Against !

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Hey guys. Another chapter for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's going on here? ", the girls asked.

Jessica thought: Should I tell them that Krystal and Amber are in relationship ? It's ashamed.

Yuri thought: What to do now? Jessica won't say anything about Kryber relationship, no ?

Amber thought: God ! Jessica please shut your mouth, we can solve it later.

Krystal thought: I'm ganna die for sure if Jessica unnie let it out. But she's not a hot-tempered type of person, she's a reasonable person. Maybe we can settle thing down privately.

 

The three gulp hard waiting for Krystal [ Jessica from the inside ] to answer.

" Nothing's wrong. Just sisters argument. Amber and Yuri came in a few minutes before you guys. Sorry to wake you up, now go back to your room. I have to talk with my sister. "

The rest nod acknowledged and left, they don't notice that Yuri and Amber are not coming along.  After they left, Krystal starts interviewing Amber and Jessica by sitting on the bed with serious face.

" So as you said Amber, you've been in relationship with my lil sis for 1 year and the half. Is that true, Krys ? "

" Yes, unnie. ",  Jessica said with her head down

" Maybe it's only a bestfreind relationship ? " , Krystal asked

" I tried to think that way but I can't resist my feelings for Amber ", Jessica said. 

 

Krystal sighs. Yuri sits down on the bed next to Krystal.

" I know, sica . it's hard to accept the fact at first. " , Yuri said .

" You, you love girls too ? ! Yuri is yuri  "  , Krystal asked

" Well since now you three knew about my little secret , please don't hate me. I'm a human too " , Yuri said cusually .

" I'll try my best not to hate you " , Krystal said and walked out of the room angrily.

" Now what ? She's gone angry. Anyway, can you tell me what happened between you and Jessica ? " , Yuri asked

" I'm not sure. After the accident, we kind of exchaged souls or bodies or something. And yesterday it happened again, just now it happened again. "

"WHAT ?! This is really ridiculous. You don't know the why or how it happened ? " , Yuri asked

Amber and Jessica shake their heads.

--- BACK TO KRYSTAL ( JESSICA ) ---

*sigh* Why something like this happen to my sister?

Hey ! It's not only happen to your sister .

What ? Who said that ?

ME ! Your conscience.  Amit it already, you like like Yuri .

SHUT UP ! I'm not a les !

Maybe a biual , then.

Urghh....ok I'm kind of liking Yuri but maybe a sister way.

Really ? Describe your feelings when Yuri hugged you, when you fell into her arms.

.............................Krystal blushes.

See! You blushing.

Why am I blushing  ? ?

Because you love Yuri !!!

I am ?

YES !

 

Krystal shakes her head uncontrollably.

" No way ! ", she shouted ;  " what is wrong with me ? I don't love Yuri ?! Or maybe I am? No, no, no...I'm against homoual. Earlier Yuri just confessed, is that girl me ? It can't be me, it might be Sunny or Taeyeon. Yes Taeyeon, they joked around a lot. They are very close. She shouldn't be so close to Taeyeon, she should be close with me only. Wait ! what I saying ? 

" Jessica ?" , a person opened the door

" Who is it ? "

" It's me Yuri, may I go in ? "

" Ok, make it short and leave " , Krystal said coldly .

" Are you really against them? "

" Yes. And you better keep yourself out of it "

" Jessica, it doesn't have to be like this. You won't know it until you love someone . You love anyone yet ? " 

" No " , sort of a lie, though

" See ..."

" Oh wait , I do love someone "

" Really ? " , could it be me ?

" He's a real man "

" Oh yeah ? " , ouch  , " who ? "

" Donghae oppa " ,  well he's the one that closest to me. I don't love him that way. Who cares, I need to against this stupid love.

"..............." , Yuri mouth opened but no words come out. Tell me this is a dream. She loves Donghae ? !

" And I think Krystal suits best with Minho. Together they make a great team. She just misunderstand at the moment "

" I seee.. you love Donghae, " Yuri slowly nodded while holding back her tears, " I guess I have to pretend that I don't know anything, anything about Krystal and Amber. You're right, who am I ? trying to get myself into your business ? I'm sorry Jessica, my friend. I'm going now " , Yuri headed to the door when a tear dropped on the floor . 

No Yuri, I don't love Donghae oppa. He's like my bro ! Why it hurt so much seeing a droplet of your tear ? Why do I feel so guilty ? Why am I disappointed with you calling me '  my friend ' ?

Do I love you ?

================================================================

I hope I didn't make it too confusing . If you don't understand , ask me ok ?