No title

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

-- AT THE EXIT --

" What ?! That would be equal to 100 bucks ! You must be kidding me " , Jessica exlaimed. Really, I won't whine if I spent 100 bucks on shopping for an hour .

" Sorry, fix priced. You have to pay. It's an order. "

Jessica thought : Urghh that girl is so rude. I really want to clean with my palms

Yuri thought :  This girl doesn't know whose she's messing with. Better get out fast before ....

" By the way , are you Jessica from SNSD ?! Oh my gosh you're so pretty. And Yuri too ! This is awesome, I can't believe my eyes. May I have your signatures both of you ? Please... I'm your biggest fan " .

All of them stunned. Nevertheless, Jessica gave her a signature. Then Yuri did the same with a smile as an addition.

" You don't need to smile at her " , Jessica whispered

" What. I see nothing wrong with that " , Yuri shrugged it off.

" Anyway you still have to pay . Hurry up "

" That is ' what's wrong' " , Jessica whispered. 

 

Amber and Krystal begin to walk  ahead of the other two since Krystal said she wanted to go to the toilet.

" Omg. Is it Amber from f(x) ?! I should have seen you. Please give me your signature " , the girl hugged Amber tight and before Amber leave , she kisses Amber on the ......cheek . [ keke I keep Amber's lip for Krystal only ]

Krystal keeps glaring at Amber which gave Amber's goosebump from head to toe. Yuri giggled at little jung when she feels a pair of eyes is glaring at her as well. To make sure, she looks at that direction to see Jessica is glaring at her. Creepy ...what did I do ?

As they start walking, Amber and Yuri feel the surrounding temperature is dropping down. The Jung sisters stay silent all the way. Amber remembers why Krystal glaring at her.  It's all because of that girl, she kissed my cheek. So that is what the glaring is for .

" Krys ? " , Amber said .

Krystal said nothing but glanced at Amber. Amber inhales and begins

" Krys, I know you're jealous. That girl is just a fan. What's more it was a peck on the cheek. You know you might look like that fortune teller grandma if you keep frowning from inside like that " , Amber tried her best to make Krystal talk again but no. And Yuri is also facing the same problem.

" What's wrong, sica ? "

" Nothing " , Jessica said without looking at Yuri.

" I know there is something "

" What ? "

" I'm not a fortune teller or mind reader. How could I know ? "

" You smiled at that girl is the something " , Jessica frowned looking at Yuri.

" Why ? Jealous much ? " , Yuri gave out a dorky smile.

" Nooo... it just that girl is too rude to smile at. She doesn't even deserve signatures from us and I'm not jealous. Like I've said , we're best friends. Quit thinking further than that "

Yuri heart dropped till her feet.  Admit it already ? I know you love me. 

-------------------------------

I know this chapter is blah blah......

but bad news from me, I accidently throw my book, my story written book away . There was like 5 fics and now since I've thrown it away , I have to think again and write it again .

I'm so sorry.  

And thanks a lot for reading and commenting. Love ya all.

By the way there is a story update @ kryberfanfics.blogspot.com