Sister care

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

-Living room-

 

Jessica is flipping through a fashion magazine while Yuri who is sitting next to her keeps on smiling ear to ear. 

" What's wrong with you, yul?", Jessica finally asked. 

" Oh! nothing. Nothing at all", Yuri replied with smile. 

"It doesn't look like nothing to me", Jessica dropped the book on the table and beamed her eyes at her girlfriend. 

"What? I just seen a funny video unintentionally, so I laughed. And that's it ", Yuri tried to speak. 

" Alright", Jessica nodded, acknowledged. She never lies; nothing to worry about, then.

 

Amber and Krystal at last shows up. Amber is having a sad face, as face like a kid that didn't receive a gift on Christmas. Unlike Krystal who is having a normal straight face. 

 

" Unnie~ what do you need me for?", Krystal sat face her sister. 

" Ah yes. Actually, I only need you here ", Jessica smiled and picked up another magazine to flip. 

" Excuse me? ", Krystal asked. Both Amber and her looked so puzzled. 

" You really don't understand? Well, I just don't want to leave you with her, " Jessica pointed at Amber, " a crazy ert ". 

" But I'm not a ert, unnie! ", Amber protested. 

" Hmpf! Yeah right. You think I don't know what you planned to do to my sister?", Jessica glared at her. 

" Unnie! There's no such thing! ", Krystal exclaimed. 

" Yeah, what could I do to her? ", Amber acted innocently. I didn't plan on doing anything...not at all. Just kissing and then...

but we used to done it once or twice already! Want to keep Krystal away from me? As if. We'll stay in the same room at same dome anyway. 

" Oh Amber! I have good news for you ", Jessica smiled evilly at Amber. 

" Urghh...yes, what is it, unnie?", Amber looked panic. According to her face, the news might not be as good as I expected...

" My sister, Krystal, won't stay at the dome anymore", from that, Jessica grinned wide. 

" SAY WHAT?! ", Amber exclaimed with shock. No way!!!!

" HUH?", Krystal is also shocked. I didn't know that coming. Then where am I suppose to sleep? 

" WOW! ", Yuri smiled in unbelievable surprise. That's one good lesson Amber should learn! xD 

" Hmm....never thought I could give you guys surprises...hahaha...", Jessica laughed happily. Everyone looks so funny. 

" Where will i sleep unnie? ", Krystal asked. 

" At my dome, of course", Jessica said care-freely. 

" But f(x) has got our own dome, why does she has to sleep at your dome?", Amber asked in a desperate way. 

" Shut up, Amber! I just can't leave my sister with you. I only care for my sis. And I guess there's nothing wrong with it. ", Jessica glared at Amber as if she's ganna tear Amber up any time soon.

" Whahahaha", Yuri laughed.

" And Yuri, baby ", Jessica poked Yuri softly, " I'm afraid you'll have to find another sleeping spot because Krystal will be taking yours", Jessica smiled sweetly at her lover.

" ..... ", Yuri is speechless. That isn't right! I can't do it ! Noooooo

 

Amber and Krystal try to suppress their laughter at Yuri's silent reaction. It seems like they have forgotten about the distance they will have soon.

" I think Amber's right, honey. F(x)'s member should stay at her dome. She shouldn't stay in SNSD dome ", Yuri almost begged.

" But she's my sister ", Jessica looked straight at Yuri like a sign telling to be quiet.

" Alright! ", Jessica clapped her hands together, " that is it. Krystal will stay with me once we get back to the city. I'll leave you two with some good, short quality time together. You may leave now " 

 

Amber and Yuri thought : I can't believe it!!!! Urghhhh.... 

Krystal thought: Poor Amber... Poor me.... 

Jessica thought: I'll miss you, Yuri xD 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Long time no see, guys. 

Hope you enjoy the story ^^ 

Thanks for subscribing, commenting, and reading. 

 

Love, 

December12