Trouble (cont.)

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

 

" Yeah, and now we are all waiting for you. Manager oppa doesn't know it yet. Get home quick! "  

Beep, Beep, Beep 

 

Yuri let out a long loud sigh. She wakes Jessica again in an alarming yet gentle way. 

" what..?"  Jessica murmured. 

" Someone caught us making out last night " Yuri quickly replied. 

" SAY WHAT! ' Jessica sat straight, grabbing Yuri's collar. 

" Baby, Calm down. Let's get ready. The group is waiting for us, " Yuri spoke out of depression. 

" If anything happens, I'm so ganna kill you! " Jessica jumped off the bed. 

" Why kill me?! We did it together! " Yuri was so surprised! 

" Because you forced me, " Jessica replied coldly before entering the bathroom. 

" No! You actually agreed to! "  

" Because you seduced me, " Jessica still coldly replied. 

" But, but, but..." 

" Just shut up, Seobang. We have to be hurry!"  

 

Getting out of the room is like an adventure. People recognise them well, so they have to run and cover their faces. 

" It's all your fault ! " , Jessica scolded Yuri as they run. 

" Yah~ " Yuri replied, panting hard. 

 

Finally, they get to the dorm safely. The faces of the rest of the members scared them. The group look so mad and depressed. 

 

" Did you two know what you have done? " Taeyeon asked sternly. 

" We went to the club and had , so? " Jessica carefreely said as she sat down. I'm so tired... 

" Seriously, Jess? Didn't you think of the impact it has on the group? " Taeyeon asked in misbelief. 

" If i did, I wouldn't have done it. Please don ask more questions. Think of solutions, please guys. I'm so shocked and scared. Please ", Jessica almost burst into tears. 

Seeing Jessica broke down, Yuri wraps her arm around her girl, consoling her. 

" Jessica's right, Tae. She is attacked already. You shouldn't be too mad at her... " , Tiffanny tried to calm Taeyeon. 

" Anyway, let me see the photos, " Yuri said as she is receiving the photos, " it was too dark to even figure out it's us, guys " 

" But in this one, the light was on you. It can be slightly seen, " Taeyeon stated. 

" No one ganna notice it, " Yuri confirmed again. 

" Yeah, I think so... I just hope that no more photos will pop up on the internet ", Hyoyeon butted in. 

 

Yuri helps Jessica to the bedroom. She understands how her girlfriend is feeling right now. For famous artist like them, losing their careers is worst than a nightmare. Yuri gives Jessica some massage to relax her tense mind. 

" It's ganna be fine, Jess. Don't worry, ok? Whatever happens, I will be there with you. " Yuri kissed Jessica's forehead. 

" Thanks Seobang. I love you " , Jessica hugged Yuri tightly. 

" I love you too ' Yuri returned the hug. 

Both stay in the same position... 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Here's the update, everyone ^^ 

Just another short one. I planned to merge this chapter with the last chapter, but I didn't have enough time to type, so it ended like this. XD 

Enjoy! 

 

Love, 

December12