Weird !

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

AT THE MEETING

A brown long table is surrounded by 12 girls and two men, bombarded the challenging atmosphere with voices of discussion.

" What do you think if we invite  the press over and tell about the accident ? " , a man asked.

" I don't think we should spread the news. " , Sunny of the SNSD said.

" Agreed. The doctor told us that they are in a good condition now..." , Yoona continued.

" Therefore, they're not ganna miss any performances. " , Taeyeon finished up the sentence.

" But don't you think that the news would make your bands more famous ? " , another man asked

" No, thanks. Manager oppa. I don't want tragedy news about my band. " , Luna said .

" My band too. " , Yuri exclaimed.

 

One of the managers shakes his head slowly, showing off his disappointment.

" Please don't give us that look. " , Sulli said with a sad face , which she doesn't usually have one.

" We don't like it at all. Just keep your feelings inside. No one want to see. " , said Hyoyeon.

" YEAH.........." ,  the rest went along.

" You guys have no ideas how to be famous. " , said the manager with his eyes looking at the girls one by one. And his tone is slightly angry .

" Calm down.....just relax. The decision is theirs not ours, we only come to give opinions. Still,  they're right . Who would want to famous by sad news. " , another manager said.

" I almost forgot, thanks for reminding. And sorry for my over-reacts, maybe I was just too worried. Alright then...." , he claps his hands soundlessly, " we won't let out the news. "

" Great. Cool . Awesome. " , everyone smile showing their teeth . " But...." , they all turned to a person that just said it and frowned.

" I'm sorry, but what if people at the hospital recognise us ? What if there were paparazzies after us ? - they could have seen Krys..I mean the Jung sisters. What if they post it over the net ?   What if......"

" Aiish, stop it Amber.  Too much WHAT IF !! ",  Yuri yelled

" Can you be more pessimistic than this ? " , Victoria sacarcastically asked

" That's what in my mind. " , Amber lower her voice as well as her head down

 

Suddenly, the managers received the calls saying Jung sisters are awake .  As a result , they all rushed happily to the hospital.

 

MEANWHILE, the patient room

" Oooh, my babies. I was so worried about you. " , Mrs Jung hugged her duaghters tightly since her heart was filled with miss and worries. Her eyes are teary.

" Mummm, I'm still in one piece. " , Jessica whined a bit after seeing her mum teary.

" Yeah, mum. You looked like you're at your daughters' funeral ! ",  Krystal rolled her eyes looking away .

 

Something poped into Mrs. Jung 's mind.

' That wasn't a good talking and my little Krystal never roll her eyes like that ! - in that digusting look. Hmm....strange. Is it because of the abnormal heart beat rate ? Or she learned that from Jessica, my slightly disobediate daughter ?  Well, not only Krystal but Jessica also strange. She always has her cold face on like I've said - slightly disobediate daughter. She doesn't whine, she's tough. What's more , she doesn't like making me happy nor does she assure me about her safety.

But now ? she whined ? Oh, I don't know. They seem like they are not each other. I hope I'm not the only one who noticed it. Notice their strange behaviors ! '

 

" Mum, mum,... are you there ? " , Jessica stared at her mum while patting her arm softly.

" Huh ? Oh.....yes. I'm fine, sweetie. " 

" Where have you gone, mum ? Like dad been calling you hundred times, if she didn't pat you, you might be sitting there ' statue mode' for   hours.! ! " , said Krystal.

" Unnie !.......No I mean Krystal ! Behave yourself ! That is a rude thing to be said or heard . " , Jessica glared at Krystal.

" Tch...whatever. " ,  Krytal rolls her eyes AGAIN and leans her face to the window.

 

Mr and Mrs. Jung standing there confused . They are thinking about their children, their contrary attitudes toward them- the parents, toward each other themselves . Then, a sound of door knocking is getting louder causes Mr. Jung to open the door.

" Come on in . "

" Good moring ! " , the girls said in unision. " JESSICA KRYSTAL, How are you ? We were so worried about you. ! "

Jessica immediately spotted Amber through the girls. She runs toward Amber , and hugs her tightly leaving her head on Amber's shoulder. She gives herself a warm smile. At the same time, Krystal's jaw dropped- ' What the heck does she think she's doning ?! ' .

" Eh hem...Jessica . I think you are hugging a wrong person . " said Krystal with flaming eyes.

" Uh oh . " Victoria, Sulli ,and Luna looked at each other .

Jessica didn't bother hearing anything, she just miss her Amber. Well, Krystal's Amber. But then, Amber's voice broke to her ears.

" H...H...Hi, Jesscia unnie. Ho....How are yo...you ? " , Amber spoke in a freaking-out condition.      Jessica , then realised, ' Right ! I'm not Krystal . I  am in Jessica's body.  That's why she didn't return the hug.  Have to be extremely careful next time before I mess thing up ! '

" I'm great. " , Jessica smiled and walked to her sister as if nothing have happened. 

Krystal keeps glaring at Jessica who is fulfilled with guilts. She gave ' sorry ' face to Krystal seeking for an apology. Even through, the hugging thing is a little awkward, the F(x) and SNSD managed to hug the sisters. Both Jessica and Krystal feel very uncomfortable. It feels like going into a wrong house . Somehow, Jessica is cool with the current situation, yet Krystal keep having her annoyed look.  She wants to hug her bandmates, her best buddy, Yuri. But it might look as awkward as Jessica hugged Amber earlier.

Jessica's POV : 

So irritating. Why did my stupid sister hug Amber while she's still in my body. Soooo careless, that bothers me A LOT. Urgh...why do I feel like a snake is hugging me ?  Oh...wait, it's not a snake...it's just Sulli and her energic tomboy band mate are hugging killing me ! Thank goodness, at least Victoria and Luna are gentle, a little hug and pat. If they attack me like these two , I would die younger than expected. Gosh, will they ever take their hands of me ? i'm in need of oxygen. Somebody help me !!!

Krystal sure is having so much fun there. But hey, her lips are curved up while her eyes is kind of ......sad ? Her eyes are aiming on ....Amber ? Her eyes are on Amber ? ? Don't tell me you feel bad that you can't hug Amber ! Or maybe you want to hug your bandmates , too ?  Poor Krystal, poor me.

Krystal's POV :

AMBER !!  You don't know who you are hugging right now ? Look so happy , huh ? Yoohoo.......your girlfriend is here ! I really want to cry by seeing you with my sister, well, you're with me but not the REAL ME !

I won't have a good night sleep without you cuddling me.. Cuddling ! Jessca might feel strange if you cuddle her ! Not big deal......but what if you ....Jessica...kiss ...oh, no. My lovely sister will tear me apart ! What am I ganna do ? I can't just  announce  that I'm Krystal. Why is the world so cruel ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Tell me why....why....why . Ke ke just get in rhythm

My lightbulds are off. There's no way I can go near Amber. Different dorm, different schedule, different me- my appearance. Hmpf......I really wish you are by my side right now. God please help meeeee. !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" All right, ladies. I have a bad news and good news for you . Which one do you want to hear first ? " , the manager said.

" Good news.....bad news.......why bad news ?...........I want to hear the good news.........." , variety of answers

" Who cares . " , said Krystal. Along with Jessica, " all news are bad news ! "

The managers's nerve jerk up a bit. " Alright, since you turned it that way. Bad news first.........you won't have any performances during these time due to your injuries. Good news is you can stay with your parents within a limited time period, unfortunately. Only 3 month time. " , he smiled forcefully.

" That's very thoughtful of you , Mr. manager. " , said Mrs. Jung.

" Nah, it was nothing. Oh..doctor arrived. "

So, the doctor came in, standing comfortably in front of everyone with a hand full of folders and papers. Ready the speak.

" Ok, here's your examine results . Miss Jessica and Miss Krystal Jung, like I 've said, there's nothing to worry about the two of you. Your conditions are pretty good. Healthy in short. You may leave the hospital any time you want.  I have to go now. " He rushed out like a flash not even waiting for any ' Good bye ' or ' Thank you '. 

WEIRD !

 

=============================================================

A/N :  How is it ? It seems boring , right ? Don't worry, there will be many more actions after the Jung sisters left the hospital .

Thanks for reading , guys.

Love, ya.