The right decision. Part 2

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

After having a nice shower and of course brushed her teeth, Jessica gets out of the bathroom only to see a grinning Yuri sitting on the bed.

"You've been in there for almost 40 minutes, baby. It's just a morning shower!" Yuri asked playfully.

"I need a good refreshment, you know. It feels so good to finally come up with a right, so right decision, and a good shower," Jessica replied without looking at Yuri as she's digging her closet for what to wear, "What should I wear today?"

"Anything would look great on you," Yuri replied and wrapped her arms around the blond girl's waist who's only having a towel covering her body.

"Do you know you're such a wet cheese ball?" Jessica turned around and hugged Yuri's neck. 

"I know I am," Yuri pecked her girlfriend's lip, "but only when it comes to you."

 

Jessica smiled and shut Yuri up  with a sweet soft kiss. It's actually so sweet and soft like a cotton candy that both don't want to depart. As  the kiss carries on, soft moans and groans were heard, only this time they aren't afraid of it anymore.

But well....

"Yuri, Jessica--" Sooyoung barged in, making the scene so awkward.

Someone needs to put a stop to this. XD

"I'm sorry! Sorry to interrupt! Really sorry!" Sooyoung apologized loudly just to grab the attentions from her members who can hear her shout clearly.

"Get out, Sooyoung before I kill you right here, right now" Jessica glared, ordering Sooyoung away.

"Hehehe...alright. You're so mean," Sooyoung walked out, chuckled.

 

Yuri quickly locked the door right after Sooyoung left.

"Seriously, yul, you should have locked way earlier!" Jessica scolded unhappily.

"I'm sorry. I forgot," Yuri apologized sadly too, hoping to seek forgiveness from her princess, "maybe you should put on your clothes now baby"

"Right! About that! What if that time I was trying to put clothes on and she suddenly barged in like that?! What would you do?" Jessica scolded Yuri more.

"Oh... well, I'll shove her away as fast as possible?" Yuri answered hesitantly.

"You won't be able to do that, Seobang. I bet you would be froze there in spot," Jessica shook her head in disapproval, "but it's ok. I don't want to ruin my day by scolding you. Gonna put clothes on now!"

 

Seeing her girlfriend is not mad anymore, Yuri sighed in relief. She just sits there, enjoying the view (of Jessica putting clothes on). Jessica, at first, doesn't notice a pair of y eyes staring at her, but when she realized, she quickly shot sharp glares to make a the smiling girl looking away.

Once she's done, her phone rang, saying the caller name: her sister, Krystal.

"Hey, lil sis!" Jessica answered the call.

"Unnie! Amber told me that Yuri told her that you're back with her already! Is that true?" Krystal asked excitedly over the phone.

"Yes, yes, we're good now. Wow, news just travel so fast, huh?" Jessica answered while looking at Yuri who tried to make herself busy by whistling.

"You should have told me earlier, I should have heard this great news from you directly!" Krystal said.

"Aww...I was about to tell when you suddenly called me," Jessica gave an excuse.

"Krys...did you happen to kick me off my bed last night because my head and my back hurts so much right now!" Amber fainted voice can be heard from another line.

"Oh right, little sis, tell Amber that I kicked her last night. I need to go now. Talk later ok?" Jessica talked with a smile.

"Really? You kick her? How?!" Krystal refused to hang up.

"Bye bye ~" but Jessica just hang up.

 

"You're scary kicking Amber off like that," Yuri spoke as they both walk to the living room where the girls are.

"Haha, I only did that for fun. She didn't even stir!" Jessica laughed evilly.

 

All eyes are on them when they got into the living room. They were greeted with smiles and stares.

"Sooooo.....good term now?" Sooyoung asked mockingly. :3

"Shut up," Jessica glared at Sooyoung once more," guys, I have one good news and another good news which maybe only good to me. I've up come to my final decision that is to keep dating my lovely Seobang Yuri--"

Immediately, everyone fake a puke, earning more glares from Jessica before she continue talking,

"As I was saying, I will keep dating but only under a few conditions. First, I'll ask to manager oppa to grant me a special permission of dating, and if he doesn't agree, I'll go with my second good news which can surely allow me to date Yuri without any pressures or tensions from work."

"That sounds quite serious. I'm sure manager won't agree," Taeyeon talked out of concerns, "and what's your another plan?"

"Thanks for your lovely question, my dear leader. Plan B is that I will quit the group." Jessica answered firmly.

"WHAT?!" the girls including Yuri exclaimed at Jessica's plan B.

"Are you out of your mind?" Taeyeon half-shouted at Jessica. In the name of a leader, she cares for the group a lot. Girls Generation has tried hard to so many years, so Jessica can't just quit now.

"Yes, Sica. Maybe we can sort things out another way, I don't want you to quit. I thought you want to be a successful artist," Yuri tried to convince Jessica to change her mind. She really doesn't understand what's in the blond girl's head.

"It's ok. I will still be successful. If I quit, I will run my own fashion line, then I might even sponsor the clothes for you all," Jessica smiled proudly. This idea was in head all the time, "don't worry guys. You will all do fine without me! I'm so tried of all policy. It makes me feel so heavy.

"I can't say anything else then. Let me just wish you good luck," Taeyeon still spoke out of madness. She's truly not happy.

"Yeah, we all wish you lucks, sica!" Tiffany give out her famous eye smile. She's actually happy Jessica can finally make herself happy. She knows that Jessica rarely follow here heart. This girl only follow her brain, but logic reasons don't always make a person happy.

"Yep, finally you can live your life. Good luck, ice princess," Sooyoung also added with a small smile.

 

The rest of the group wish her luck. This action flatters her a lot.

"Guys, thank you. I thought you all would have scolded me already. I think I should talk to manager oppa today then?" Jessica asked her gang.

"Yeah you should. I will be with you, ok?" Yuri spoke.

"Great, here," Taeyeon hand over a phone to Jessica, "Call him now then." 

--------------------------------

Okay...so here's part 2. I wrote it base on real situation XD

have fun reading! Next chapter should be about Kryber moment.