystal to sit on the bend. Yuri went to buy some tissues and water for Krystal while Jessica sat there with her sister, giving her shoulder to her sister. Krystal was leaning on her sister for quite a long time that she doesn't want to get back up. Krystal then fall asleep on her sister's shoulder. Jessica was staring at her sister the whole time, and before she knows it, she doze off. 

 

"Aww...what a beautiful sister scene! They are both sleeping robots," Yuri mumbled as she walked and sat down next to Jessica. She kissed Jessica's cheek to wake her up. 

"Yuri unnie! Why did you do that?!" Jessica shouted, surprised. 

"Yuri unnie? Oh, Jess, don't joke around like that," Yuri replied with her eyes as wide as saucers. 

 

Jessica shot up straight forgetting there's still Krystal on her shoulder. The sudden movement awken Krystal. 

"What's going on?" she murmured sleepily. 

"Unnie wake up!" Jessica exclaimed. 

"What?" Krystal rubbed her eyes to adjust to the light. When she finally see clearly, " oh no!" she gasped. 

"Why is this happening again?" Yuri sighed. 

Krystal shook her head in frustration while Jessica was about to burst out crying anytime soon. 

------------------------------------

Alright! short quick update from me~