Lovely

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Krystal and Amber continued watching the movie although their minds were already off the movie, as Amber who was and grumpy because she was teased keeps on staring at Krystal from time to time. It's a puzzle how such young girl can so much. She remembers her girlfriend was so innocent when they first started dating. 

Did I was the one who turn her naughty? and now it's she's paying back? Amber thought. 

"Amber? Amber?" Krystal waved her hands in front of Amber's face, for the llama is already lost in thought. 

"Y-yes?" stuttered Amber, back to earth. 

"The movie ended long ago. What were you thinking anyway? Was so into it!" giggled Krystal, getting up from the seat. 

"Well, how to punish you, cruelly," Amber replied casually, getting up from the seat as well. 

"I hope you won't be the one who ask for my mercy in the end," 

"That's impossible, sweetheart. As well as I know, I've been your teacher," Amber smirked and winked at her girlfriend. 

 

Krystal smirked back and held onto Amber's arm as they walk out of the cinema. The sun almost goes down; it's only a quarter to 5. 

As Amber has told the younger girl, they are going to have dinner at a 5 star hotels to make up to those time they couldn't spend together. 

"So where are we heading?" Krystal asked curiously. 

"Well, it's just 5. Why don't we just have a shower and get change to go to the hotel?" Amber gave a suggestion, for what seems so ridiculous to Krystal. 

"Amber, we're going to have dinner at a hotel. Just book a room, and we get changed there!" Krystal rolled her eyes at Amber as she shakes her head lightly. 

"Oh right! That sounds a lot better!" exclaimed Amber in a rather evil look. 

"I don't like that smile on your face much, Am" 

"Oh, I'm sure you'll love it later on," Amber smirked again and patted Krystal's head playfully. 

The walked to the hotel which isn't nearby at all. They just feel like walking, side by side. It's not like they have chances of doing it everyday. Amber would just tell jokes and earns some slap, and pinces from her lovely girlfriend. Likewise, Krystal would do or say something so adorable to the point that Amber can't help but to pinch her nose and cheek. That's how they show affection. 

Finally, they got to the hotel, Amber got a room with her fake name, doesn't want to be noticed spending a night with only Krystal at the hotel. 

Amber got one nice suit equipped with those things Krystal wasn't aware of-- some toys. Of course, Amber have to pay extra for those. 

As soon as they got into the room, Krystal gasped in surprise. It was so big, decorated with luxurious gold designs. The aroma in the room smells so addictive, it smells attractive... in a way Krystal can't tell. 

"It's nice here," Krystal managed to speak, break the silence as she feels a pair of warm arms wrapped around her waist. Amber's chin is lazily rested on her shoulder. 

"Of course, it's nice. It has to be nice," Amber nibbled her girlfriend's neck, "my taste is just nice and delicious" 

Krystal giggled and lean her head a bit, giving more access to Amber. Amber kissed along the neck, without caring about the salty taste because every inch of Krystal is just so sweet for her. her way up to the earlobe, Amber made Krystal moaned softly. 

"Hmm...," groaned the younger girl as Amber bites her ear softly, while the tomboy started to roam her abs. Amber continue to harass Krystal's neck both side, causing Krystal to moan continuously. 

"Hmm...I miss those noises, you sound y, baby" Amber whispered huskily in Krystal's eyes, leaving the girl bite her lips to surpress herself. 

Amber's two thumbs skillfully browse downward to Krystal hips, circling the girl's hipbone, making Krystal arching herself. 

"Oh my gosh, Amber, you're so slow!" Krystal burst out, swaying around to face Amber who's having a sly smile on her face. 

Before Amber could say anything, Krystal crashed her lips onto the short hair girl's harshly and roughly. It's Amber plan to bring the monster out of Krystal. Rough kisses surely turn Amber's on instantly. She returned just as harsh and rough, groping the girl's , letting the young girl moan in . 

"Ah!" exclaimed Krystal when Amber lift her up high, still onto her lips. Krystal wraps her long legs around Amber's waist while her hands emerged into Amber's hair. They keep on kissing each other hungrily until Amber finally found the bed and dropped Krystal on it. Pinning Krystal's hands above her head, Amber smirked once again, 

"You're been a very very naughty girl. I'm so gonna punish you," 

"Hmm," Krystal's panting, "how will you do that?" 

"How about I make things slow, and leave you overwhelmed with annoyance of wanting to ?" Amber gave out her evil smile. 

"That's so cruel of you!" Krystal exclaimed in disbelief, "you can't do that!" 

"Of course, I can. In fact I will get you now," Amber let go of her girlfriend's hand, but Krystal can't moved her hands at all. 

"Amber! How did you handcuff me?! Since when!?" Krystal mouth dropped opend, as she tried to free herself from the grip at the bed post. 

"Not just your wrists are locked, babe. Your ankles are also locked," 

"What?! No!" 

"It's payback time, my naughty girl," with that, Amber dived her head into the crook of Krystal's neck, onto to it, leaving slight dark mark. 

"Ahh..." Krystal moaned, playing music to Amber's ear. 

On-going moans coming out of Krystal as Amber trial her lips along the chin and neck, , nibbling, and . Coming down to Krystal's shoulder, Amber quickly bites it softly, earning some good yelps of pleasure from Krystal. 

"Am...," Krystal's panting only to the fact that Amber's only harassing her neck and collarbone for so long, "stop teasing me. I'm so wet right now," 

"Really?" Amber, naughtier than ever, immediately cupped Krystal's womanhood, surprising the younger girl. 

"Oh yeah, so wet. It's leaking already," Amber purposely it. 

"uhm...Am...don't tease me," begged Krystal in whisper. 

"I bet you're hot now, let's take off your clothes," Amber immediately tears off Krystal's top. 

"Amber!" yelled Krystal, but it's no use, as right now Amber is cutting off Krystal's shorts with a prepared scissors. 

So, now, just this beautiful creature with only undergarments on, black lace matching undergarments, complimenting her milky white skin. 

"Ahhh..." moaned Krystal faintly since Amber is snuggling in between the two mounts. She snuggles there, kiss it, on it, horizontally inside the bra when her tough almost reach the girl's , she stops. Amber keeps kneading her girlfriend's s underneath the fabric, making the younger girl very uncomfortable. 

"Amber...take the bra off, please," Krystal finally begged for mercy after Amber's done the action too many times.

"Finally...with pleasure, sweetie," Amber harshly tears off the bra as well, resulting in Krystal's s bouncing in the view.

Amber takes in the left that is already hard, on it, flicking it with her tongue.

"Oh, yeah, Amber, yeah, it...," Krystal began to moan freely, saying dirty things to the tomboy. Amber's free hand grabbed the right side , and massage it with her fingers pinching the s, making Krystal's body arches in pleasure. Krystal's s take turn being and by Amber, sending Krystal a strong desire of holding onto Amber, but she can't because of her handcuffed wrists. 

"Am, release me," she said between moans, "I wanna hold you," 

Amber just shook her head, and continue lowering her head underneath the s, and begin to kiss from the ribcage to Krystal's side. 

"Ah, Am, don't, ah, it's too sensual," Krystal squirmed so hard, but Amber couldn't hear any of those words, she only keeps trial her nose along the side. Of course Krystal is sensual when to comes to this, that's why handcuffs are required to keep Krystal still. 

Teasing Krystal enough, Amber, danced her tongue town Krystal's belly and landed on the girl's pelvis. She kisses, and nibbles the pelvis, knowing Krystal is very sensitive even when it's just a little touch.

"Ahh...uhmm...Am..." Krystal moaned longingly, wishing Amber to understand that she wants to so bad right now. The feelings just send almost off the edge, and she hates it to the gut.

"Am...please..." Krystal begged once more when Amber is circling her hip bones with her tongue, also biting it sometimes.

"Be patient, my naughty girl," Amber replied in a husky voice. She slowly planting soft kisses along Krystal's leg, from the hip bone down to the toes, leaving Krystal so wanting, squirming so hard underneath Amber.  

-----------------------------------------

Uhm...let me just finish the other half later. 

My laptop is out of batter alrdy. :3