Phew

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Amber and Krystal finally arrive after an hour. 

They both do not speak a word when they got into the girl's generation dorm. 

Right now, silence is the best policy. XD 

 

"You two don't have practice?'' Yoona asked. 

 

''Well, I'm worried about unnie. So, I came, by the way where is she?'' Krystal replied as soon as possible. At the same time, she is searching for her sister. 

 

''She's in the room with Yuri. Taeyeon even made her cry,'' Sooyoung said, ''but that's how leader react little Jung, don't be mad'' 

 

''I'm fine. Sorry, Taeyeon unnie that my sister caused troubles,'' Krystal spoke, ''but that is Yuri unnie's fault! She isn't careful enough. And whatever happened, it's not my sister's fault, she is innocent. I am so ganna kill Yuri unnie right now'' 

 

Krystal walks in a fast path toward her sister room. Amber who follows suit is worried about her pal's life. 

''Unnie! I'm here!'' Krystal said as she entered the room. 

 

"Krys!" Jessica quickly hugged her sister, ''I'm scared, sis. What if I lost my career?! I can't imagine it!'' 

 

It's ok, unnie. It will be fine because the photos aren't clear at all. No one will notice'' 

''Yeah, Jessica unnie. Krystal's right. Don't worry too much,'' Amber added. 

 

''Because of you! Yuri unnie! You turned my sister into a misery!'' Krystal stared at Yuri scarily. 

 

''It wasn't me! We agreed to do that,'' Yuri was somehow taken back by Krystal's reaction. 

 

''No! You seduced me!'' Jessica crossed her arms, looking so fierce

 

Amber pats Yuri shoulder understandingly, 

''when she said you're wrong, you are wrong. And when she said she's wrong, you are still wrong. Just take my words, bro'' 

 

"AMBER LIU! SHUT UP!'' the jung sisters shouted at her, ''she is wrong, so be it!'' 

 

Amber and Yuri obediently followed. 

No one speaks a word as everyone is waiting for the news of Yulsic paparazzi. An hour has passed, but they heard nothing from the group members or the managers. 

Jessica and Yuri are so desperate, but there's nothing for them to do except waiting and waiting. 

 

''Jess, Yul!!! Manager oppa are here!,'' Yoona knocked the door. 

 

 

Jessica and Yuri sit down in front of the strict-looking managers. Managers look so scary that them both don't dare to look at managers directly. 

''I'm so disappointed in you. One, it is against the rule to date. Two, you kissed in public. Were you out of your minds?'' 

 

'' I am sorry,'' Yuri and Jessica said in unison. 

 

''You're lucky there's only a few photos. More than that, they aren't clear  There is no problem now, I must say.'' 

 

Jessica and Yuri grinned immediately. 

''No, no, no, not so fast. You have to agree to the term-- no dating. If you keep going against the rule, I will have to sue you, got it?'' 

 

Alright, Jessica thinks, they are all so nasty and strict! 

 

==============================

 

Well now you know that yulsic got out of trouble now. 

Good for them XD 

Sorry for so short update. 

I am trying to update already ^^

Thank you for reading.