No title xD

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Yuri tried to get to the training room which is in SM building. Unfortunately, there's a traffic along the way, and her ringing cellphone wasn't helping either. She was also frustrated about her being late. 

It took her about an hour to arrive. At that time, everyone has stop practicing already. She slammed the door in, panting hard. 

"Guys! I'm sorry!"  Yuri exclaimed. 

"Nice job! We are just about to go home! Why are you here?" Taeyeon asked sarcastically. 

"I didn't mean to be late. It was the traffic," Yuri defense herself against her 7 members. 

"If you hadn't gone to Jess, you wouldn't have been late. You can't blame the traffic," Sunny stated. 

"Yeah, traffic is always busy in the city," Yoona agreed.

"It doesn't matter now. Practice's over. I'm going now," Taeyeon spoke in a very angry tone and left. Followed her were Tiffany, Seohyun, Yoona, Sooyoung, Sunny. Hyoyeon didn't going. She looked at Yuri and smiled. 

Yuri's still panting but smiled back, thinking Hyoyeon gonna cheer her up. 

"You know, Yul, you can just quit and join your girlfriend. Our band is missing one member already. I hope you would make it harder for us," with that, Hyoyeon left.

All tensions and pressures are filled in Yuri's body and mind. She started banging her head to the wall so that that the sound comes loudly, but she doesn't feel the pain. She feel so full. Her head will so full and tight. Her band is like a family, therefore she feels so guilty after disappointing them. She wanted to call her babe, but then she was afraid Jessica would feel bad about it. She decided to stay in the practice room alone quietly.

After some time, her phone beep. It was a text from Jessica. 

Seobang, are you there yet? How was your practice? 

'It's fine. I'm busy practicing now. Ttyl ok? Luv u' 

 

Eventually she really lied to Jessica. It's really hard to maintain two roles at the same time. She thought of asking Amber to help her out. 

They agreed to meet at one private cafe. All the artists of SM go there since it's well-protected from paparazzi. 

Yuri is sipping her drink, waiting for Amber to arrive. A soft pat on the should tells Yuri that her friend is here now. 

" Yo, What's up?"  Amber asked, sitting across from her. 

"Hey, I'm having a problem," Yuri said, looking so sad. 

"Hmm...what is it? Jessica got too jealous over you?" Amber asked genuinely. She understands that feeling as Krystal always gave her cold shoulder when she's jealous.

"No, it's about the band. I mean they are so mad at me showing up late for practice," Yuri looked down at the coffee as she stir the straw. 

"Well, I would have been mad too if that happened to me. You need to sort out your priorities," Amber said, looking so calm. 

"How?! Seriously how? Both are important. I need to spend time with both of them," Yuri grabbed Amber's collar, expressing her frustration which caught Amber off guard. She threw her arms side way and her left arm hit the waiter whose hands hold hot drink. The cup of hot drink flew up a little and get down all over Amber. Worse is that the cup hit Amber's head and broke, causing Amber's head to start bleeding. 

Everyone looked at Amber in shock. Yuri came to Amber holding her because she's getting dizzy and seems to fell down any minute. 

"Dude, you're ok? I'm sorry!" Yuri shook Amber but the tomboy is closing her eyes slowly. The workers there called for ambulance, telling the incidents. 

At the same time, f(x) and SNSD were all walking to the cafe. The unusual crowd almost caused them to walk away, until Yuri's voice was echoing from inside the shop. 

"Ambulance! Call the ambulance! Amber, wake up! Don't close your eyes, wake up!" 

"Amber?" Krystal murmured and looked at Amber, horrified, "what happened?!" 

"Long story, I'll tell you later." 

>> >> >> >> >> 

 

Amber's sleeping soundly on the white bed inside the hospital. She's surrounded with all f(x) and SNSD. Krystal is glaring at Yuri non-stop even though everyone tried to console her, while Yuri only tried to avoid the sharp cold gaze. 

"It was totally her fault," Krystal talked loudly to Sulli who is trying to calm her down, "the doctor said there might be a ceramic cup piece inside her head! How can I be calm? My girlfriend is still in danger!" 

"Krys, seriously, I'm so sorry. I didn't  mean to!" Yuri apologized for the numerous of time. 

"If you hadn't pulled her collar, nothing would have happened!" Krystal reasoned the incident. 

"Well, if i wasn't late for the practice, I wouldn't be meeting her and caused this accident!" Yuri reasoned back. She's really stress out right now. 

"Then why were you late?" Krystal asked, her eyes became teary because although she seems harsh, she's so scared of what might happen to Amber, and that just break her down. 

"Because I wanted to spend time with your sister!" Yuri exclaimed. She almost gone crazy now. 

 

That's the moment of silence. No one talked. No one dare to move. Then the door swung opened. Jessica hurriedly got inside. 

"What happened?" She looked at Yuri then turn to crying Krystal. As a good sister, she hugged Krystal and tried to sooth her. 

"It was totally your fault, unnie. If anything happened to Amber, I won't forgive you!" Krystal said between sobs. 

"Why was it my fault? I wasn't even in the scene," Jesisca asked gently, being careful talking to a fragile girl. 

"If it wasn't for you, Yuri unnie wouldn't be late for practice, and she wouldn't met Amber, and Amber wouldn't had accident," Krystal spoke every out between hiccups, sadden the rest even more. 

Jessica, however, turned to glare at Yuri. Not that she's mad because Amber is unconscious on the bed, it was because Yuri lied to her. 

However, Amber's condition is really serious, deadly serious. The doctor claimed that there is still a small piece of ceramic stuck inside Amber's head, but it was so small that couldn't take out. They only cleaned Amber's wound for today. 

Then the doctor coming and said the most shocking news ever,

"I'm afraid she's in coma now. We will operate a surgery tomorrow, strongly hope to remove that piece of cup out. If it is successfully removed, the chance is recovering is high," 

 

====================

Sorry for being absent for too long xD 

and don't forget to check my blog! I update more often there. :3 

http://kryberfanfics.blogspot.com/

Recently updated: University love