Just kidding

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

 

" Since this is the first we are officially together, I forgive you. But there'll be no next time "  .

YURI'S POV : 

Boy, did I make a wrong move confessed to her  ? Who knows she is scary like this. Can't say, love makes you blind. 

" Now my baby Krys doesn't need to worry anymore " , Amber said and pushed her arm around Krystal's waist. She is braver. 

" You " , Jessica pointed at Amber's face. 

" Me ? " , Amber was confused. 

" Yes you. If you ever hurt or make my little sister cry, that means you don't love your life anymore. Ring a bell for that ? ", Jessica spoke with a serious look. 

" Don't worry Jessica unnie. I will hate my life if I ever do that. When she's happy, I'm happy ; and when she's hurt, I'm also hurt " , Amber said in determination. 

 

Erw.... way too cheesy. I wish I could speak as fluent as you, though. 

" Good to hear you said that. Say, what came to your mind when I said ' you don't love your life' ? " , Jessica asked. Good question and I guarantee you won't the answer that expected. 

" .....I don't love my life...I thought if I hurt Krystal in any means, she will leave me. Leave me living in a miserable life, that totally mean I don't love my life " , she said innocently. 

" Shut up " , Krystal slapped Amber's arm lightly. 
 
Hohoho little Krystal is blushing and so is Jessica ? Huh ? Jessica is blushing too ? 
 
" Actually, what I meant is- " , I cut her off. 
 
" She will kill you if you hurt Krystal  " , I said with a little smirk . 
 
" Since when you get into my sister's mind ? " , Krystal teased. 
 
" I've been in there for quite a long time and I've ran through the whole body " , I smiled proudly. 
 
" Yah ! ", Jessica punched me in a gut. Ow ... . . that was a hard one. I rub my injured body and pouts at her. 
 
 
" They might misunderstand what you've said " , Jessica smacked Yuri's head. 
 
" Why you get all violent out of sudden ? " , I stepped way 3 steps from her. 
 
" We already misunderstood " , Krystal said. 
 
" And we'd like to continue this understanding " , Amber said. 
 
What are they talking about ? Kids nowadays are mysterious, misunderstood ? Understood what ? I was saying that I entered her heart for a long time, wasn't heart in the body ? No, it's always in the body. Argh.....what were they thinking ? 
 
 
" Still don't get it ? They are not mysterious, it's you who is too stupid to understand " , Jessica asked. Did she just read my mind ?
 
" Yes, I did. I also been in you heart and mind, stupid " , she let a small smile and linked arm with me.
 
" I love you " , I tried to said as sweet as I can . I feel like saying this 3 words all day. 
 
" I love you , too ", she mumbled. hey your voice is lower than whisper !
 
" What ? What did you say ? I can't hear you ", again please, keke.
 
" I love you " , she spoke louder, " idiot " , with that last word she whispered. I heard that.
 
" Yeah, I love you like a idiot " , I brushed the tip the my nose with hers.  Omg she blushed ! Cute.
 
" Ahem.....like we are here. In this room with you ? Keep your sweet words for each other when you're alone " , Amber smirked and walked out of the room with Krystal.
 
" Shall we go ? " , I asked.
 
" Whatever " , she released her grip and walked coolly out. My jawdropped, what the heck ? Her mood dropped in no time. How am I suppose to please her ? Was it because of Amber's talk a moment ago ?
I think 2 flies already got into my mouth before I recovered myself. I rush to where all of them are gathered. And...
 
 
" Ah Yuri. Congratulation ",  Sooyoung came to me with a glass of wine in her hand. Isn't it too early for wine ? It's only lunch time. And congratulation ? 
 
" Finally you confessed " , Sunny held my hands and jumped joyfully like she always does. Is it just me or the temperature is getting colder ?
 
" Oops " , Sunny smiled sheepishly at me. Awww.....how cute. Oh wait, no only Jessica is cute. She dropped my hand and stands beside Sooyoung.
 
" Here have a drink. Stay safe " , she hand over the wine. I looked at her , puzzled. She tapped my shoulder and made her way passed me with Sunny followed behind.
 
My curiosity leads me Jessica who is right now giggling with YoonA, Seohyun, Hyeoyeon, and Kryber. Didn't she glared at me earlier ? Yes, she did. I certainly saw her glaring at me when Sunny hold my hands. Ooooh....jealousy.
 
 
" Look at the person who has just confessed " , YoonA nudged me. Jessica told them about my confession ?
 
" Can I borrow Yuri for a second ? ", Victoria popped up and pulled me far from the others.
 
" Did you confess to Jessica ? ", she asked with a concerned look.
 
" Yes. Why ? "
 
" She told everybody tha- " ,
 
" Well that's good since we don't need to keep a secret " , I said blankly.
 
" Let me finish. She told everybody that she rejected you ! " , she poked my head. I stunned with a confused look.
 
" You heard me, she said she rejected you ", she mugged and left. Ok what just happened ? Is this some sort of humiliation ? I thought she already accepted me !
 
I get back to Jessica as fast as I can.
 
" Hi Yuri " , Jessica innocently said.
 
" Don't be mad, being rejected by a pretty girl is normal " , Luna soothed me.
 
" You guys can work out, you are in the same team after all  ", Amber said. But but.. . . .
 
" Can I have a word with you ? " , I asked Jessica.
 
" Yes, what is it ? " , she asked as if nothing happened. You just said ' I love you ' to me like 5 minutes ago. Kryber are my witnesses !
 
I signaled the others to leave, good thing they understood.
 
" Why did you tell them you rejected me ? " , I asked , frustrated.
 
" Did I ever said I accept you ? ", she crossed her arm. Her expression is unreadable. 
 
" What is that suppose to mean ? You said you love me ! "
 
" Yes, I did said it, but I didn't said I accepted you  " , she shrugged.
 
" ..........................." , I opened my mouth but no words coming out.  I heard her giggled, what is it now ? Make fun of me ?
 
" Kidding " , she laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck. The other members walking toward me, laughing as well. 
 
" Haha, you face was priceless " , Hyoyeon started.
 
" Yeah, I can't believe you fall for it " , Seohyun continued.
 
" I pitied you a lot , unnie " , Sulli smiled cutely at me. Thank you , Sulli. At least you pitied me unlike the others. 
 
" It was fun watching ", Kryber said at the same time.
 
" Ha ha ha very funny. Let do that on you two " , I said looking at them . 
 
" Whose idea is it ? ", I asked.
 
All the fingers go to Amber. So she did all these, huh ? You so ganna die.
 
" Gah ! Amber ! " , I raised my fist about to punch her gut.
 
" Stop it Yuri. Bring me water, I'm thirsty " , Jessica demanded.
 
" But - but " , she glared at me . Urghh...fine. Things I do for love.
 
" I'll be right back with the water. And you, stay here till I get back " , I beamed my eyes at Amber and run to the kitchen to water for my queen. When I get back, everyone is gone except  for Jessica. What are they planning this time ?
 
" Here " , I hand over a glass of water. She drank it all in a gulp. Wow, she must be really thirsty. 
 
" Where are - "
 
" They said they were going to the toilet " , 
 
" That is - "  that is obviously a lie !
 
" Don't care too much about them ", she dragged me to the sofa.
 
 
There is an awkward silent as we sat on the sofa. Neither of us is talking.
 
 
" So what do you want to do now ? " , I decided to speak.  
 
" I don't know " , she replied, began to flip through a magazine. 
 
" Yuri, Yuri this couple ring is beautiful, isn't it ? " , she shoved the magazine into my face. Hmm......yeah beautiful 
 
" You want it ? " , I asked. 
 
" Ah-huh " , she nodded. 
 
" Buy it yourself, then " , I . 
 
An unexpected force pushed off the sofa. 
 
" Ouch ! " , that hurts. My left side of body is seriously sore. I struggle to stand up.
 
" I was joking " , I talked in a - not - so - fine - voice.  She turned my back facing me without any comments.
 
" Sica baby "  
 
" You can punish me " , still no reactions ?
 
" Alright I'll take silence as a kiss punishment " , hah ! it worked. She glanced at me with a raised eye brow.  
 
" I have one , no , so many sorry kisses for you. Now tell me, which part of my face you want me to start with ? " , I grinned. She's speechless ......
 
" I'll start with the lips, then " , I lean in and she still doesn't move nor does she speak. Closer closer , hey you actually want a kiss from me ! 
My lips is about to meet hers, just a little more.....2cm 
 
" SURPRISE !!!! "
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I feel like posting today. 
For my lovely readers. 
Hope you like it. 
Thank you for reading ")